White people report having less sex than members of other races

According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to report having sex. Ten percent of blacks and Hispanics responded that they had sexual relations every night or almost every night in the one hour before going to sleep. Four percent of whites answered the same, compared to 1 percent of Asians.

Aside from sex, black people report the busiest overall bedtime routines, including praying and other religious activities, the study found. Seventy-one percent responded as such, compared to 45 percent of Hispanics, 32 percent of whites and 18 percent of Asians.
Pft! My phone didn't ring!

I'm curious ... what other 'religious activities' besides praying, do black people do before bedtime?

According to The National Sleep Foundation’s 2010 Sleep in America, African-Americans and Hispanics are more likely to report having sex. Ten percent of blacks and Hispanics responded that they had sexual relations every night or almost every night in the one hour before going to sleep. Four percent of whites answered the same, compared to 1 percent of Asians.

Aside from sex, black people report the busiest overall bedtime routines, including praying and other religious activities, the study found. Seventy-one percent responded as such, compared to 45 percent of Hispanics, 32 percent of whites and 18 percent of Asians.

There are other times during the day, like when the kids are out of the house.

Doesn't the first line say who did the study?....
That's like saying go to the library to find out WHO did the work. It's far from appropriate.

You're a dumbfuck whiner. It can be plagiarism after he already stated IN THE VERY FIRST LINE who did the study.

Actually, you're the dumbfuck whiner. The words he plagiarized were from the NY Post/Newswire - not the fucking report. Jeeeez, did you take lessons to reach this level of stupidity?

That's like saying go to the library to find out WHO did the work. It's far from appropriate.

oh come ON. it cited the source, you got caught out there. Aren't you woman enough to admit a blatant error on your part? THAT is "far from appropriate."
Sheesh. :eusa_liar:

The error wasn't Si's, it was Curve Light in claiming that referencing the report was sufficient as the source. It was NOT the source. The souce(s) were the NYPost and Newswire - either or both have been plagiarized by the OP. Don't compound your error by being as dumb as Curve

Just because they report they're having more sex doesn't mean the actually are. Maybe they're just embarrased to admit they're not having any more sex than the rest of us.

On the other hand, if they are having more sex, you whities better get cracking.

There are other times during the day, like when the kids are out of the house.
Thank God they wen't out for awhile! Quick, let's hurry up before they come back! LOL

White people report having less sex than members of other races

All White people or just American white people?

eurovsamerica.jpg

Just because they report they're having more sex doesn't mean the actually are. Maybe they're just embarrased to admit they're not having any more sex than the rest of us.

On the other hand, if they are having more sex, you whities better get cracking.

According to some of the black forum men, no black men are gay. So I guess that black lie - just like everyone else. I'm shocked!

oh come ON. it cited the source, you got caught out there. Aren't you woman enough to admit a blatant error on your part? THAT is "far from appropriate."
As I said, plagiarism is not a difficult concept to grasp. It's quite easy, as a matter of fact.

You cannot grasp it, though. Nor can curvelight and Eder (although I suspect Eder can, but he is just bored right now and doesn't care about looking stupid).

As I said, plagiarism is not a difficult concept to grasp. It's quite easy, as a matter of fact.

You cannot grasp it, though. Nor can curvelight and Eder (although I suspect Eder can, but he is just bored right now and doesn't care about looking stupid).

if you could count to 15, you might have a case of copyright infringement, but not plagiarism. but such a short paragraph might be fair use, if he adds a link, which he can't. i can tell, as i can count to 15. circle complete.

this

Soooooo, you do studies of bedtime habits of different ethnic groups, huh? As you haven't referenced who actually did this work, either YOU did it, or you are stealing the data of those who DID do the work. If YOU did the work, YOU should let us know your methodology.

Although I doubt YOU did the work. I suspect you plagiarizing the work of others. It's pathetic theft of intellectual work without a refernce.

shows you not only have trouble with counting, but also trouble with reading comprehension.

i saw several cases of real plagiarism on this board, which includes the intent of the poster to present the stolen content as his or her own writing. this is just another case of you bumbling around the board.

and yes, i am bored.

if you could count to 15, you might have a case of copyright infringement, but not plagiarism. but such a short paragraph might be fair use, if he adds a link, which he can't. i can tell, as i can count to 15. circle complete.

this

Soooooo, you do studies of bedtime habits of different ethnic groups, huh? As you haven't referenced who actually did this work, either YOU did it, or you are stealing the data of those who DID do the work. If YOU did the work, YOU should let us know your methodology.

Although I doubt YOU did the work. I suspect you plagiarizing the work of others. It's pathetic theft of intellectual work without a refernce.

shows you not only have trouble with counting, but also trouble with reading comprehension.

i saw several cases of real plagiarism on this board, which includes the intent of the poster to present the stolen content as his or her own writing. this is just another case of you bumbling around the board.

and yes, i am bored.

Poor, poor Eder. He cannot comprehend the word 'proper' when it relates to referencing. Joe Biden, does.

As I said, plagiarism is a simple concept to grasp...for most.

this

and yes, i am bored.

Poor, poor Eder. He cannot comprehend the word 'proper' when it relates to referencing. Joe Biden, does.

As I said, plagiarism is a simple concept to grasp...for most.

repeated nonsense is still nonsense, cupcake.

You're a dumbfuck whiner. It can be plagiarism after he already stated IN THE VERY FIRST LINE who did the study.

Actually, you're the dumbfuck whiner. The words he plagiarized were from the NY Post/Newswire - not the fucking report. Jeeeez, did you take lessons to reach this level of stupidity?

Rotfl! Try. To. Pay. Attention. SiModo accused the OP of stealing Data from those who conducted the study without realizing the very first line states who did the Study:

Posted by SM:

"Soooooo, you do studies of bedtime habits of different ethnic groups, huh? As you haven't referenced who actually did this work, either YOU did it, or you are stealing the data of those who DID do the work. If YOU did the work, YOU should let us know your methodology.

Although I doubt YOU did the work. I suspect you plagiarizing the work of others. It's pathetic theft of intellectual work without a refernce."

Read that again you dummy bitch. The entire accusation is endemic to the Study Data. That is why SM is a whiny dumbass....the very first fuxxing line states who did the Study.

Then you come along to enhance SM's fuck up and make some of your own. Also, your user title is misspelled. You don't use "t-r-i-c-k-y" to spell "Arrogant Skank."

You know with the supposed economy turning around and your NASA quality observation skills you should apply for a Hubble Tech position. Good luck!

Non-Whites have more than one penis or more than one vagina and two breasticles?

Who knew?

Moron. He copied the words reporting it, word for word.

****, he can't link yet.

now whine about the name calling.
So the fuck what? He copied the words of another who reported about it word for word.

Damn, you are stupid. Plagiarism is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Nor are copyright laws, ESPECIALLY when the content is copied from a daily. They tend to take that seriously.

God, you are seriously stupid. Keep on arguing, moron. You're flat wrong and you have serious issues when you are called out on that. Pussy.

Words of God from the queen of Logic:lol:

****, he can't link yet.

now whine about the name calling.
So the fuck what? He copied the words of another who reported about it word for word.

Nor are copyright laws, ESPECIALLY when the content is copied from a daily. They tend to take that seriously.

God, you are seriously stupid. Keep on arguing, moron. You're flat wrong and you have serious issues when you are called out on that. Pussy.

As I said, plagiarism is a simple concept to grasp. For those who cannot grasp simple concepts, I suppose they need to let us know of their difficulty in doing so.

As I said, plagiarism is a simple concept to grasp. For those who cannot grasp simple concepts, I suppose they need to let us know of their difficulty in doing so.

:lol:

it is stuck. maybe i need to kick it again.

Rotfl! Try. To. Pay. Attention. SiModo accused the OP of stealing Data from those who conducted the study without realizing the very first line states who did the Study:

Posted by SM:

"Soooooo, you do studies of bedtime habits of different ethnic groups, huh? As you haven't referenced who actually did this work, either YOU did it, or you are stealing the data of those who DID do the work. If YOU did the work, YOU should let us know your methodology.

Although I doubt YOU did the work. I suspect you plagiarizing the work of others. It's pathetic theft of intellectual work without a refernce."

Read that again you dummy bitch. The entire accusation is endemic to the Study Data. That is why SM is a whiny dumbass....the very first fuxxing line states who did the Study.

Then you come along to enhance SM's fuck up and make some of your own. Also, your user title is misspelled. You don't use "t-r-i-c-k-y" to spell "Arrogant Skank."

You know with the supposed economy turning around and your NASA quality observation skills you should apply for a Hubble Tech position. Good luck!

Name calling doesn't change facts, Little man.

The OP plagiarized the text - word for word - from a media outlet who enforce copyright. THAT IS FUCKING PLAGIARISM.

Stupidity suits you.

Posted by SM:

The OP plagiarized the text - word for word - from a media outlet who enforce copyright. THAT IS FUCKING PLAGIARISM.

Stupidity suits you.

The name calling was the sprinkles served on the ice cream cone of your frozen inability to comprehend simple posts. I criticized Si Modo's post based on:

Posted by SM:

P.S. When I said "Read that again you dummy bitch." I was not being sarcastic. It was a prediction of fallout from your stupidity. Now read it again or don't and show your stupidity again.

Posted by SM:

Stupidity suits you.

The name calling was the sprinkles served on the ice cream cone of your frozen inability to comprehend simple posts. I criticized Si Modo's post based on:

Posted by SM:

P.S. When I said "Read that again you dummy bitch." I was not being sarcastic. It was a prediction of fallout from your stupidity. Now read it again or don't and show your stupidity again.

You're still not getting it, so I'll go slowly for you. There are two points: (1) The OP copied, word for word, a newspaper article and (2) if citing a study, one properly references the persons who actually did the work (not just an organization). Both of those conditions - copying and not citing the persons who actually did the work - are plagiarism. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back