White People Make Me Proud

I like all cops, but the blacks hate all cops

Indeed. Oddly I can find any evidence of that.

Public Opinion Context: Americans, Race and Police

Barely half the whites trust the police. So that means by your standards, you like thirty percent of the blacks more than you like 42% of the whites.

But as usual for any racist. The foundation of your beliefs would be more solid if they were set into sand.

During a discussion with friends I told them this. I am superior. I have a borderline genius IQ tested. I've read a lot more books than most people so I have a greater foundation of knowledge. I have more and better training. None of which has a damned thing to do with my skin tone. If it comes down to my skin tone as a justification for my superior attitude please put me out of my misery.

At times like this I am very thankful to my parents. If I had not been blessed I might have turned out like you.

You know, I myself am white, but I never had a problem with people of other ethnic backgrounds. Why? Because I had that kind of stupid behavior trained out of me in boot camp. We weren't black, white, red or whatever, we were all Sailors, and therefore according to our Company Commander, we were all blue. Different shades of blue to be fair, but we were all blue in his eyes.

And later, I noticed something when I hung out with my black friends. Whenever they took me to a club or back home with them on the weekend, I was generally the only white dude around, and I never had a problem being there, and never was hassled by the black people that were there. I remember one time I was at a club and was the only white dude there and a big black guy came up to me and said "hey boy, you know where you are at?" I replied "yeah, I'm at a bar shooting pool, drinking beer and chasing pretty women". He then shook my hand and told me I was all right and bought me a beer.

On the times that they went to rock and roll clubs with me that were mainly white? The reception for both them and me was less than friendly, and on occasion, I was told that I could go into the bar, but my friend couldn't because he was black.

Nope, sorry..............Tank is wrong..............I can show many examples from my own life where white people showed themselves to be less than black people.

I also note that when white Christians turn terrorist and start killing children or people of colour, they're referred to as "mentally ill", but mentally ill Muslims (the Miami shooter) are referred to as "terrorists", blacks are BLM terrorists, and Mexicans are illegal immigrant criminals.

Anyone who goes to a public space and kills people randomly is a terrorist, and is by definition, mentally unbalanced. Sane, rational people don't kill other people for any reason.

Indeed. Oddly I can find any evidence of that.
LOL, I thought you were a genius?

I am. Which is why I reject racist nonsense. The lower IQ you exhibit is of course demonstrated by your constant posts.

Of course. I know stories like this will upset you.

Video Captures Transit Officer Asking Individual His Immigration Status, Officer Fired - PINAC News

I am. Which is why I reject racist nonsense. The lower IQ you exhibit is of course demonstrated by your constant posts.

Of course. I know stories like this will upset you.

Video Captures Transit Officer Asking Individual His Immigration Status, Officer Fired - PINAC News
Ya, the Cop was just protecting Americans, but like I said White people go out of their way to protect "minorities" like in this story you posted, the White man protected the little brown man like a parent would protect a child

So was the guy an illegal or not?

You just posted a video of a White man protecting a little brown man on a train, and you still want to talk bad about White people?

What a great showing of humanity when those White men gave their lives to protect two muslim black girls. These are the types of behavior that make me proud to be White
2 white men giving up their lives for 2 subhumans makes you proud? Fuck that. No non white is worth losing my life over.

I couldn't just stand by and watch some guy attack girls, that's my nature

Sharing a skin tone with those three brave men indicates NO connection to them and any feeble loser posting online whatsoever. The families of those men should be proud of their courage and character in acting that day. Being proud of a skin color is abjectly stupid.

It's funny/sad to see some losers proclaiming (too loudly) that they wouldn't have acted because they hate people of this or that color, when the very obvious truth is that they wouldn't have acted because they are utter cowards not fit to tie the shoes of those men who did act that day.

Being proud of a skin color is abjectly stupid.
I agree, I have always thought all that I'm black and I'm proud shit is "abjectly stupid". I'm proud of the mentality of White men to always step in to stop people from doing wrong

This happened on the same day

Sorry, but YouTube videos don't qualify as news in my book.

/---- You cheer this on. You pig

Okay stupid.............tell me how I am cheering this on when I have already said that it doesn't qualify as news?

Apparently your partisan politics have affected your reading comprehension.
/---- Why isn't it news? If a young white guy was punching out an old Black guy - it would be the lead story on the news. So was the Rodney King Youtube video news?

Forum List

Back