Putin over Trump

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Putin is the epitome of a great leader. He loves his country and its people. Putin has an 86% approval rating with Russian citizens. Something American politicians could only dream of achieving.

Our beloved president Trump is much like Putin, a nationalist who also loves his country and people.

By the end of his 1st term, Trump will have enough leadership experience to be an American version of Putin, and into his 2nd term, Trump will have made the U.S. the best country in every category. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Pooting is not a leader, great or otherwise. He's a dictator.

Sheesh. how did you RWNJs get to be so damn dumb?

But, you are correct that the naked emperor WANTS to be king. Indeed, the trump klan already sees themselves as The Royal Family and so do the incredibly stupid RWNJs.

You are also correct that Pooting is WAY over drumpf.

In the photo below, The Royal Family contemplates a boat ride.

(No, I don't expect RWNJs to Get It.)

Putin is the epitome of a great leader. He loves his country and its people. Putin has an 86% approval rating with Russian citizens. Something American politicians could only dream of achieving.

Our beloved president Trump is much like Putin, a nationalist who also loves his country and people.

By the end of his 1st term, Trump will have enough leadership experience to be an American version of Putin, and into his 2nd term, Trump will have made the U.S. the best country in every category. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Yeah, no. pootin has raped his country and killed off all of those who were a threat to him. He's a dictator in everything but name. Did you know that he is believed to be the wealthiest person on the planet? Helps when you can loot a country as rich as Russia is.

Yeah, no. pootin has raped his country and killed off all of those who were a threat to him. He's a dictator in everything but name. Did you know that he is believed to be the wealthiest person on the planet? Helps when you can loot a country as rich as Russia is.
There is zero evidence that Putin has had anyone killed, or looted the country and is mega wealthy.

Russia is a democracy not a dictatorship, and holds free elections for president. Putin was democratically elected and answers to his people. .... :cool:

There is zero evidence that Putin has had anyone killed, or looted the country and is mega wealthy.

Russia is a democracy not a dictatorship, and holds free elections for president. Putin was democratically elected and answers to his people. .... :cool:

Yeah, just like there's no evidence that hillary is as corrupt as we all know her to be. It's funny when you are that rich you can have all sorts of things printed about you. Funny how that works.

Putin is a dictator. Most dictators have approval ratings in the 80s and 90s . His 86% approval rating is most likely inaccurate or outright fabricated. Why do you think Russians are always looking to immigrate to western Europe or America?

Putin's opponents always wind up dead, he bullies neighboring countries and oppression ethic and LGBT minorities.

I don't like the way all the resources in Russia are under Putin's buddies control. It's crony capitalism on steroids over there. Putin gets a cut from each and every one of them too, I'll guarantee that.

That president Putin doesn't like LGBTQ weirdos and jails them, is one of my favorite things about him. .... :thup: ... :cool:

Yeah, we know you're sceered of the gays, but other than the flamers at the gay pride parades you'd never know who they are for the most part.

Pooting is not a leader, great or otherwise. He's a dictator.

Sheesh. how did you RWNJs get to be so damn dumb?

But, you are correct that the naked emperor WANTS to be king. Indeed, the trump klan already sees themselves as The Royal Family and so do the incredibly stupid RWNJs.

You are also correct that Pooting is WAY over drumpf.

In the photo below, The Royal Family contemplates a boat ride.

(No, I don't expect RWNJs to Get It.)

This is like arguing with someone who says they're family cat is really a big terrifying lion.

I don't like the way all the resources in Russia are under Putin's buddies control. It's crony capitalism on steroids over there. Putin gets a cut from each and every one of them too, I'll guarantee that.
Putin and his buddy's looted the former soviet unions assets

Yeah, we know you're sceered of the gays, but other than the flamers at the gay pride parades you'd never know who they are for the most part.
Although it's not against the law to be a fudge packer in Russia.

Putin has wisely refused to legalize homo pretend marriages, or allow faggot pride parades. ..... :thup:

Forum List

Back