“White people love dogs because they miss owning slaves”

I've said for a long time...

You can literally hold a random object in front of a Democrat and they will tell you why that random object is racist... like rocking chairs, black holes, and the betsy Ross flag

They are totally obsessed with race

They have become the racist they claim to hate

Yes, the left has gone full retard, and boy is it glorious.

Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people's love for dogs, however. Wait. I should've written: for white people's love for our canine comrades. According to her, "white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control."

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

Can we ship morons like this over to Somalia as well?

I just saw it on moonbattery ..its all over the place :badgrin:
They have been so friggin brainwashed and made retarded ITS ridiculous already

Its stupidity BEYOND belief

Doomed we are

Jul
Why White People Own Dogs
A liberal on Twitter explains why white people shower so much affection on dogs:
Danielle ⛈
@ladypalerider
Unpopular opinion: white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control.
9:28 AM - Jul 16, 2019

Personally, I never owned any slaves. That must be why I don’t have a dog.
What about dog-owners who aren’t white? After all, only white people ever owned slaves, right?

Danielle hasn’t thought it through that far. But she has figured out that her fellow Caucasians are completely evil in every way, so that even their most anodyne characteristics have wicked motives. Cultural Marxist control of the media and education has helped a whole generation to figure this out.
Danielle deserves a pat on the head and maybe even a doggy biscuit for feeling the way she has been told to feel.

On a tip from Stormfax. Hat tip: PJ Media

63ebf745564311b2.jpeg

Thats where my abandoned recuse was found ...coming in and out of a pipe in a drainage ditch

Here i'm training fag dog to kill pollacks which highly resemble cartoonish ladybugs

fag dog june 18 2019.jpg

He needs his ass and paws shaved already
No good deed goes unpunished

TheGreatSatan said:
They have become the racist they claim to hate
When Fascism Comes To America
It'll Be Cloaked As Anti-Fascist

They're Authoritarian By Nature
But Can't Extrapolate Past Their Immediate Gratification

Yes, the left has gone full retard, and boy is it glorious.

Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people's love for dogs, however. Wait. I should've written: for white people's love for our canine comrades. According to her, "white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control."

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

Can we ship morons like this over to Somalia as well?
She looks as brilliant as she sounds

How many living white people owned slaves? How many are descended from people who owned slaves and are aware of it?

I just want to see some research on all the single women I know for whom the primary emotional relationship in their lives is to their dog. There are a LOT of them, and it is creepy.
You should look into the studies. All women who sleep with a dog in the bed have deeper and better sleep and longer periods of REM sleep. It is probably genetic and results from the time when dogs were the primary protection.

When you think you have heard it all ....you come up with this "news".

It's unbelievable the stupidity of people....

Where will it all end? where.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back