“White people love dogs because they miss owning slaves”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yes, the left has gone full retard, and boy is it glorious.

Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people's love for dogs, however. Wait. I should've written: for white people's love for our canine comrades. According to her, "white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control."

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

Can we ship morons like this over to Somalia as well?

th

...or perhaps she simply sees them as a food source.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

That might be true if my dog actually did something useful around the house.

Liberal Twitter-user Danielle (@ladypalerider) has a different explanation for people's love for dogs, however. Wait. I should've written: for white people's love for our canine comrades. According to her, "white people love dogs so much because deep down they miss owning slaves. They love the owner and master dynamic, desperate for something to control."

Liberal's Tweet Goes Viral: 'White People Love Dogs Because They Miss Owning Slaves'

Not all liberals are smart, just like not all conservatives are dumb.

having a dog is racist?

Keep turning people into racists. Oh please. Keep this one up.

Dogs? No thanks.

I love owning slaves.

5571abc1629961aa81fe2a57039c5695.jpg

One other thing. This sounds like she's a bit upset that she wasn't chosen.

I've seen it before.

This morning, my hubby told me this and I LOLed and said quit lying! I thought it was a joke. A stupid one.

And my dogs are in charge around this place...

Ironically blacks are the ones I see most often with pitbulls on choke chains....

This morning, my hubby told me this and I LOLed and said quit lying! I thought it was a joke. A stupid one.

And my dogs are in charge around this place...
My 5 cats run my house.

It wouldn't surprise me that an American liberal would actually believe this, however, I've gotten to where I just don't trust social media, and this woman may have thrown this out there knowing there would be outrage just so she could get herself a viral tweet.

How many living white people owned slaves? How many are descended from people who owned slaves and are aware of it?

I just want to see some research on all the single women I know for whom the primary emotional relationship in their lives is to their dog. There are a LOT of them, and it is creepy.

Forum List

Back