White people are DONE

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
And so are Black people.

Race mixing will do us in.

This is not a theory - ITS A FACT.

Why ? Because race mixing only goes ONE WAY.

You cannot UN-MIX your genes back once they have been mixed.

The second law of thermodynamics states that Entropy of a system can only increase with time. In other words the percentage of mixed people can only increase.

It doesn't matter how slow or how fast this is going on. What matters is IT ONLY GOES ONE WAY. FOREVER !

You should neither be happy nor upset about it. Like global warming due to sun spot activity - there is simply nothing you can do about it !

And so are Black people.

The second law of thermodynamics states that Entropy of a system can only increase with time. In other words the percentage of mixed people can only increase.

It doesn't matter how slow or how fast this is going on. What matters is IT ONLY GOES ONE WAY. FOREVER !

You should neither be happy nor upset about it. Like global warming due to sun spot activity - there is simply nothing you can do about it !

I can be happy about it, it will eventually eliminate one type of racism. If it were in my power I would make everyone the same damn color. No shades or variance at all. Since we know blacks can and do practice racism against other blacks that are lighter or darker then themselves.

We are ALL humans, color is irrelevant. The sooner there are less reasons to hate the better.

I always see race. be it on foot, on bikes, in car, or in the form of dogs chasing a fake rabbit- we are surrounded by race. It's enough to make someone want cover the ground with that 'friction denial' gunk the army has (can't find video)

• Banned
sufficient separation leads to differentiation

The only way to Un-Mix the genes is to sterilize mixed people.

Or send them to Africa ... then send some HIV infected vaccines to the same place to make sure they don't come back.

I don't think we as a society will ever go for that.

Last edited:
Even with entropy increasing there would still be a small percentage of people that present the common skin colors of today. We would have a much wider range, and yes the majority of people would be somewhere in the middle, but it doesn't eliminate certain characteristics.

entropy doesn't just apply to energy. The law does yes, not the concept. It's the concept that with more options the outcome is less predictable.

And so are Black people.

I can be happy about it, it will eventually eliminate one type of racism. If it were in my power I would make everyone the same damn color. No shades or variance at all. Since we know blacks can and do practice racism against other blacks that are lighter or darker then themselves.

We are ALL humans, color is irrelevant. The sooner there are less reasons to hate the better.

NO, there is a reason for the coloration of the Races.
Here we go again.We are not all the same. As I stated in an earlier post, The Black
mad Scientist, Jacoub created the White race a few hundred thousands years ago.
I think they caught the disease "leprosey" from practising Beastiality. They were instructed
not to sleep with these animals, but disobeyed his directives.As whites today continue to disobey major prime directives, such as continueing to practise homosexuality. Which
is still illegal, according to one of Gods Prime directives.

And so are Black people.

Here we go again.We are not all the same. As I stated in an earlier post, The Black
I think they caught the disease "leprosey" from practising Beastiality. They were instructed
not to sleep with these animals, but disobeyed his directives.As whites today continue to disobey major prime directives, such as continueing to practise homosexuality. Which
Just plain silly :lol:

t.

so... sterilize just about every human on Earth?

You stupid fags.

Entropy has everything to do with it.

You're DONE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It doesn't matter if everyone was the same race---the hate would simply take another form. Guaranteed.

I concur

And so are Black people.

As the Bass delivered his fiery speech, the crowd responded with great vigor and energy...

skinheads.jpg

And so are Black people.

Pretty much a moot point, considering there are no two people on the planet separated by more than 2000 generations, genetically speaking.

We're all pink on the inside - welcome to the human race.

-Joe

sufficient separation leads to differentiation

Or send them to Africa ... then send some HIV infected vaccines to the same place to make sure they don't come back.

I don't think we as a society will ever go for that.

Are you really that stupid or are you poorly playing a fools part?

-Joe

And so are Black people.

:gives:

I mean seriously... where are you going with this... just to 'state the obvious' or to stir up some bullshit? :eusa_eh:

I don't think race-mixing is what will do whites in. Their own failure to reproduce, combined with utter cowardice in the face of challenges from other groups, will.

Forum List

Back