‘White Only’ Pool Sign Discriminatory, Not Decorative Commission Rules

If they had a working filter on the pool it would not get cloudy from people not rinsing. Learn a few things about how you take care of a pool.
This is dumbest thing I have heard.
Pool filters only filter out leaves, bugs, and other foreign objects that somehow get in the water.

Their filter membrane is not fine enough to filter out body grease or hair produces.

Do you understand how a pool works? Do you understand how a pool filter and chlorine works?
The people who ran these pools either didn't check their chemical levels, and or didn't put in enough chlorine. The pool was probably cloudy from the warm weather and poor chemical control.

Ohhhh, YOUR definition of cloudy PROBABLY because of warm weather and poor chemical control is CLEARLY more believable than the people who were actually dealing with the matter and do not preface their conclusions with "probably".

Pool filters only filter out leaves, bugs, and other foreign objects that somehow get in the water.

Their filter membrane is not fine enough to filter out body grease or hair produces.

Do you understand how a pool works? Do you understand how a pool filter and chlorine works?
The people who ran these pools either didn't check their chemical levels, and or didn't put in enough chlorine. The pool was probably cloudy from the warm weather and poor chemical control.

Ohhhh, YOUR definition of cloudy PROBABLY because of warm weather and poor chemical control is CLEARLY more believable than the people who were actually dealing with the matter and do not preface their conclusions with "probably".

fall river isn't a predominantly black area, so you're a liar and an asshole.

:thup:

It wasn't the people who were involved that said that is how it got cloudy, it was the people complaining, and it sites no source from Park and Recs stating why it was cloudy.
This is from the first sentence of the article "swim season in the midst of a ferocious heat wave".

Do you understand what a heat wave, or a dramatic increase in heat can do to a pool?
I do because I have had a pool all my life, along with the fact I took care of a pool when I worked at a public park. The cloudy water more likely had to do with the warm weather, than anything else.
You can also site a credible source stating it is because people didn't rinse off, because I didn't find any in the article you sited.

Yeah, I didn't get that either.

Yeah, I didn't get that either.

it's hard being a racist shitbag sometimes, i guess

it's hard being a racist shitbag sometimes, i guess

Not sure why, but I googled the word shitbag and found this....
laugh3.gif

QSZI1eYWtm3jseqbQHqEdksDo1_500.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del

It wasn't the people who were involved that said that is how it got cloudy, it was the people complaining, and it sites no source from Park and Recs stating why it was cloudy.
This is from the first sentence of the article "swim season in the midst of a ferocious heat wave".

Do you understand what a heat wave, or a dramatic increase in heat can do to a pool?
I do because I have had a pool all my life, along with the fact I took care of a pool when I worked at a public park. The cloudy water more likely had to do with the warm weather, than anything else.
You can also site a credible source stating it is because people didn't rinse off, because I didn't find any in the article you sited.

You didn't read the LA times article nor the quote I posted from it.

Now have to just wonder about your claim that warm weather can make a pool cloudy. Especially since I used to live in Nevada, in the Mojave Desert. It could get up to 130, I never saw our pool cloudy. Not once. As many times as I've been to Las Vegas, never known for cool summers, I never saw one pool cloudy because of warm weather. I never saw any pool in Palm Springs or Rancho Mirage cloudy because of warm weather. Aside from your personal experience in heat causing pools to become cloudy what else have you got?

Now have to just wonder about your claim that warm weather can make a pool cloudy. Especially since I used to live in Nevada, in the Mojave Desert. It could get up to 130, I never saw our pool cloudy. Not once. As many times as I've been to Las Vegas, never known for cool summers, I never saw one pool cloudy because of warm weather. I never saw any pool in Palm Springs or Rancho Mirage cloudy because of warm weather. Aside from your personal experience in heat causing pools to become cloudy what else have you got?

Put a lot of people into a pool on a hot day and it will get cloudy.

not if they're all wearing white hoods

You don't have to even have a lot of people, just my dad who has never mastered pool chemicals and that you have to change the sand in your filter every few years.

apartment complex pool......excuse was the hair product was bad for the pool
I few years back I had a full size in the ground cement swimming pool.

My children used to invite their friends over to swim.

I could always tell when they had their black friends over for a swim.

Because there would always be a stain at the water line all around the pool.

Kind of like a bath tub ring.

I finally had to tell my children to tell their black friends that I didn't mind them coming over to go swimming.

But that they needed to wash out the Afro Sheen or what ever the gook is that they put in their hair before coming over to swim in my pool.

Because I was tired of having to scrub the tile to get rid of the greasy ring they were leaving.

Was that racist? :cool:

Did they have to swim in their burkas?

In another case, someone drowned in a pool that had become so filthy due to people not bathing first, that the body was not noticed for two days.

It was never suggested in any official account of that case that the body wasn't noticed because the water was too dirty to see a dead body in it.

"Murky" was the term used:

"Murky" water hid dead body in pool for 2 days - CBS News

murk·y also mirk·y (mûrk)
adj. murk·i·er also mirk·i·er, murk·i·est also mirk·i·est
1. Dark, dim, or gloomy: a murky dungeon. See Synonyms at dark.
a. Heavy and thick with smoke, mist, or fog; hazy.
b. Darkened or clouded with sediment: murky waters.
3. Lacking clarity or distinctness; cloudy or obscure.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/murky

Last edited:

I finally had to tell my children to tell their black friends that I didn't mind them coming over to go swimming.

But that they needed to wash out the Afro Sheen or what ever the gook is that they put in their hair before coming over to swim in my pool.

Because I was tired of having to scrub the tile to get rid of the greasy ring they were leaving.

I have to put in a grease like substance in my hair, and quite a bit actually, never seen it affect any pool I was in.
You are full of shit.
Do black people have different diseases too? Make them use the bathroom outside?

That was before I converted to Islam.

So no, there were not any muslims in my pool.

But thank you for asking. :eusa_angel:

What really happened in the case of these people drowning is poor life guarding.

When I went to the amusement park near here in Idaho, they cleared out the wave pools every forty five minutes and checked every inch of the pool. If the water was murky they should have checked the bottom. You can blame people's bathing habits, or what they put in their hair.........but in reality poor risk management is why these people were never found.

That was before I converted to Islam.

So no, there were not any muslims in my pool.

But thank you for asking. :eusa_angel:

So now they have to swim in their burkas! :eek:

I have to put in a grease like substance in my hair, and quite a bit actually, never seen it affect any pool I was in.
You are full of shit.
Do black people have different diseases too? Make them use the bathroom outside?
I was just relating a personal experience that you can accept or not.

I called the stain around the edge of the pool "hood rat ring"

Is that racist?

fyi blacks do have diseases that are not common to whites such as Sickle Cell Anemia

So now they have to swim in their burkas!
If it is just my family swimming in the pool than the women and girls wear regular bathing suits.

Also, muslim women will sometimes have a women's only swim time and wear regular bathing suits.

Other than that, there is absolutely No non-relative men and women mixed swimming allowed.

Thank You for asking. :cool:

Forum List

Back