White Nationalist back in Charlottesville

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
AAt2m4i.img

this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games. They look like zombies.

White nationalists return to Charlottesville

That confederate flag is more important than the US flag to those idiots.

Also during the poem of the national anthem what is meant by land of the free? few blacks were free in 1812.
Racist song wrote by a racist man.

"this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games"

Apples and oranges...pathetic attempt

Also during the poem of the national anthem what is meant by land of the free? few blacks were free in 1812.

If you don't mind players disrespecting the flag, wtf do you care if this bunch cares more for the confederate flag? Shouldn't matter.

If you don't mind players disrespecting the flag, wtf do you care if this bunch cares more for the confederate flag? Shouldn't matter.

They aren't disrespecting the flag, they are kneeling for social injustice. You get your news from T's tweet, fake news.

from article, they love Russia.

"Hello Charlottesville, we're back and we're going to keep coming back. You will not replace us, you will not erase us," a protester on a mega phone said.

"The left wing establishment is built around anti-white policies," Spencer told the group.

The group also chanted "The South will rise again" and "Russia is our friend."

AAt2m4i.img

this is ok, but not the blacks taking a knee at the games. They look like zombies.

The funniest is the guy in an Arsenal shirt, a club that has plenty of black players, their BEST players have been black, Viera and Henry.

I guess the role of blacks is for white entertainment. When I heard T say that it just set me off, calling them SOB's and should be fired.

He has no problem with white nationalists.

AAt2m4i.img

Are they being paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to be doing something else?

all football players get millions. They never use to get shown during the NA till the DOD paid the leagues. All baseball players and basketball players get millions, and white mans hockey get millions as well.
Golf pros get millions as well. So what?

Forum List

Back