Salman Rushdie speaks out against sex changes for kids

wow- there's a name i haven't heard about in a very long time.... they never did get him huh?

I am no fan of the nonsense surrounding children being trans at young ages.

But why does Rusdie's opinion matter? He is a British novelist. Maybe we could quote some people with the education and skills on the topic?

But why does Rusdie's opinion matter? He is a British novelist. Maybe we could quote some people with the education and skills on the topic?

More to the point, why does the opinion of those in government matter more than our own?

For example, what do you care if the state agrees or disagrees with you getting married if you are a polygamist?

Rushdie is alive and well, and among a group of honest liberals who are horrified by what has become of the hard Left.

More and more are seeing it and they realize it is too late to stop it.

It must pain them to know they helped create this beast.

Our freedoms are now gone

Last edited:
Rushdie is alive and well, and among a group of honest liberals who are horrified by what has become of the hard Left.
More and more are seeing it and they realize it is too late to stop it. It must pain them to know they helped create this beast.
Yep. They're trying, but they're only making limited progress so far.

And, to the third line in my sig, if Trump screws up quickly, the Democrats won't have the time to marginalize them. The Regressives will be right back in power. My nightmare scenario.

More to the point, why does the opinion of those in government matter more than our own?

For example, what do you care if the state agrees or disagrees with you getting married if you are a polygamist?

The only reason I can think of is the 1,400 federal, state and local benefits that married people enjoy. Other than that, I see no reason to ask the gov't permission to publically honor your relationship with the one you love.

Forum List

Back