White male writes a book on how to engage in Pedophilia.

Here is another reason why I will never accept White men and their perversions.
This was on CNN last night. A White male wrote a book on how to engage in pedophilia with young children. This was all on Anderson Cooper 360 last night on CNN.

This is what I have been warning everyone about. As soon as you allow or accept one form of sexual perversion, white people will try to bring other forms. This is one of the main reasons I am against Homosexual marriage. It leads to other forms of sexual perversions.

This white male said it was normal to engage in pedophilia , and he saw nothing wrong with it.

White men can not be trusted with your children.!

I do not believe that you're Black.

But I definitely do believe that you are a homo.

Here is another reason why I will never accept White men and their perversions.
This was on CNN last night. A White male wrote a book on how to engage in pedophilia with young children. This was all on Anderson Cooper 360 last night on CNN.

This is what I have been warning everyone about. As soon as you allow or accept one form of sexual perversion, white people will try to bring other forms. This is one of the main reasons I am against Homosexual marriage. It leads to other forms of sexual perversions.

This white male said it was normal to engage in pedophilia , and he saw nothing wrong with it.

Whos the author? whats the name of the book.....? without that information you're probably full of shit as usual....

So because one pervert happens to be a white male all white men can't be trusted with children?!?

Assuming that you're black does that mean you're also a criminal? Just curious because last night a couple of men tried to rob a gas station and they were black and using your logic I have to believe all black men must be criminals...

So because some black men are in gangs, all black men are thugs?

Forum List

Back