White Male Voter: Why Do I Have to Change?

Because they want your stuff and then want you dead, that's why.

You would be smart to not change, and not believe anything they say in general.

Justice is justice no matter who receives it. Using the system to game is another issue that is beyond justice whether it is a corrupted power fiefdom or a civilan individual or individuals who want to gain payouts on the system. In a general sense the best of the best is what we must shoot for in the mover and shaker game and we do not do that. Living by pure quotas is insane as it makes the best of any group look bad with the ones hired with them. We are falling behind. We arguably lost two shuttles because of that.

SHuttles? Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

I wonder if it was the black people or the women that cost us the shuttles...:21::21:

Because they want your stuff and then want you dead, that's why.

You would be smart to not change, and not believe anything they say in general.

upload_2019-8-25_8-37-0.jpeg

Or they were drafted... but never mind. Why do you get a pass because of what other people did that was totally unrelated to the problems we have.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Those jobs are gone, not because some other country stole them, but because they found a machine that can do those jobs better, faster and with higher quality.

When I was growing up, we had an American Made TV set. A Zenith, I think. Tubes burned out on it on a regular basis, and I had to run down to the corner store and test them on a tube tester. The TV repair guy came over on a regular basis.

NOW- In 1990, I bought a Toshiba TV. It didn't burn out until about 2011. I just bought a new one, probably should have chucked out the extra money for a wide screen but I didn't. That one still runs today, but I finally got rid of it this year, not because it stopped working, but because so many shows are in HD, wide screen format you really can't watch them on a regular tv anymore.

But we all look romantically on the "Good old days" of three channels on a TV that didn't work half the time like this was something great.

You see, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why your forbears had those things is because when they got back from WWII, they had a union that made sure they had a good job, and they had a government that had their backs instead of the backs of rich folks. Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

It also helped that at least initially, after the war, everyone else's economies were in ruins and it would take them decades to catch up.

The ironic thing is that it isn't minorities that are "screwing" you. They have it worse than you do. The people who screwed you were other white males with more money and power.
White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.
Hey! At least your tissues are white.
You are doing nothing but proving my point every time you pieces of shit make a post like this.
Absolutely....but your point is not what you think it is. :71:
You are too stupid to understand my point.

Being called too stupid to understand why you're a racist douche bag is not an insult...FYI.

White people have it worse today than anyone has ever had it since slavery was legal.

"White privilege" is nothing but a bullshit concept created by the very institutions that supposedly give preference to white people. Black people have no fucking clue what it is like to have an entire side of the political spectrum entirely dedicated to destroying their culture and identity, neither do they know what it is like to have 24/7 media talking shit about them or to be forced to send their children to schools where they will be bullied and attacked because of their race while the perpetrators are the ones protected by the school system.
You are doing nothing but proving my point every time you pieces of shit make a post like this.

Being called too stupid to understand why you're a racist douche bag is not an insult...FYI.
Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.

Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.

way to show off that high intellect! :290968001256257790-final:

Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.

way to show off that high intellect! :290968001256257790-final:
The Democrats on this forum are already braindead.

Flipping the switch to make it official won't really change anything.

Kill yourself dipshit.

You are worthless.

Ouch. Such biting wit.

Slavery is alive and well in non-white cultures today. Not sure where you are getting the “we were one of the last countries to get rid of slavery”.

I am not looking down on anybody..... I am just calling bullshit on the notion that white males need to be brought down.

How is asking you to be a decent person bringing you down?

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."

I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.

Slavery is alive and well in non-white cultures today. Not sure where you are getting the “we were one of the last countries to get rid of slavery”.

I am not looking down on anybody..... I am just calling bullshit on the notion that white males need to be brought down.

If I actually though there was a God, (there isn't) I would be thanking him every day I was born a white male in this country.

But you still can look at the racial inequities in this country and say, "Yeah, we need to work on that."

I am already a decent person and I treat everyone the same; regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, or religion. Calling bullshit on people who blame white males on everything and anything when it comes to racism, oppression, etc. does not make me a non-decent person.
Come on now Even Trump says some of you are good and decent people

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do.

Or they were drafted... but never mind. Why do you get a pass because of what other people did that was totally unrelated to the problems we have.

All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back.The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line.

Okay, here's the problem with that. Those jobs are gone, not because some other country stole them, but because they found a machine that can do those jobs better, faster and with higher quality.

When I was growing up, we had an American Made TV set. A Zenith, I think. Tubes burned out on it on a regular basis, and I had to run down to the corner store and test them on a tube tester. The TV repair guy came over on a regular basis.

NOW- In 1990, I bought a Toshiba TV. It didn't burn out until about 2011. I just bought a new one, probably should have chucked out the extra money for a wide screen but I didn't. That one still runs today, but I finally got rid of it this year, not because it stopped working, but because so many shows are in HD, wide screen format you really can't watch them on a regular tv anymore.

But we all look romantically on the "Good old days" of three channels on a TV that didn't work half the time like this was something great.

But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

You see, this is where you are a little confused. The reason why your forbears had those things is because when they got back from WWII, they had a union that made sure they had a good job, and they had a government that had their backs instead of the backs of rich folks. Yes, being white also helped... being white is still the e-ticket in America.

It also helped that at least initially, after the war, everyone else's economies were in ruins and it would take them decades to catch up.

The ironic thing is that it isn't minorities that are "screwing" you. They have it worse than you do. The people who screwed you were other white males with more money and power.
Huh?

I still have my 1980 12" black and white...

It still works

I don’t think I have to change at all considering Victory in World War Two.Six uncles got their ass shot off by Nazis and Japs. Have two brothers, blood brothers, and we all served in the military because it was the right thing to do.

All I ask of my President and my country is to bring those jobs back.The jobs we dreamed over with camp fires and guns in the Middle East East. We all talked about going home. Getting a job working st the steelmill, or assembly line.

But hard work to build a home. Oh,fuck-itI forgot my white privileged status. Everything was given to me.

His point about white privilege is right on.

All you did was express disagreement and admit that you can't defend your position at all.

You lose.
Nothing like having white victimhood on parade. :71:

All you did was express disagreement and admit that you can't defend your position at all.

You lose.

His question is valid. WHy are you refusing to answer it?

You lose.
Something that literally doesn't exist in any real capacity.

You lose.

Because none of these idiots can.

Destroying the dogma of white privilege is what I have been doing since I was a teenager.

You lose.

Because none of these idiots can.

Destroying the dogma of white privilege is what I have been doing since I was a teenager.

So, since last year?

Come on now Even Trump says some of you are good and decent people
Only an insane nation demonized people who play by thew rules. Who may have gotten into not a great situation in a spouse and sticks with it as a responsible person. That has been massively diminished in the modern era. Up to 80% of the children in inner cities are of a single parent. The divorce rat approximates 50% and Milennial males at half are not even ever contemplating marriage. We have a culture uplifting single parent families and same sex families are pushed also. This is a start to where we are at and what privilege is and is not. An economic downturn is much needed as your Progs want. But what you will see is massive dislocations of people and a much lower standard of living even then now.

Forum List

Back