White kids show racial bias at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man.
We've all seen the videos and the news cuts.
When the gov stepped in and made it profitable to have one parent households blacks were screwed.
Why would blacks get screwed any more by a government policy than whites? We both live in the same country.

Does "I'll have these n!ggers voting democrat for the next 200 years" ring a bell?
In your repressed anger to get back at whitey for slavery,which very few people engaged in,you decided to stick it to whitey anyway you could.
Thus destroying the black family unit dooming your culture.
What put blacks in the vulnerable condition to be attracted to a certain type of political policy more than whites? Why did his action not appeals to whites in the same degree?

Already addressed that.
The black family unit has become rare and it shows in your upbringing.
You need to break the cycle or it'll never get any better.
When did the gap between white and black family units appear. In 1960 the rate for blacks was about 27% Single mother births compared to about 4% for whites. What caused this big gap between whites and blacks? The gap existed in the 40's and 50's as well....and has simply been preserved going forward. What created the original racial gaps is the root cause of why blacks would be more impacted by family social policies.

I guess you'd have to do some soul searching to answer that.

November: Children show implicit racial attitudes from a young age | News | University of Bristol

Another study (truth) about whites. I present these truths because people like to use statistics about blacks, so I am going to show studies about whites. Lets see how whites react to these TRUTHS. How will they try to discredit the findings and why don't they exert the effort to try and discredit statistics about blacks?

at 5 to 12 years old, they're already reflecting their parents' bias.
Did you bother to read it. There is no negative bias against non whites.

While most blacks are bastards, white families are in very bad shape, also. The traditional white married family is nearly non-existent. At your white church, half of the "parents" have kids conceived outside of their current marriage or relationship. Most of the adults in your church are unmarried, divorced, or will be divorced. When you do the math, probably only 10% of the white adults in your church would stand up to even minor scrutiny as moral people.

Yes, whites have more morality than blacks. But, intelligence is mostly what accounts for whites being, well, white.

EDIT: I severely underestimated the number of parents with kids not conceived in the current marriage.

Last edited:
Stats by race.

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/870,5Salad: 73,869,36,868/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431

66 percent for blacks 24 percent for whites are single parent families.

datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/107-children-in-single-parent-families-by#detailed/1/any/false/870,5Salad: 73,869,36,868/10,11,9,12,1,185,13/432,431

While most blacks are bastards, white families are in very bad shape, also. The traditional white married family is nearly non-existent. At your white church, a third of the "parents" have kids conceived outside of their current marriage or relationship. Most of the adults in your church are unmarried, divorced, or will be divorced. When you do the math, probably only 10% of the white adults in your church would stand up to even minor scrutiny as moral people.

Yes, whites have more morality than blacks. But, intelligence is mostly what accounts for whites being, well, white.

I dont go to Church though I do consider myself Christian.
I also come from a broken home and have no college education.
I remembered my fathers lessons in life before my parents divorced. You never bring dishonor on your family or yourself.
All you have that no one can take away from you is integrity and honesty.
There are more lessons in life he taught me and everyone of them where based on Honor.

I've stated before how I grew up in a mostly black hood and had mostly black friends-my ''real'' brothers and I called each other the NWord
we dressed and talked black...listened to black music/etc etc
..one time my black friend was driving me home and his young, little brother said something anti-white--something racist.....my friend had to scold him--that's REAL--not this stupid shit you put up

these threads about ''whites are the only evil race'' are STUPID....
like blacks are not racist!! hahahahahahahah
stop the stupid SHIT! the blacks are just as racist, if not more

measuring racism in kids !! hahahahahahahah
no--it's not the same as FACTUAL statistics like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....no --sorry bub
you can't measure racism --especially in kids ...
hahahahahahah
this is weak AKIP....very weak

I dont go to Church though I do consider myself Christian.
I also come from a broken home and have no college education.
I remembered my fathers lessons in life before my parents divorced. You never bring dishonor on your family or yourself.
All you have that no one can take away from you is integrity and honesty.
There are more lessons in life he taught me and everyone of them where based on Honor.

If your dad lived by honor, then it was your mom who broke your home. Statistically typical.

November: Children show implicit racial attitudes from a young age | News | University of Bristol

Another study (truth) about whites. I present these truths because people like to use statistics about blacks, so I am going to show studies about whites. Lets see how whites react to these TRUTHS. How will they try to discredit the findings and why don't they exert the effort to try and discredit statistics about blacks?
Did you bother to actually read what they said? Cause it does not say what you imply it says.
Yes I read the article. What the problem is (ending my sentence with an urban preposition)?
The kids did not show any NEGATIVE bias to kids of other colors as is PLAINLY stated in the study.
They showed racial bias.....did I say NEGATIVE...or are those YOUR words?

So you think black kids would not do the same thing if there was a class of say 20 or so black kids and then there were three white kids in their midst? At least in American Culture. It really means nothing, young kids normally gravitate towards whatever seems similar.... for the most part, except for those special kids who are super out going and want to play with everyone. I don't think that kids concepts of race are the same as ours anyway... they don't think about it as hard ..

They have to be taught.

One little boy said, "They are probably raised that way".

This is just more evidence of the psychosis of the white racist.

Just more evidence of the psychosis of any racist. That means you.

Well since you and unkotare can't produce any racism from me then its apparent the psychosis is not mine but yours.
Your posts are racist. How dumb are you?

I've said nothing racist in my posts.
white racist.
Post# 53.

Just more evidence of the psychosis of any racist. That means you.

Well since you and unkotare can't produce any racism from me then its apparent the psychosis is not mine but yours.
Your posts are racist. How dumb are you?

I've said nothing racist in my posts.
Almost everything you say is racist you hate whites and make no pretenses otherwise. As for THIS study AGAIN for the ohh so SLOW and STUPID NO negative bias was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back