Trump supporters less likely to supporing housing assitant if shown black face.

Study: Trump fans are much angrier about housing assistance when they see an image of a black man

More studies about white racist attitude of Trump supporters. My opinion. Who would have thought that.

More supporting studies.

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump, Racism Did

Whelp --- a younger and less orange Rump would have thought that, and did think that, when he and his father were being sued by the government for discrimination in their rental properties (a suit they lost). In between depositions he remarked to the investigator, "come on Elise -- you don't want to live with them either".

Study: Trump fans are much angrier about housing assistance when they see an image of a black man

More studies about white racist attitude of Trump supporters. My opinion. Who would have thought that.

More supporting studies.

Well, I'm not a Trump voter and I'm not white and I don't support housing assistance for anybody. What's your study say about that, troll?
I don't think the study says anything about that, but my personal opinion is that the study upsets you.

More supporting studies.

Well, I'm not a Trump voter and I'm not white and I don't support housing assistance for anybody. What's your study say about that, troll?

Did you completely miss the phrase "when they see an image of a black man"?

The key word there is "when".

Another winner from the racist that posts shit about how 5 year olds need racial interventions
:clap2:

Another winner from the racist that posts shit about how 5 year olds need racial interventions

Where do you see anything about "5 year olds"? Or "interventions"?
It was a thread made 2 seconds before this one.

Wouldn't know. Whatzit got to do with this topic?

Whole lotta deflection goin' on here. Even a mod who called it 'trolling' even though it appears to conform to all the rules. Guess there must be something to it. Huh.

Where do you see anything about "5 year olds"? Or "interventions"?
It was a thread made 2 seconds before this one.

Wouldn't know. Whatzit got to do with this topic?

Whole lotta deflection goin' on here. Even a mod who called it 'trolling'. Guess there must be something to it.
OMG

More supporting studies.

I don't think the study says anything about that, but my personal opinion is that the study upsets you.
I think you believe anything that supports your racism towards white people.

Forum List

Back