White kids show racial bias at an early age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...and I have never robbed or shot sold drugs or committed a violent crime. Thus, I represent BLACK PEOPLE
I think you should do a little more research into this issue...you are too emotionally stunted to think clearly...
People are people no matter their skin color...I've seen full on bubbas from the south risk their life to pull blacks from burning buildings and vehicles without thinking twice and visa versa...not sure of your age but if you are in your teens or early twenty's you should enlist in the service...it will enlighten you...

Yeah...and I have never robbed or shot sold drugs or committed a violent crime. Thus, I represent BLACK PEOPLE
I think you should do a little more research into this issue...you are too emotionally stunted to think clearly...
People are people no matter their skin color...I've seen full on bubbas from the south risk their life to pull blacks from burning buildings and vehicles without thinking twice and visa versa...not sure of your age but if you are in your teens or early twenty's you should enlist in the service...it will enlighten you...
We are good if you are saying that blacks are no more violent, no less intelligent, no less responsible, no less poor choice makers, ect, than whites are. Is that what you are saying.....that we are all basically the same?

Ahhhhhhhh....kind of like when you treat black people like criminals and think of them as thugs and savages....that they become that way? Does it work like that? I guess you all wished for that with black people huh?
I don't treat black people any differently than I do white people...I'm a Marine there is no white black or brown in the corps. only green....
what color are the people in the counties you go to fight?

not all whites are racist but maga are

Ahhhhhhhh....kind of like when you treat black people like criminals and think of them as thugs and savages....that they become that way? Does it work like that? I guess you all wished for that with black people huh?
I don't treat black people any differently than I do white people...I'm a Marine there is no white black or brown in the corps. only green....
Yeah...and I have never robbed or shot sold drugs or committed a violent crime. Thus, I represent BLACK PEOPLE, so what is all this talk about statistics showing blacks as more violent?

Because they are.

We are good if you are saying that blacks are no more violent, no less intelligent, no less responsible, no less poor choice makers, ect, than whites are. Is that what you are saying.....that we are all basically the same?

No we're not the same.
Black culture is stunted but I dont blame blacks for it.

Yeah...and I have never robbed or shot sold drugs or committed a violent crime. Thus, I represent BLACK PEOPLE, so what is all this talk about statistics showing blacks as more violent?

Because they are.
Statistics about blacks are accurate, but studies about whites are inaccurate and debunked by a single white person noting that they treat all people the same.

Because they are.
Statistics about blacks are accurate, but studies about whites are inaccurate and debunked by a single white person noting that they treat all people the same.

Come on man.
We've all seen the videos and the news cuts.
When the gov stepped in and made it profitable to have one parent households blacks were screwed.

Because they are.

Come on man.
When the gov stepped in and made it profitable to have one parent households blacks were screwed.
Why would blacks get screwed any more by a government policy than whites? We both live in the same country.

OMG, white kids relate better to pictures of kids that look like themselves?

I wonder if you studied African American ape kids if they'd show bias at an early stage?

Researcher, "Now, little Coecoechewie, what do you think when you see this picture (of a white boy)?"
Juvenile ape, "Itz da cracker muthafcker..." (Sorry, I can't even imitate their inanity.)

Because they are.

Come on man.
Why would blacks get screwed any more by a government policy than whites? We both live in the same country.

Does "I'll have these n!ggers voting democrat for the next 200 years" ring a bell?
In your repressed anger to get back at whitey for slavery,which very few people engaged in,you decided to stick it to whitey anyway you could.
Thus destroying the black family unit dooming your culture.

Because they are.

Come on man.

Does "I'll have these n!ggers voting democrat for the next 200 years" ring a bell?
In your repressed anger to get back at whitey for slavery,which very few people engaged in,you decided to stick it to whitey anyway you could.
What put blacks in the vulnerable condition to be attracted to a certain type of political policy more than whites? Why did his action not appeals to whites in the same degree?

Because they are.

Come on man.

What put blacks in the vulnerable condition to be attracted to a certain type of political policy more than whites? Why did his action not appeals to whites in the same degree?

Already addressed that.
The black family unit has become rare and it shows in your upbringing.
You need to break the cycle or it'll never get any better.

Come on man.

Already addressed that.
When did the gap between white and black family units appear. In 1960 the rate for blacks was about 27% Single mother births compared to about 4% for whites. What caused this big gap between whites and blacks? The gap existed in the 40's and 50's as well....and has simply been preserved going forward. What created the original racial gaps is the root cause of why blacks would be more impacted by family social policies.

Come on man.

Already addressed that.
When did the gap between white and black family units appear. In 1960 the rate for blacks was about 27% Single mother births compared to about 4% for whites. What caused this big gap between whites and blacks?

Democrats.

November: Children show implicit racial attitudes from a young age | News | University of Bristol

Another study (truth) about whites. I present these truths because people like to use statistics about blacks, so I am going to show studies about whites. Lets see how whites react to these TRUTHS. How will they try to discredit the findings and why don't they exert the effort to try and discredit statistics about blacks?

at 5 to 12 years old, they're already reflecting their parents' bias.

Already addressed that.
When did the gap between white and black family units appear. In 1960 the rate for blacks was about 27% Single mother births compared to about 4% for whites. What caused this big gap between whites and blacks?

Democrats.

thanks for trolling by.

:cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back