White House Wants to Keep Gas Prices High

imho neither the wh or the dems like these high gas prices.

Why you ask? Well when your paying 5 bucks a gallon come nov 2012 guess who gets the blame??

Why barry of course.

doesn't make much difference...so far they've blamed him from everything from the price of eggs to the timing of their wife's menstrual period.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about being god damn dumb you are, demand is down

IEA revises down 2011, 2012 global oil demand growth forecast

Talk about being god damn stupid the dollar is being devalued because of to much printing

Gas prices soar on dollar devaluation even as consumption drops to 10-year lows
Gas prices soar on dollar devaluation even as consumption drops to 10-year lows - The Daily Economist

First thing your ignorant ass needs to do is learn the difference between:
to
too
two

They sound alike but that's as far as it goes.

My lesson TOO you is more important than to too or fucking two. Your ass is to fucking stupid too see that obama's money printing has devalued the dollar and caused gas prices too skyrocket.

As far as "Obama's Money Printing" I guess George W. Bush, Hank Paulson and Ben Bernanke giving the banks a trillion dollars and leaving Obama an annual interest payment of $450,000,000,000 on the Reagan-Bushes debt doesn't even count. You people are so goddamned naive that you don't even consider facts......besides.....you don't know them anyway.

I'm the one who found the actual records which prove you know about as much about it as a monkey does about quantum mechanics. Just keep on watching Fox and you'll still be just as smart 20 years from now.

Lets not fall into the liberal trap of not paying attention to Obamas failures the last 3 years, lets keep it on point, ignore this stupid shit.

to
too
two

My lesson TOO you is more important than to too or fucking two. Your ass is to fucking stupid too see that obama's money printing has devalued the dollar and caused gas prices too skyrocket.

As far as "Obama's Money Printing" I guess George W. Bush, Hank Paulson and Ben Bernanke giving the banks a trillion dollars and leaving Obama an annual interest payment of $450,000,000,000 on the Reagan-Bushes debt doesn't even count. You people are so goddamned naive that you don't even consider facts......besides.....you don't know them anyway.

I'm the one who found the actual records which prove you know about as much about it as a monkey does about quantum mechanics. Just keep on watching Fox and you'll still be just as smart 20 years from now.

<SIGH> Bush+obama=Obamush
Why is the Obamanation allowed to devalue the dollar?

So in an election year, the incumbent president is actively promoting a condition, higher gas prices,

which is politically poison, why, exactly?

Because he wants to lose?? Do you people ever use your heads for anything other than a feeding tube???

So in an election year, the incumbent president is actively promoting a condition, higher gas prices,

Because he wants to lose?? Do you people ever use your heads for anything other than a feeding tube???

What a strategy do the unthinkable. After all obama did say under his administration energy cost would skyrocket

What a strategy do the unthinkable. After all obama did say under his administration energy cost would skyrocket

There's more domestic drilling now than there has been for years. And natural gas prices are rock bottom.

btw, oil companies want higher oil prices. They want prices as high as they can get them without curtailing demand...

...and oil companies give 80% of their political money to Republicans.

There's more domestic drilling now than there has been for years. And natural gas prices are rock bottom.

btw, oil companies want higher oil prices. They want prices as high as they can get them without curtailing demand...

obama wants higher gas prices also. Why do you think big oil supported obama?

to
too
two

Blaming Bush is no longer an acceptable argument. If you continue to blame previous administrations, you will be ignored.

Natural gas futures prices have fallen because natural gas is a targeted product in these "fracking' operations.
Previously, natural gas was a more or less a byproduct of oil drilling.

Of course you provide factual links to that effect.
Have at it

Blaming Bush is no longer an acceptable argument. If you continue to blame previous administrations, you will be ignored.

Let's see.....$450,000,000,000 per year for three years. Kindly subtract $1,250,000,000,000 from Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan-Bushes. The interest has to be paid each year or we go into default. I don't think that's a viable option.

Let's see.....$450,000,000,000 per year for three years. Kindly subtract $1,250,000,000,000 from Obama's debt and add it to the Reagan-Bushes. The interest has to be paid each year or we go into default. I don't think that's a viable option.
No obama is not a viable option

One goddam thing for sure......the people who made this mess aren't!

'Course bible thumping rednecks usally aren't......even the ones who can read.

Last edited:
With the national average of gas prices hitting $3.65 a gallon, nearing $6 in some parts of the country, and poised to head even higher, America’s families are wondering when the bleeding at the pump will stop

The reality is that gas prices are way too low. Using the military to secure oil supplies has just lead to dependency on unsustainable oil that free markets would never have created. If government got out of the oil business, we would have short term pain and long term gain as prices would drive innovation and conservation and create a sustainable system based on the ultimate freedom, capitalism.

One goddam thing for sure......the people who made this mess aren't!

'Course bible thumping rednecks usally aren't......even the ones who can read.
Bible thumping? The only thing I thump is the head of of piss ants like you. :lol:

Have at it

Oil & Gas | OpenSecrets

Have at it

Oil & Gas | OpenSecrets

From your link

Yet Obama still received $884,000 from the oil and gas industry during the 2008 campaign, more than any other lawmaker except his Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain
Exactly how does that support your claim that

Forum List

Back