Obomination: GITMO Terrorists Getting Their Kicks With New $750G Soccer Field...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
$750G in Taxpayer Cash so Terrorists can enjoy their stay. Looks like the President is pandering for the Terrorist Vote too. Seriously though, he should apologize to the American People for this debacle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCvpZU5738c]Fox Outrage Over Gitmo Soccer Field - YouTube[/ame]

Since it seems we are just going to keep them forever, might as well give them something to do.

$750G so Terrorists can have some fun? Yikes! What the Hell happened to our Nation? How much more of this abuse will American Taxpayers take?

maybe we can use that soccer field the same way the taliban uses theirs....................hangings and executions

still, a wasted expense............disgraceful

$750G in Taxpayer Cash so Terrorists can enjoy their stay. Looks like the President is pandering for the Terrorist Vote too. Seriously though, he should apologize to the American People for this debacle.

Fox Outrage Over Gitmo Soccer Field - YouTube

I have serious doubts the Fox News idiots got their facts straight. Based on their comments, they are far too retarded to get anything right.

Did you hear the one guy ask how they can play with ankle bracelets on?

And he said the soccer field had a "beautiful view in a nice climate", "with ocean views" trying to make it sound like a resort?

It is a military base next to the ocean.

What a fricking idiot.

Last edited:
Truckloads of cash came in for Obama during the 2008 campaign from the Palestinian Refugee Camps. All of it illegal. There was so much, the Obama campaign workers just decided to ignore the postmarks.
Money raising dervish that he is, Obama wouldn't want to do anything to stem that flow now that he's in charge. Raising a one billion dollar campaign warchest ain't easy, yano.

I have serious doubts the Fox News idiots got their facts straight. Based on their comments, they are far too retarded to get anything right.

And he said the soccer field had a "beautiful view in a nice climate", "with ocean views" trying to make it sound like a resort?

What a fricking idiot.

Yes, blame Fox News. You're a real brainiac. :cuckoo:

The military unveiled a $744,000 soccer field yesterday, a dusty enclosure with two-toned gravel and fences topped by barbed wire — all designed as a quality-of-life improvement for cooperative captives.

The goals were missing, but the military had erected two guard towers, lights and surveillance cameras at the site outside a building called Camp 6, where the Pentagon imprisons about 120 of the 171 detainees.

The Obama administration estimates that it spends $800,000 a year per captive on basic operating costs for the detention center, which has a staff of 1,850, including contractors and guards.

The showcase soccer field — half the size of an American football field — is being built by Burns and Roe Services Corp., said Army Lt. Col. Todd Breasseale, a Pentagon spokesman. It should open in April as the third recreation yard at Guantanamo’s main prison complex; that will be a year after construction began on a large expansion at the decade-old detention center.

A spokeswoman said the base’s remote location can double construction costs.

Guantanamo Bay soccer field pricey addition to prison | The Columbus Dispatch

$1 is too much for Taxpayers to pay. American Taxpayers have no interest in funding Terrorist asshole Soccer Teams. This is a real disgrace.

What a fricking idiot.

Actually I am a brainiac next to the mimbo who calls a prison a place with a beautiful view in a nice climate with ocean views.

I was stationed in Gitmo. It's a desert base on some of the worst real estate in Cuba with the soil made out of coral dust, a large part of the boundary being 50 foot high cliffs which drop down to the ocean, and the rest of the base surrounded by the world's largest active minefield.

These assholes are trying to make it sound like the detainees are on vacation at a Caribbean resort.

Last edited:
These are bad terrorists. Good terrorists get a lifetime paid vacation in the Carribbean.

What a fricking idiot.

Actually I am a brainiac next to the mimbo who calls a prison a place with a beautiful view in a nice climate with ocean views.

I was stationed in Gitmo. It's a desert base on some of the worst real estate in Cuba with the soil made out of coral dust, a large part of the boundary being 50 foot high cliffs which drop down to the ocean, and the rest of the base surrounded by the world's largest active minefield.

These assholes are trying to make it sound like the detainees are on vacation at a Caribbean resort.

No. Those are different terrorists.

What a fricking idiot.

Yeah, you're one dumb Obama-Bot for sure. Reboot dummy bot.

whatever "american" politician authorized this obscenity should be tarred , feathered and waterboarded...................

dem or repub

Forum List

Back