White house vows emergency stay of judicial order thwarting Presidents immigration order

Furthermore, I am going to suggest that the president should instruct his AG to immediately file to have this judge removed. We cannot have judges interfering with presidential authority to protect the citizens of the United States, it could be a matter of grave national security. What if a president receives classified information that someone is going to try to sneak a nuclear bomb into the country? Does a judge have the right to interfere with his duty to try and prevent that? This is a potentially dangerous situation to be allowed and Trump needs to nip this in the bud right here and now.

The 9th will do that for you.

I know you liberals are wetting your panties in anticipation your little stacked libtard court is going to whack Trump's hand with the ruler but it isn't going to happen. IF it does, this will quickly go before the SCOTUS where the president will be vindicated because even a total moron can read the statute and understand the president has been granted plenary power.

The 9th will do that for you.

I know you liberals are wetting your panties in anticipation your little stacked libtard court is going to whack Trump's hand with the ruler but it isn't going to happen. IF it does, this will quickly go before the SCOTUS where the president will be vindicated because even a total moron can read the statute and understand the president has been granted plenary power.
So you hope.

Personally, I think the EO in theory is legal, but the execution has been awful.

Until the stay is granted, the Trump admin needs to obey the court order.

At least that's how the USA used to work. Trump-thugs see things differently. They see themselves as being above the law.
Rarely worked that way with Obama. How many court rulings did he just simply ignore? Hmm...I'll bet google will help you.
How about you list them...just so we know you aren't talking out your ass...
Why? You'd not believe them anyway. So how about you go to google and look it up yourself. I already know you're talking out of your ass.

Good luck.
So you have no proof to support your bullshit...how surprising....
This will be the last time I waste My time to look shit up for you *****.

Lawyers for the Obama administration admitted to a federal judge Thursday night that they had broken the court’s injunction halting the president’s immigration amnesty.
Obama Admin Ignored Court Order On Amnesty; Did THIS Instead...

In another midnight filing last week in the immigration lawsuit filed by 26 states against the Obama administration in the Southern District of Texas, the U.S. Justice Department admitted that the Department of Homeland Security had violated federal Judge Andrew Hanen’s Feb. 16 injunction against President Obama’s immigration amnesty plan.
Obama Administration Admits It Violated Judge’s Order

The Obama administration has asked a secret surveillance court to ignore a federal court that found bulk surveillance illegal and to once again grant the National Security Agency the power to collect the phone records of millions of Americans for six months.

The legal request, filed nearly four hours after Barack Obama vowed to sign a new law banning precisely the bulk collection he asks the secret court to approve, also suggests that the administration may not necessarily comply with any potential court order demanding that the collection stop.

Obama lawyers asked secret court to ignore public court's decision on spying

Do your own fucking work from now on.

Sometimes you have to ignore assholes like this because no matter what you put in front of them they are either to fkn stupid to comprehend what it means, they are to low in the IQ chart to decode what is really being said, or they are paid trolls to go around pushing ppl buttons in turn they are still fkn assholes who in the end get bit in their own asses for playing a Gov. kiss ass.

in which Pence and Mattis and the majority of the Cabinet can remove Trump. Amendment 25 Section IV.

You are completely out of your fucking mind with this. Do you even comprehend why this Amendment was passed? It has not a fucking goddamn thing to do with a president taking an action that you don't like!

It was actually passed after a Democrat by the name of Woodrow Wilson, suffered a series of debilitating strokes which left him in a vegetative state. His dingbat wife vowed to wheel him out and run him for another term because she didn't want to give up political power! Eventually, his cabinet persuaded her not to do this or they would expose his condition to the public and reveal that she had been fraudulently signing his documents the past two years. But the fact remained, there really wasn't any law to prevent her from this... so they passed the 25th Amendment.

How about learning some fucking history, dingbat.

JUDGE BLOCKING TRUMP BORDER DEFENSE IS TREASON
Bush appointee attempting to stop Trump from securing borders

WillowTree, post: 16498691
And yet you agree with Muslim abuse of women, gays, infidels and Christians. You are an idiot!

Abuse is against the law in the America where I live for all religions.

I don't agree with any of that. That's why organized religion of any brand turned me off when I learned to think for myself at 14 or 15 during the Vietnam War.

What made you think I agree with any of that?

Explain yourself, lying idiot.

Because you fail to take into account that Islam is more than just a religion, it is law and ideology! They are abusive to women, children, infidels and Christians and gays. and I do not understand why you support that ideology! Can you explain that?

boss seems to think the judiciary is not the final say about an EO's legality. Silly boss.

boss seems to think the judiciary is not the final say about an EO's legality. Silly boss.

When the EO is based on an actual statute of law which gives the president plenary power, the court is overstepping it's authority to intervene.

Again, the AG should seek to remove the judge from their duties and issue a statement that if the EO is not followed, people will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They are under NO obligation to follow an order by a rogue judge acting unconstitutionally.

Furthermore, I am going to suggest that the president should instruct his AG to immediately file to have this judge removed.

So you're going full metal Stalinist on us.

Can you show us where the Constitution authorizes a dictatorship of the executive, like you're demanding? My copy of the Constitutional talks about 3 branches of government.

You kind of stink as an American. Why don't you leave? Your type of totalitarian is not wanted here. That goes for all of you Stalinist Trump-thugs.

And yet you agree with Muslim abuse of women, gays, infidels and Christians. You are an idiot!

I don't agree with any of that. That's why organized religion of any brand turned me off when I learned to think for myself at 14 or 15 during the Vietnam War.

Because you fail to take into account that Islam is more than just a religion, it is law and ideology! They are abusive to women, children, infidels and Christians and gays. and I do not understand why you support that ideology! Can you explain that?
No one supports radical jihadist abuse than we do far right conservative abuse of everyone with whom they disagree. Do you understand that?

Furthermore, I am going to suggest that the president should instruct his AG to immediately file to have this judge removed.

So you're going full metal Stalinist on us.

Can you show us where the Constitution authorizes a dictatorship of the executive, like you're demanding? My copy of the Constitutional talks about 3 branches of government.

You kind of stink as an American. Why don't you leave? Your type of totalitarian is not wanted here. That goes for all of you Stalinist Trump-thugs.
My heavens, boss sounds like an absolutist butt hole. The AG cannot order the judge off the case. The AG cannot tell the judge how to rule on the case. boss, this is not a fascist dictatorship.

No one supports radical jihadist abuse than we do far right conservative abuse of everyone with whom they disagree. Do you understand that?
Yes you do! Stop denying it it makes you look stupid! Islam is not simply a religion. Wise up.

Yes you do! Stop denying it it makes you look stupid! Islam is not simply a religion. Wise up.
You are no judge of anything religious or moral, WillowTree. You are a lost little puppet whose strings are being pulled by those who care not about you in the slightest. Let the courts work it out.

You are no judge of anything religious or moral, WillowTree. You are a lost little puppet whose strings are being pulled by those who care not about you in the slightest. Let the courts work it out.
Correct I am agnostic but even I know honor killings are wrong. Why don't ewe know that? Are you a Moron?

Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 16498367
New definition: Bigot - n. Anyone who disagrees with anything said by an America-hating liberal!

No a religious bigot is one calling for the US Government to limit the growth of Islam in the entire Western world.

I notice you can't wrap your brain around the absurdity of that bigotry.

So I disagree with that bigoted view of the world.

So the question is do you agree that the US Government must embark on a campaign diplomaticky and militarily to limit the growth of Islam in the entire Western world?

Let me know so I can vehemently disagree with you too.

Please quote where I said anything of the sort. Typical liberal attack mode: claim I said something I didn't and then call me a bigot because you think I support something I don't.

Thank you for proving my point!

Forum List

Back