Secretive anti Trump protests to erupt Super Bowl weekend in Houston

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-4_7-52-28.png

People representing more than a half-dozen protest groups that are set to march and rally here Super Bowl weekend met to coordinate their efforts — in a way New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick would have appreciated. That is to say, the protesters discussed using encrypted communication that would keep opponents from intercepting their messages.

Secretive anti-Trump protests to erupt Super Bowl weekend in Houston

Isn't a s secret no more LOL LOL>...........................
This might cause serious trouble here, with such a large mass of people bot Trump lovers and haters and that whore lady gaga who will help stir up trouble with a speech she plans on giving why these loons are just like the ones running around in all black beating people up Imagine them in this crowd , people are going to get their asses beat to a pulp.

I do wish we could have the Super Bowl without this political bullshit. Once those football fans get a few beers into 'em, it might not be a wise idea to bring ultra liberalism into the parking lot. I'm just sayin'

I hope the extra people have a positive effect on the livelihoods of the hot dog and pretzel people over there. ------I am considering setting up business

George Soros has plenty of money to spend. He's given up on the political process and just buying elections. He's getting serious now.

With all the attention on the Superbowl, it's an ideal time for some arson and looting.

George Soros has plenty of money to spend. He's given up on the political process and just buying elections. He's getting serious now.

With all the attention on the Superbowl, it's an ideal time for some arson and looting.

------terrorism experts-----whose lectures I have had the honor to attend----advised LONG AGO (that means a few years ago) ----STAY AWAY FROM SPORTING EVENTS OR ANY EVENTS THAT ATTRACT LARGE CROWDS (long before the Boston Massacre --)---especially any that take place indoors---(like large stadium) since an enclosed space magnifies the SHOCK value of an explosion. I have actually left a little Divali thing-----because their existed a muslim enclave nearby (nothing happened anyway----but I got nervous)

• Banned
I do wish we could have the Super Bowl without this political bullshit. Once those football fans get a few beers into 'em, it might not be a wise idea to bring ultra liberalism into the parking lot. I'm just sayin'

I believe this is going to be very Ugly, and you can bet your bottom those Satanic idiots ANTIFA are going to be there starting it too.
I mean they are beating people to the point of breaking their ribs....

I just wonder if the COPS ARE GOING TO STAND DOWN at the super bowl too. if so it will get def. ugly.

------terrorism experts-----whose lectures I have had the honor to attend----advised LONG AGO (that means a few years ago) ----STAY AWAY FROM SPORTING EVENTS OR ANY EVENTS THAT ATTRACT LARGE CROWDS (long before the Boston Massacre --)---especially any that take place indoors---(like large stadium) since an enclosed space magnifies the SHOCK value of an explosion. I have actually left a little Divali thing-----because their existed a muslim enclave nearby (nothing happened anyway----but I got nervous)
And lookout for Alfonso Capone....

And lookout for Alfonso Capone....

they are going to do THAT too? (ie the nasty)------no matter-------there are sufficient
stores of penicillan

Superbowl attendees are the rich.,....Not really the brawler types

bigot?-----you blame violence on the innocent economically compromised?

They are 'rich' because they have worked hard to get rich. AKA REPs. If you think they are going to allow a bunch of fucking losers with masks on to disrupt the game you are fucking delusional.
Fifty thousand hard core REP football fans are going to teach the fucking scumbag losers a lesson none of them will ever forget!
I can't WAIT to see it happen!
Watch what happens if these fucking losers attempt to block traffic going to the game.
It will be one gigantic tenpin bowling game. Only the pins will be the scumbags.

Rich hire brawlers..,....,...Whether it's disrupted depends on ingenuity of the protesters.....If any actually appear

Rich hire brawlers..,....,...Whether it's disrupted depends on ingenuity of the protesters.....If any actually appear

They probably will haven't you noticed the cops do nothing. They let them do it, including beating the crap out of women and breaking people's ribs.

Forum List

Back