White house vows emergency stay of judicial order thwarting Presidents immigration order

View attachment 110624

The White House issued a statement vowing to file for an emergency stay of a federal judge’s order to block President Donald Trump’s executive order restricting immigration and refugees from high risk countries from the Middle East.

White House Vows ‘Emergency Stay’ of Judicial Order Thwarting President’s Immigration Order

There is one thing that is showing for sure if you go over to the MSM like MSN and read the comments on articles lets say a leftist dem would get off on, you would begin to see how many people are waking up to the bs lies, and you wold also recognize how much people are really beginning to hate those who are radical leftist Trump haters. There is a difference among people who might not like him, then there is the other group that will stoop low enough to say , write, or do anything working the propaganda pushing.

Like some tard writes how much Trump spent on Vacation WTF planet are you on, Trump hasn't even been on a vacation yet.

Sooner or later Freedom, Rights, and Liberty trump your security and communist ways, wants, and desires.
We're not as weak minded as other Countries who are lead by dictators who tell them to cry for the Camera there are serious mental issues with people who do n ot want WHAT OUR AMERICA USE TO BE!

Trump started a one week vacation today. I guess he just intends to be a part time president.

DigitalDrifter, post: 16496506
Dimocrats do not care what our country turns into. They can't wait until the population of Muslims reaches a substantial percentage.

So there is the unconstitutional bigoted discrimination that true freedom loving Aneticans abhor.

You are a perfect example of why Trumpty Dumpty's EA was restrained.

Your concern is not about danger. It is about safe and legal population growth where Chrustisnity is in decline.

You want the Federal Government to protect one specific religion. The majority religion since the founding.

Can't do that, bigot.

In order to save the west, we must limit the growth of Islam.
If we fail, all is lost. If you cannot see that, you are the problem. Bigot.

DigitalDrifter, post: 16496826

What is lost? You are a religious bigot and intolerant human being.

The Federal Government cannot limit the growth of Islam by any practical or constitutional means.

It is a religion idiot. It is protected under our Constitution.

The only way to limit its growth would be by military force.

That would be legal of course against any terrorist organization that commit atrocities in the name of religion. We are doing that already. With much support from millions of Muslims who are potential victims or victims of terrorist acts themselves.

But glad to see you are open about your bigotry.

But we cannot have a President who thinks like you. That is dangerous and wrong.

If Christianity loses ground to peaceful non-violent Muslims that is Christianity's problem, not the US Federal Government or State Governnents.

You best be praying for divine intervention because you are not going to get it from a government where freedom of religion is written into the Constitution.

Until the stay is granted, the Trump admin needs to obey the court order.

At least that's how the USA used to work. Trump-thugs see things differently. They see themselves as being above the law.
Rarely worked that way with Obama. How many court rulings did he just simply ignore? Hmm...I'll bet google will help you.

At least that's how the USA used to work. Trump-thugs see things differently. They see themselves as being above the law.
Rarely worked that way with Obama. How many court rulings did he just simply ignore? Hmm...I'll bet google will help you.
How about you list them...just so we know you aren't talking out your ass...

Why? You'd not believe them anyway. So how about you go to google and look it up yourself. I already know you're talking out of your ass.

Good luck.

Why? You'd not believe them anyway. So how about you go to google and look it up yourself. I already know you're talking out of your ass.

Good luck.
So you have no proof to support your bullshit...how surprising....

Good luck.
This will be the last time I waste My time to look shit up for you *****.

Lawyers for the Obama administration admitted to a federal judge Thursday night that they had broken the court’s injunction halting the president’s immigration amnesty.
Obama Admin Ignored Court Order On Amnesty; Did THIS Instead...

In another midnight filing last week in the immigration lawsuit filed by 26 states against the Obama administration in the Southern District of Texas, the U.S. Justice Department admitted that the Department of Homeland Security had violated federal Judge Andrew Hanen’s Feb. 16 injunction against President Obama’s immigration amnesty plan.
Obama Administration Admits It Violated Judge’s Order

The Obama administration has asked a secret surveillance court to ignore a federal court that found bulk surveillance illegal and to once again grant the National Security Agency the power to collect the phone records of millions of Americans for six months.

The legal request, filed nearly four hours after Barack Obama vowed to sign a new law banning precisely the bulk collection he asks the secret court to approve, also suggests that the administration may not necessarily comply with any potential court order demanding that the collection stop.

Obama lawyers asked secret court to ignore public court's decision on spying

Do your own fucking work from now on.

Trump started a one week vacation today. I guess he just intends to be a part time president.

It's not a vacation. He's moonlighting at Kkeptocracy Inc, from his day job. But no worries. White Nationalist fake news website owner Steve Bannon is covering for Trump on his day job. But when Trump gave Bannon the nuclear codes biscuit he started to gnaw on it.

Good luck.

Lawyers for the Obama administration admitted to a federal judge Thursday night that they had broken the court’s injunction halting the president’s immigration amnesty.

In another midnight filing last week in the immigration lawsuit filed by 26 states against the Obama administration in the Southern District of Texas, the U.S. Justice Department admitted that the Department of Homeland Security had violated federal Judge Andrew Hanen’s Feb. 16 injunction against President Obama’s immigration amnesty plan.

The Obama administration has asked a secret surveillance court to ignore a federal court that found bulk surveillance illegal and to once again grant the National Security Agency the power to collect the phone records of millions of Americans for six months.

The legal request, filed nearly four hours after Barack Obama vowed to sign a new law banning precisely the bulk collection he asks the secret court to approve, also suggests that the administration may not necessarily comply with any potential court order demanding that the collection stop.

Hey iliterate bitch, it's YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!
You make an assertion YOU BACK IT UP, which you haven't done....

Post something where Pres Obama PERSONALLY signed an E.O. violating the Rights of Americans...

Thanks for providing this.

In the latest Advisory filed on May 7, the Justice Department informed Hanen that the Department of Homeland Security “sent three-year work authorizations after the Court had issued its injunction” to approximately 2,000 individuals. This time, the Justice Department lawyers assert they only found out about the violation of the injunction order the day before the filing.

They also say that Department of Homeland Security is in the process of converting “these three-year terms into two-year terms” and that Secretary Jeh Johnson has asked the “DHS Inspector General to investigate the issuance of these three-year [Employment Authorization Documents].”

They missed 2000 and began the process of correcting it after they found out. And told the judge about their mistake.

Last edited:

Good luck.

Post something where Pres Obama PERSONALLY signed an E.O. violating the Rights of Americans...
Not My job to educate you stupid fucks.

Now go away ass licker.

Good luck.

Not My job to educate you stupid fucks.

Now go away ass licker.
As I suspected...you were talking out your asshole....

DigitalDrifter, post: 16496826

What is lost? You are a religious bigot and intolerant human being.

The Federal Government cannot limit the growth of Islam by any practical or constitutional means.

It is a religion idiot. It is protected under our Constitution.

The only way to limit its growth would be by military force.

That would be legal of course against any terrorist organization that commit atrocities in the name of religion. We are doing that already. With much support from millions of Muslims who are potential victims or victims of terrorist acts themselves.

But glad to see you are open about your bigotry.

But we cannot have a President who thinks like you. That is dangerous and wrong.

If Christianity loses ground to peaceful non-violent Muslims that is Christianity's problem, not the US Federal Government or State Governnents.

You best be praying for divine intervention because you are not going to get it from a government where freedom of religion is written into the Constitution.
I find it interesting that you support taking away women's rights in the US. That is disturbing.

Forum List

Back