White house vows emergency stay of judicial order thwarting Presidents immigration order

Maybe a guy, Like Donald "The Con" Trump, who just had to settle a fraud suit for $25 million isn't a great judge of how the law works?

Tipsycatlover, post: 16496278
Of course we will have additional terrorist attacks and of course they will be committed by muslims and muslim refugees.

How do you know? Are you on the Terrorist Corporation's Board of Directors?

Trump should be smart enough to protect us legally and without violating our laws.

He knows more about fighting terrorists than our generals you know.

If he can't he should resign right now.

He should be more focused on lone wolf attacks and keeping weapons and bombing materials out of their hands.

Like the white guys that shoot up schools and movie theaters and churches as in Charlotte.

Charlotte?

Wrong again, buffalo breath!

DigitalDrifter, post: 16496826
In order to save the west, we must limit the growth of Islam.
If we fail, all is lost. If you cannot see that, you are the problem. Bigot.

What is lost? You are a religious bigot and intolerant human being.

The Federal Government cannot limit the growth of Islam by any practical or constitutional means.

It is a religion idiot. It is protected under our Constitution.

The only way to limit its growth would be by military force.

That would be legal of course against any terrorist organization that commit atrocities in the name of religion. We are doing that already. With much support from millions of Muslims who are potential victims or victims of terrorist acts themselves.

But glad to see you are open about your bigotry.

But we cannot have a President who thinks like you. That is dangerous and wrong.

If Christianity loses ground to peaceful non-violent Muslims that is Christianity's problem, not the US Federal Government or State Governnents.

You best be praying for divine intervention because you are not going to get it from a government where freedom of religion is written into the Constitution.

New definition: Bigot - n. Anyone who disagrees with anything said by an America-hating liberal!

Poor Donald. This will keep those little fingers tweeting up a storm for at least a week. The tantrum is just starting. I suspect that his face is already going from orange to red....

Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 16498367
New definition: Bigot - n. Anyone who disagrees with anything said by an America-hating liberal!

No a religious bigot is one calling for the US Government to limit the growth of Islam in the entire Western world.

I notice you can't wrap your brain around the absurdity of that bigotry.

So I disagree with that bigoted view of the world.

So the question is do you agree that the US Government must embark on a campaign diplomaticky and militarily to limit the growth of Islam in the entire Western world?

Let me know so I can vehemently disagree with you too.

Until the stay is granted, the Trump admin needs to obey the court order.

No, they don't need to obey the court order... it's unconstitutional.

It's no different than if the court issued a ruling saying you can't post on a message board!
Yes, they do, and that is why the WH is kneeling in submission,

And if they refuse, they can be arrested. If they refuse, the WH causes a constitutional crisis, in which Pence and Mattis and the majority of the Cabinet can remove Trump. Amendment 25 Section IV. Trump is not above the law.
Holy crap, you're an idiot. The judge did not rule that the suspension of travel was not constitutional. He ruled that the case MAY have merit. Therefore he issued a temporary order. Because of that, you have the entire cabinet organizing a coup and arresting the president. WTF are you thinking?

Holy crap, you're an idiot. The judge did not rule that the suspension of travel was not constitutional. He ruled that the case MAY have merit. Therefore he issued a temporary order. Because of that, you have the entire cabinet organizing a coup and arresting the president. WTF are you thinking?
Benghazi

And now we have conservative idiots on this board saying that trump should ignore the Lawful Order of a Federal Judge...
Does it get anymore ludicrous???

Andrew Jackson, a very famous Democrat once ignored a SCOTUS decision telling them that they "made their ruling, now try to enforce it!"
Go dig him up, but SCOTUS will have him re-interred and you arrested.

Until the stay is granted, the Trump admin needs to obey the court order.

No, they don't need to obey the court order... it's unconstitutional.

It's no different than if the court issued a ruling saying you can't post on a message board!

And if they refuse, they can be arrested. If they refuse, the WH causes a constitutional crisis, in which Pence and Mattis and the majority of the Cabinet can remove Trump. Amendment 25 Section IV. Trump is not above the law.
Benghazi.

Admiral Rockwell Tory, post: 16498367

No a religious bigot is one calling for the US Government to limit the growth of Islam in the entire Western world.

I notice you can't wrap your brain around the absurdity of that bigotry.

So I disagree with that bigoted view of the world.

So the question is do you agree that the US Government must embark on a campaign diplomaticky and militarily to limit the growth of Islam in the entire Western world?

Let me know so I can vehemently disagree with you too.
And yet you agree with Muslim abuse of women, gays, infidels and Christians. You are an idiot!

WillowTree, stop talking stupidly. Of course he does not agree with any abuse of women.

View attachment 110624

The White House issued a statement vowing to file for an emergency stay of a federal judge’s order to block President Donald Trump’s executive order restricting immigration and refugees from high risk countries from the Middle East.

White House Vows ‘Emergency Stay’ of Judicial Order Thwarting President’s Immigration Order

There is one thing that is showing for sure if you go over to the MSM like MSN and read the comments on articles lets say a leftist dem would get off on, you would begin to see how many people are waking up to the bs lies, and you wold also recognize how much people are really beginning to hate those who are radical leftist Trump haters. There is a difference among people who might not like him, then there is the other group that will stoop low enough to say , write, or do anything working the propaganda pushing.

Like some tard writes how much Trump spent on Vacation WTF planet are you on, Trump hasn't even been on a vacation yet.

Sooner or later Freedom, Rights, and Liberty trump your security and communist ways, wants, and desires.
We're not as weak minded as other Countries who are lead by dictators who tell them to cry for the Camera there are serious mental issues with people who do n ot want WHAT OUR AMERICA USE TO BE!
In 1831 and 1832, the Supreme Court took up what became the "Cherokee Cases." Then president, Andrew Jackson, wanted to forcibly remove the Cherokee nation, west of the Mississippi by force. The Supreme court, under Chief John Marshall, ruled that the Cherokee nation was a domestic dependent nation and thus could not be forced by a state to give up their lands willingly. The president's response was "Chief Justice Marshall made his decision, now let us see him enforce it." The federal courts do not have the authority to enforce their decisions, that rests with the president and by extension, his federal law enforcement and military. Trump only needs to ignore the idiot ruling and have Homeland Security and Immigration enforce his policy. If anyone refuses, he can fire them and replace them with compliant staff.

HERE IS THE LAW:
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

14 (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.​

Now, can you show me where the statute gives the courts oversight? Does it say anywhere in the statute that courts have the authority to overrule the president's decision?

Trump is not acting "above the law" here, he is adhering TO the law as it is written. The court which ordered a "stay" IS acting unconstitutionally and overstepping it's authority under the law.

WillowTree, post: 16498691
And yet you agree with Muslim abuse of women, gays, infidels and Christians. You are an idiot!

Abuse is against the law in the America where I live for all religions.

I don't agree with any of that. That's why organized religion of any brand turned me off when I learned to think for myself at 14 or 15 during the Vietnam War.

What made you think I agree with any of that?

Explain yourself, lying idiot.

HERE IS THE LAW:
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

14 (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.​

Now, can you show me where the statute gives the courts oversight? Does it say anywhere in the statute that courts have the authority to overrule the president's decision?

Trump is not acting "above the law" here, he is adhering TO the law as it is written. The court which ordered a "stay" IS acting unconstitutionally and overstepping it's authority under the law.
That's your poor interp.

Lets see what the 9th Appellate says. It may agree, it may not, but probably not along the lines of your argument.

That's your poor interp.

LOL... No, that's the direct text of the law from Cornell's website. I asked you to show me where you get the idea that the law allows the court to override the president's decision or have any oversight whatsoever? You can't show me because it's not there. The president has plenary power in this statute. It's entirely up to him.

I don't care what the 9th Appellate says, this IS the law. It's what the law says. It's the same law the past six presidents have used to do the exact same thing.

That's your poor interp.

LOL... No, that's the direct text of the law from Cornell's website. I asked you to show me where you get the idea that the law allows the court to override the president's decision or have any oversight whatsoever? You can't show me because it's not there. The president has plenary power in this statute. It's entirely up to him.

I don't care what the 9th Appellate says, this IS the law. It's what the law says. It's the same law the past six presidents have used to do the exact same thing.
The Court overrides the Executive when the Court decides the Executive's action is outside of the law. You can't show that Trump's EO is legal. The 9th will do that for you.

Forum List

Back