White House Unable To Respond To New Attack On Obama By Unknown Conservative Group

Why respond? Not surprising that the GOP would use an ancillary group to try and play the moronic birther bullshit that anyone with an IQ over 15 has long ago dismissed.

I would agree, if the ads are not effective don't respond. But since they are actually effective and paint a picture of a President that takes great strides in hiding his past "deeds", his solution is to release the records.
Here is another attack they released against Obama. It appears that the plan is to swiftboat Obama. Here is the Conservative Majority Fund website. It just went active within the past 2 weeks. There is big money behind this since their plan is to saturate the airwaves and I suspect this is a coordinated plan with Romney's campaign managers.
Welcome | Conservative Majority Fund

"Who are you Barack Hussein Obama?"- YouTube

Not very effective and isn't going to sway anyone! Stick to knocking him on his lack of accomplishments and the state of the economy, because anyone who buys into this rhetoric is already not going to vote for Obama!

He also applied for a program to go to Vietnam.

Oh gawd...again?

Then why, when given an opportunity to either volunteer to go overseas or NOT volunteer to go overseas, did Bush check the "I do NOT volunteer" box? And he quit flying because....why? Oh, right - because he hadn't logged enough hours.

He quit flying because he moved to Alabama ( or Arkansas) for a political internship. When that was over he had to little time left to qualify on a new type of Jet and his was being phased out cause it was a death trap. But then you would know that if you actually did any research aside from democratic talking points. His position out of State was a non flying position. Again general knowledge available to anyone. Further his attempt to volunteer is also general knowledge.

He also applied for a program to go to Vietnam.

Oh gawd...again?

Then why, when given an opportunity to either volunteer to go overseas or NOT volunteer to go overseas, did Bush check the "I do NOT volunteer" box? And he quit flying because....why? Oh, right - because he hadn't logged enough hours.

He quit flying because he moved to Alabama ( or Arkansas) for a political internship. When that was over he had to little time left to qualify on a new type of Jet and his was being phased out cause it was a death trap. But then you would know that if you actually did any research aside from democratic talking points. His position out of State was a non flying position. Again general knowledge available to anyone. Further his attempt to volunteer is also general knowledge.
Why did he check the "I do NOT volunteer for overseas duty" box?

And by the way, can you please find us one single, solitary person who remembers him being on that base in Alabama? just one? I believe the 10,000 dollar reward to anyone who finds such a person is still valid.

Greetings. I am Spock. This is my first thread and I hope it sparks debate. Here we go. This new attack strategy that many consider 'toxic' was released against Obama yesterday afternoon nationally. I saw it on Fox News Channel during Bill O'Reilly. I have to say but I never have heard of the Conservative Majority Fund who is funding this harsh attack on Obama. They are based out of Arlington,VA. Research I have done revealed that Larry Ward, who is a protege of Dick Morris, President Clinton’s former campaign advisor and Fox News pundit is behind this. Ward also is president of PoliticalMedia.com and worked for the Bush reelection in 2004 who's specialty were attacks on John Kerry (remember the 'Swiftboat' attacks?). So far the White House has been unable to respond to this attack against Obama and if they do, how?

Profile of Larry Ward
Larry Ward | LinkedIn

Here is what I am talking about in the topic
Conservative Majority Fund Shady Past - YouTube

Obama has hired lawyers to hide his past. He was not vetted in 2008 and now someone is asking questions that should have been asked in 2008.

All he has to do is release the records. I mean really? If he has nothing to hide whats the problem?

Now, why would anyone believe anything in your posts when you start off with such lying bullshit?

Oh gawd...again?

Why did he check the "I do NOT volunteer for overseas duty" box?

You would have to ask him. But as evidenced by reality and the facts he could have volunteered all he wanted. The jet he flew was an Interceptor designed to shoot down Strategic Bombers of which there were none in Vietnam. A special program was started to test the viability of the jet in air combat role ( it could not be configured for ground attack) and basically went no where as it simply wasn't needed. The pilots they did accept were all long time members of the Guard Bush had less then 3 years.

Bush served honorably.

Kerry served honorably.

Those of you who don't like it, tuff titty.

His friends at Columbia will be quite surprised to learn they don't remember him

They were a computer glitch too no doubt.

Obama transcripts from Columbia might not remember him either, might be time to drag them out into the sunlight

If I point out it was you who said "black", it will be me who is "racist". Isn't that how it works with "White Wingers"?

Something I found most curious that you might help me out with after observing you are a supporter of Obama. I assume you might know a answer. The attack ad says he has a Massachusetts social security number. I have never heard this before. How did Obama get a Massachusetts SS# when he grew up in Hawaii?

I was born in Washington State and have a Texas SS. Why? Because back then one did not get a SS at birth, I happened to live in Texas when I applied.

Yeah but it was Connecticut, not Massachusetts, and he never lived there...

So what? The only big deal is the conspiracy nuts themselves. They and their conspiracy will be the focus of histories on the matter, not Obama.

Last edited:
I don't mind demands that obama release his college records are being stonewalled. It's a political fight. What is even worse, is the refusal to release the fast and furious records, the hiding the records dealing with the treasonous leaks. That's far more important.

The college admissions would be the most important I would think.

Why respond? Not surprising that the GOP would use an ancillary group to try and play the moronic birther bullshit that anyone with an IQ over 15 has long ago dismissed.

I would agree, if the ads are not effective don't respond. But since they are actually effective and paint a picture of a President that takes great strides in hiding his past "deeds", his solution is to release the records.

Obama past = Interesting

Romney past = Irrelevent

See how that works?

Greetings. I am Spock. This is my first thread and I hope it sparks debate. Here we go. This new attack strategy that many consider 'toxic' was released against Obama yesterday afternoon nationally. I saw it on Fox News Channel during Bill O'Reilly. I have to say but I never have heard of the Conservative Majority Fund who is funding this harsh attack on Obama. They are based out of Arlington,VA. Research I have done revealed that Larry Ward, who is a protege of Dick Morris, President Clinton’s former campaign advisor and Fox News pundit is behind this. Ward also is president of PoliticalMedia.com and worked for the Bush reelection in 2004 who's specialty were attacks on John Kerry (remember the 'Swiftboat' attacks?). So far the White House has been unable to respond to this attack against Obama and if they do, how?

Profile of Larry Ward
Larry Ward | LinkedIn

Here is what I am talking about in the topic
Conservative Majority Fund Shady Past - YouTube

Hilarious. You go with that. It worked 4 years ago.

I would much rather see Romney's tax returns then Obama's school grades. Why doesn't he support this country? How many investors did he screw over? How many American jobs did he move overseas?

Or what Romney actually did at the Olympics, where the Republican Senate gave him hundreds of millions in tax payer money. Don't you wonder who owns all that stuff US taxpayers paid for?

101093.jpeg

What will you do when Romney defeats Obama in November

A. Run to your mother
B. Piss is in your pants
C. Start looking for your next great black hope
D. All of the above

Hey I just finished arguing with one friend on the Left who depends on Obama being in office to feel he has any defense against the religious right; another on the Right who depends on Obama getting out of office to feel the country is safe again and not headed toward more disaster.

what I have to say to both is that the system of depending on bullying one party against the other is wasting resources that could go directly into SOLVING the problems that electing people in DC does not begin to address. it costs us money to fund these campaigns back and forth, and then once someone gets into office it cots money to lobby, and then the government spends money on things that may or may not solve the problem.

so we pay three times over with no guarantee we are solving the problem.

why not invest that money into solutions that work and quit waiting on elected officials and govt to fix things?

whether Obama or Romney is in office, I will still continue to work two jobs to put my own money into solutions that are constitutional and satisfy all people's interests and don't rely on bullying over this person or that party etc.

I noted to my friend who wants to credit Obama that the whole Democrat party has done more damage to destroy an African American national historic district that I have been working 15 years to fund the reparations myself while people fight over politics.

So that is what I will continue to do regardless who is in office claiming to solve problems.

We coudl do more to solve the nations problems by just investing the campaign funds into model programs to replicate across the country.

Forum List

Back