White House Unable To Respond To New Attack On Obama By Unknown Conservative Group

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spock, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Spock

Spock BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Greetings. I am Spock. This is my first thread and I hope it sparks debate. Here we go. This new attack strategy that many consider 'toxic' was released against Obama yesterday afternoon nationally. I saw it on Fox News Channel during Bill O'Reilly. I have to say but I never have heard of the Conservative Majority Fund who is funding this harsh attack on Obama. They are based out of Arlington,VA. Research I have done revealed that Larry Ward, who is a protege of Dick Morris, President Clinton’s former campaign advisor and Fox News pundit is behind this. Ward also is president of PoliticalMedia.com and worked for the Bush reelection in 2004 who's specialty were attacks on John Kerry (remember the 'Swiftboat' attacks?). So far the White House has been unable to respond to this attack against Obama and if they do, how?

Profile of Larry Ward
    Larry Ward | LinkedIn

Here is what I am talking about in the topic
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t2ZTYRjPP4&feature=player_embedded]Conservative Majority Fund Shady Past - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  2. Spock

Spock BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    My apologies. I meant to state in my title 'Obama Campaign' instead of White House.

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,973
    Obama has hired lawyers to hide his past. He was not vetted in 2008 and now someone is asking questions that should have been asked in 2008.

All he has to do is release the records. I mean really? If he has nothing to hide whats the problem?

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,974
    Hilarious. You go with that. It worked 4 years ago.

I would much rather see Romney's tax returns then Obama's school grades. Why doesn't he support this country? How many investors did he screw over? How many American jobs did he move overseas?

Or what Romney actually did at the Olympics, where the Republican Senate gave him hundreds of millions in tax payer money. Don't you wonder who owns all that stuff US taxpayers paid for?

5. geauxtohell

geauxtohell Choose your weapon.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    Why respond? Not surprising that the GOP would use an ancillary group to try and play the moronic birther bullshit that anyone with an IQ over 15 has long ago dismissed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,478
    Welcome Spock, live long and prespire

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,973
    I would agree, if the ads are not effective don't respond. But since they are actually effective and paint a picture of a President that takes great strides in hiding his past "deeds", his solution is to release the records.

8. Spock

Spock BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Here is another attack they released against Obama. It appears that the plan is to swiftboat Obama. Here is the Conservative Majority Fund website. It just went active within the past 2 weeks. There is big money behind this since their plan is to saturate the airwaves and I suspect this is a coordinated plan with Romney's campaign managers.
    http://conservativesnow.com/welcome

"Who are you Barack Hussein Obama?"- YouTube

9. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,988
    "What's Obama hiding?" is fair play after all. All we've been hearing from the Obama campaign is "What's Romney hiding?" over the tax returns.

Surely the Obama camp knew that the Romney people were going to throw this shit right back at the O's campaign.

Bricks and glass houses come to mind.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,974
    Obama petitioned the State of Hawaii and his long form birth certificate was released bypassing state law, the same state law Republicans insist they admire so.

So where are Romney's tax records and why were his records at the Olympics sealed? Obama didn't get hundreds of millions in taxpayer money to get "born". Romney did get hundreds of millions in taxpayer money to "save" the Olympics. Now, who owns all that stuff? After all, it was taxpayers who paid for it.

Don't you want to know? It's what Romney will do if he becomes president, right?

I think that's way more "interesting" than Obama's grades or his birth certificate.