WHITE HOUSE TO PUTIN: Don't 'Even Think About Messing Around' With The Baltics

probably an INVITATION to mess with the Baltic states , a reminder to not forget the Baltic states !!

I believe he was talking OVER Obuma's pay grade!

I disagree; of course, everything Putin says rings hollow to me. From the story of his 'secret' baptism, until today.

If Obama makes a big deal out of informing the world the US 'has nuclear weapons', I'll be the first in line to have him held for a psych eval.

I believe he was talking OVER

I disagree; of course, everything Putin says rings hollow to me. From the story of his 'secret' baptism, until today.

If Obama makes a big deal out of informing the world the US 'has nuclear weapons', I'll be the first in line to have him held for a psych eval.

Do we have a picture of Obuma's devotion to anything but himself?

kiss_2.jpg

I believe he was talking OVER

Do we have a picture of Obuma's devotion to anything but himself?

kiss_2.jpg

Many, but devotion isn't enough; his IDEA of health care for all Americans*, his belief in the future being always brighter in this nation; along with his love his children, and others.....................DEVOTION however isn't ENOUGH. SKILL is required.

* Not enough space allowed to point the flaws in the actual plan.

Our southern border exists in name only to Barry & Co., and it doesn't even register with him how idiotic his line in the sand type comments are received by the entire world re the Balkans.

This jerk in our White House is the paper tiger poster child.

obama will protect the Baltics from the Russians with the same level of interest as he protects the United States from invasion.

Putin knows it too.

Exactly right. Obama is looking lamer and lamer with his empty threats. There is nothing the USA can do about it, we'll likely going to be attacked by ISIS terrorists, rumor has it they are stationing themselves not even a mile from our biggest most important military base and nothing is being done to prevent an attack.

In fact the USA has not won a war since we lost against North Vietnam except for a small war that Reagan won in a few days. We still can't win in Afghanistan and Obama made sure we lost in Iraq.

When do you think Russia will declare war against the EU and the United states?

The next war, and there will be a "next" war, will start with no formal declaration. It'll just start. But I would not expect anything major until after November, 2016. Then, if America chooses to elect a new Apologist-in-Chief rather than a president, it will be delayed longer. Why war when your opponent, when it has a strategy at all, has one of surrender and appeasement?

Now, if the election turns out differently, perhaps a sudden start on a grand scale. Why? Because an intelligent enemy understands that it will take America at least two, more likely four, years to rebuild the industrial capacity to wage even a moderate defense. No sense in allowing that rebuilding to happen!

The EU? That's not even a consideration as it's poised to self-destruct within two years. But you'd only grasp that had you been using anything other than DNC talking points memos as a source for news.

We might have been able to mop the floor with the Russians at one time. Our military has been largely degraded. What we have left are gays, lesbians, transgendered and those who are terrified of them. Unless the battlefield is a drag queen ballroom we no longer have a worthwhile fighting force.

We might have been able to mop the floor with the Russians at one time. Our military has been largely degraded. What we have left are gays, lesbians, transgendered and those who are terrified of them. Unless the battlefield is a drag queen ballroom we no longer have a worthwhile fighting force.
Why spit on troops on a message board? Why not just go to an airport and spit on some troops returning from overseas?

And what does your dd214 state? Do you have one? If not, why not? And don't give me that bullshit about being the wrong sex. I know plenty of women with a dd214 that states honorable.

Forum List

Back