• ah dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Bob s Mantra Bob Whitaker of Whitakeronline.org

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

"Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

Well, why is this racist?

Last edited:
Bob Whitaker 8217 s mantra is working Occidental Dissent

Also the racist morons in this comment section harping about whites being inherently superior or the right-wing racist myth about anti-racism being ‘anti-white’ need to remove their heads from their posteriors post-haste.
Posted by Some Fella on December 28, 2009 at 4:01 AM | Report this comment
“The unabashed racism in these comments is absolutely disgusting”
I think the worst and most insidious popular form of racism these days is to claim that being anti-racist is ‘anti-white.’ It’s a horrible and cowardly way of sneaking in one’s prejudice by projecting it onto the victims and critics of prejudice. Rather than debate someone on even terms to work towards a solution benefitting everyone let’s mislabel the opponents of racism ‘racists.’ If we’re Glenn Beck we can even claim that a half-caucasian president largely raised by 2 loving caucasian parents is a ‘racist’ who ‘hates white culture.’
It’s absolutely disgusting to see openly racist attitudes pretending to claim that their victims are the ‘real racists.’ It’s cowardly, pathetic, insidious, and a divisive cancer on dialogue regarding seeking cooperative solutions for fighting against racism. It does wonders to sell books and boost ratings for racists like Glenn Beck though.

Lol, Beck is racist?

Last edited:
A Cult of Racists Is Bombarding the White House Petition Site Motherboard

This is where the story gets twisted—where it moved from a bunch of racist jerks messing around with petitions to evidence of a web-spanning cult. Because it gets worse. There's a prevalent pseudo-science to this "activism."
Much of the text of the petitions and that recited by the racist women are pulled straight from something that's called "Bob Whitaker's Mantra." Bob Whitaker is a racist political activist who penned a sort of Hitlerian Haiku that is legal to say and write even in countries that have laws against hate speech. It is intended to be spoken over and over, in a repetitive fashion, in the face of dissent (or logical objection). It's like transcendental meditation for bigots.

Hitlerian? Hate Speech? Leave it to leftists to equate defending ones own racial interests to Hitler and hate speech.

But isn't that exactly what Identity Politics says we should do?

Identity politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Identity Politics are political arguments that focus upon the self-interest and perspectives of self-identified social interest groups and ways in which people's politics may be shaped by aspects of their identity through loosely correlated social organizations. Examples include social organizations based on race, class, religion, gender, ethnicity, ideology, nation, sexual orientation, culture, information preference, history, musical or literary preference, medical conditions, professions or hobbies.

So its only racist if white people do it?

I am starting to get why so many are repeating the mantra.

BTW, I had never heard of Whitakers 'mantra' till I saw the article on racist petitions at the White House site.

Guess it is working after all.

Thanks for the link. That article was hilarious. I love watching liberals get on their high horse to pontificate about their heightened state of enlightenment and superiority and then not actually refute on damn point that they're criticizing. Comedy Gold.

That article should be exhibit #1 in the Point and Sputter category of liberal criticism.

I also enjoyed the irony of the comments ripping the liberal POV to shreds. Liberalism is an empty suit on this issue. They don't have a rebuttal. At all.

Thanks for the link. That article was hilarious. I love watching liberals get on their high horse to pontificate about their heightened state of enlightenment and superiority and then not actually refute on damn point that they're criticizing. Comedy Gold.

That article should be exhibit #1 in the Point and Sputter category of liberal criticism.

I also enjoyed the irony of the comments ripping the liberal POV to shreds. Liberalism is an empty suit on this issue. They don't have a rebuttal. At all.

Yes, and the entire system of Identity Politics itself, which liberalism today not only endorses but is foundational to their entire system of thought, apparently, that whole system fails if WHITES start to play the racial interest group role that the liberals set up for EVERYONE ELSE.

For everyone but whites, racial identity even UNNITY is considered good, but BAD if whites do it.

The glaring injustice and bigotry involved liberals are mostly blind to and so they resort to comedy sketches that lampoon the white interests or simply fall back on a broad claim that COMMON SENSE says that whites organizing like every other race in the USA is racist obviously by definition.

It is irrational.

"Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

Have never been to Belgium, but the people in the Netherlands are lovely, citizens and otherwise.

Looks like another white christian shitting in their pants thread.

frey02a.jpg

Last edited:

frey02a.jpg
Census Minority babies are now majority in United States - The Washington Post

White p[eople are beginning to wake up, even retarded, mainstream Republicans and Tories who reluctantly preach from the same hymm sheet as liberals.

Good. Whitaker should be applauded for his efforts.

Last edited:
Got over any residual racist feelings a long time ago by trying something that occured TA'ing the special ed class in high school - close your eyes and pretend you're blind. When you're interacting with people first considering how they look, if that gets taken away all that's left is who they actually are, not how they look.

Seems to me the majority of racism revolves around differences in how people look. For many racists it seems they can't get past the visual differences. Take that away and it's interesting to see how they then behave.

Have never been to Belgium, but the people in the Netherlands are lovely, citizens and otherwise.

Thanks for bumping the thread, you anti-white bigot.

frey02a.jpg

Yeah because white Hispanics will never assimilate into the general white population and speak flawless English in your racist estimation. Once Hispanics assimilate like every other white group that has migrated to this country, they will be part of the majority, numbskull.

White p[eople are beginning to wake up, even retarded, mainstream Republicans and Tories who reluctantly preach from the same hymm sheet as liberals.

Good. Whitaker should be applauded for his efforts.

The problem is the duopoly is controlled by corporate interests at the moment. We have to either take over one half of the duopoly or successfully challenge with a third party, and both are monumental challenges that will take decades.

Got over any residual racist feelings a long time ago by trying something that occured TA'ing the special ed class in high school - close your eyes and pretend you're blind. When you're interacting with people first considering how they look, if that gets taken away all that's left is who they actually are, not how they look.

Seems to me the majority of racism revolves around differences in how people look. For many racists it seems they can't get past the visual differences. Take that away and it's interesting to see how they then behave.

You mean racism like Identity Politics, which is currently the LAW in the USA?

Identity politics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Identity Politics are political arguments that focus upon the self-interest and perspectives of self-identified social interest groups and ways in which people's politics may be shaped by aspects of their identity through loosely correlated social organizations. Examples include social organizations based on race, class, religion, gender, ethnicity, ideology, nation, sexual orientation, culture, information preference, history, musical or literary preference, medical conditions, professions or hobbies.

Current laws written regarding EEOC, sexual harassment and almost anything that addresses cross group interaction is written from a IP perspective, breaking everyone down into their corresponding pigeon holes, whether you have your eyes open or not, dude.

If you are not playing that political game, on every law written in regard to whatever pigeon holes you fit into, you are getting unjust treatment.

Open your eyes and speak for yourself. It isn't racism, its deciding to not be their fool any more.

frey02a.jpg
Census Minority babies are now majority in United States - The Washington Post
Libtard racists like you are the only ones that actually talk about that, Bat Shit. The rest of us know that white Hispanics will assimilate and be just normal whites.

Oh no! German whites have been the biggest ethnic group in the USA for decades! Oh no! What will whites ever do? /sarcasm

Thanks for bumping the thread, you anti-white bigot.

I am not anti-white, my father was White. I am anti-assholes.

Forum List

Back