White House To Block New Redskins Stadium Over Team's Name

How come the very same liberals who demand the constitional right to marry whomever they wish are against the constitioal right to name your property whatever you wish?

Fucking stupid hypocrites.

And by the way, if you are a a conservative who screams that the Redskins have the right to be named whatever they want, but are against gays having the right to marry, you are also a fucking stupid hypocrite.

Duh, it's called capitalism, sparky...

WTF? Did you mean to say that capitalism limits what people can name their own property? Is that what you really think or are you just drunk already??

No, sparky, the "people" will decide with their dollars in a capitalistic democracy. Are you really that fucking dense?

Now you move the goal posts. You spoke of just capitalism, not capitalist democracy, moron.

Why are you trying to split hairs over something so simple? Trying to pick a fight?

How come the very same liberals who demand the constitional right to marry whomever they wish are against the constitioal right to name your property whatever you wish?

And by the way, if you are a a conservative who screams that the Redskins have the right to be named whatever they want, but are against gays having the right to marry, you are also a fucking stupid hypocrite.

WTF? Did you mean to say that capitalism limits what people can name their own property? Is that what you really think or are you just drunk already??

No, sparky, the "people" will decide with their dollars in a capitalistic democracy. Are you really that fucking dense?
When nazis on the left continue to use oppressive government to regulate, those capitalistic choices are limited.
Sieg heil!

Now you move the goal posts. You spoke of just capitalism, not capitalist democracy, moron.

Why are you trying to split hairs over something so simple? Trying to pick a fight?

Lol, it takes a special kind of stupid to consider accuracy and logic to be 'splitting hairs', but then I guess that sums it all up for you libtards

Since the team owner is Jewish - how about the Washington Kikes...?
Redskins honors the fighting spirit of a conquered foe. But now you are bitter losers.

The difference is Jews are winners and successful people, you are a bunch of resentful gas sniffing alcoholics.

main-qimg-c10e251c6ed09aa2ba266d9b45bb1a55

Team owner Dan Snyder is Jewish - so why not Washington Kikes?
Because, Mr Redskin-Not, **** is a disparagement and Redskin is a compliment.

Compliment? How many Native Americans agree with you? Maybe you should read my signature below...
I'm a native American as I was born here and lots of native Americans like me agree with me.
Lakota calling herself "native American " is laughable. She's an Aboriginal American.

Men marrying another man is silly. If they want to suck dick, let them, but marrying is plain stupid and unnatural.

Forum List

Back