White House To Block New Redskins Stadium Over Team's Name

The "skins are the ones wanting to return to D.C. It's not the other whey around...Sorry folks, if they want the contract, they will have to adjust to the terms....
Obama is trying to force the team to change their name. It's a free speech issue. Doesn't that bother you in the least that the government is doing that? At the minimum, this should be up to the market. Or don't you believe in the Constitution?

Last edited:
The "skins are the ones wanting to return to D.C. It's not the other whey around...Sorry folks, if they want the contract, they will have to adjust to the terms....
Obama is forcing the team to change their name. It's a free speech issue. Doesn't that other you in the least the government is doing that? Or don't you believe in the Constitution?
He is a commie libtard, he doesn't care about the constitution.

Stop typing and get the cock back in your mouth :thup:
You are a low class pos, but what do you expect from a low class libtard.
Good for you for AmericanFirst for your comment to TheOldSchool. Nobody should talk to a lady like that. Doesn't matter if you disagree with her politically that's a disgusting thing to say.
Take a cue from steph, and get the cock out of your mouth before you type too
You seem obsessed with the word "cock". Are you revealing something to us you were hiding fro the world?
He is not hiding it well.

Since the team owner is Jewish - how about the Washington Kikes...?

Not as powerful as Red Skins! A better name would be fascists or storm troopers? That would scare the hell out of everyone and fit their location better.

Obama is forcing the team to change their name. It's a free speech issue. Doesn't that other you in the least the government is doing that? Or don't you believe in the Constitution?
He is a commie libtard, he doesn't care about the constitution.
I never met a communist or God-hating atheist until I was over 21. I just don't understand why these people stay in this country. Go live in Russia. Putin is making a home for them.

Who knew military helicopters were racists?

Apache, Chinook, Kiowa, there is even a Lakota helicopter. Oh and we have a racist cruise missile, a Tomahawk.

Get over this made up and faux butthurt. It's stupid and people see right through it
Rush has been talking recently about how quickly our Society is changing. Is political correctness is changing who we are as Americans? It's almost like these people are trying to make us ashamed of who we are. And the impression given out is that an overwhelming majority of Americans agree with these PC cretins. Well, I don't buy it. We are being played by the media and this hateful Regime.

Being part Cherokee, I can see where some tribal members may not like the name.., but no matter the race, you always have folks that ain't happy...Unfortunately for the Skins it's the administration, actually the Interior Dept..Which Oblama does not run directly...

Being part Cherokee, I can see where some tribal members may not like the name.., but no matter the race, you always have folks that ain't happy...Unfortunately for the Skins it's the administration, actually the Interior Dept..Which Oblama does not run directly...
i have a proposal for a new name "The Washington Skittles and Ice Tea".

Aw, you must be a George Zimmerman fan.

Myself I think Titties and Beer is a good name....

The same federal government that authorized the murder of American Indians in 1877 now wants to atone for the atrocity by renaming a freaking football team 140 years later and the real "redskins" call it a victory. The world is upside down.

The same federal government that authorized the murder of American Indians in 1877 now wants to atone for the atrocity by renaming a freaking football team 140 years later and the real "redskins" call it a victory. The world is upside down.
Nobody expects a honky to be able to understand...

Actually, it's capitalism in action.

Forum List

Back