White House Says It’s “Unrealistic” To Think We Can Get Iran To Renounce Terrorism

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Let's sign the deal!!!...Are these people for real?:eusa_doh:

But there is some greater clarity I can offer you in terms of our position. The first is, we’ve had what I think I can describe as four specific concerns with the way the Corker legislation was introduced. The one that I’ve talked the most frequently about in public is the requirement for the administration to certify that Iran has not backed terrorism against Americans. And this idea that we could essentially get Iran to renounce terrorism is unrealistic.

White House Says It s Unrealistic To Think We Can Get Iran To Renounce Terrorism Weasel Zippers

But there is some greater clarity I can offer you in terms of our position. The first is, we’ve had what I think I can describe as four specific concerns with the way the Corker legislation was introduced. The one that I’ve talked the most frequently about in public is the requirement for the administration to certify that Iran has not backed terrorism against Americans. And this idea that we could essentially get Iran to renounce terrorism is unrealistic.

White House Says It s Unrealistic To Think We Can Get Iran To Renounce Terrorism Weasel Zippers
So it's okay for Iran to be muslim terrorists but it's NOT okay for Americans to be Christians.

Yeah its unrealistic, we may as well remove the sanctions withdraw from the region and let them run amok killing people. /sarcasm

You'd think even some of the liberals would find this appalling:dunno:
Why should I ind Josh's opinion "appalling"? Maybe Josh thinks it's unrealistic because they may not think that their actions are such.

What happens if we don't sign the deal, what will the other 5 nations do? What if they agree with the deal and open up relations with Iran , where are we then? How is China adversely affected when they trade with Iran? I think that the best thing we can do with those closed societies, is to open those societies up to the rest of the world. The people will eventually see the light on their own and in their own time. I think that we should treat every country equally when it comes to inspections and their refusal to sign the Non-proliferation treaty as well as IAEA inspections.

I actually agree it is unrealistic to expect Iran to renounce terrorism so since we have nation unlikely to do that still refers to America as the great satan and still chants death to America I have to wonder why would it be realistic to expect them to honor any agreement on nukes.

Why should I ind Josh's opinion "appalling"? Maybe Josh thinks it's unrealistic because they may not think that their actions are such.

What happens if we don't sign the deal, what will the other 5 nations do? What if they agree with the deal and open up relations with Iran , where are we then? How is China adversely affected when they trade with Iran? I think that the best thing we can do with those closed societies, is to open those societies up to the rest of the world. The people will eventually see the light on their own and in their own time. I think that we should treat every country equally when it comes to inspections and their refusal to sign the Non-proliferation treaty as well as IAEA inspections.

all options are open, we destroy their nuke sites. There will be no snap inspections. the Iran would be notified ahead of time. Obama is desperate for a deal. He'll sign anything. He's a joke

Are there any honest liberals on this board? Who see the sheer stupidity of this? or are they all too worried about how many gay or straight people Hillary has on her campaign staff?

Last edited:

all options are open, we destroy their nuke sites. There will be no snap inspections. the Iran would be notified ahead of time. Obama is desperate for a deal. He'll sign anything. He's a joke
We shouldn't destroy their sites as that is an act of war and we don't need another war. Obama is not desperate for a deal, there are also five other nations besides us that are in on that deal, what if they sign the deal and we don't? Obama is not a joke, he just prefers to find a peaceful solution instead of a warlike one. Iran is a lot further away from us than North Korea so they are not a direct threat to Our country. They also know that if they mess around and use nukes they will be glass.................

Are there any honest liberals on this board? Who see the sheer stupidity of this? or are they all too worried about how many gay or straight people Hillary has on her campaign staff?
Just because Liberals like myself disagree with your assertion , doesn't make anyone "dishonest". In fact it's just the opposite. How do we lose if we come to an agreement with Iran???

Ahhhhhh....the administration said last week this was taken care of.

Now they're moving expectations to "we feel Iran will never change... But we're dropping sanctions anyway!!!!"

Just because Liberals like myself disagree with your assertion , doesn't make anyone "dishonest". In fact it's just the opposite. How do we lose if we come to an agreement with Iran???
We lose if its a bad agreement,this is simple stuff here.

A "bad agreement" in whose eyes? What if the other 5 nations like it and President Obama likes it but the republican Senate denies it?

A "bad agreement" in whose eyes? What if the other 5 nations like it and President Obama likes it but the republican Senate denies it?
The Chinese, the Russians, nor the U.N. make our foreign policy. A powerful Iran with nukes is insanity. The Europeans started 2 world wars already. Yeah, we'll leave it up to them, you're a moron:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back