White House Mutiny!!

This isn't really news. About dems being who and what they are, I mean.

It's just another day of them showing their true colors.

I give them credit, though. At least they're saying what all the other dems think, but are afraid to say. They like having a thin veneer of civilized behavior. Which, we all know, is just that. A veneer.

Here's what they are. By their own admission, people.

This is not me making baseless accusations, this is not Conservative opinion.

This is democrats announcing to the world which side they're on.

Hint -- It isn't on the side of Humanity

Ooh, a "stern letter", that will definitely work!

Love the haughty laughter of the fool.
Looking in the mirror again?

They did sign it. It's right in the article, genius. Right where it sez, "We the under-signed..."
Become literate then return
The brainless ass speaks again. Hey asshole, did you even READ the article, shitferbrains???

"It is supported by more than 40 interns who work in the White House and other executive branch offices, according to the text. The signees all chose to remain anonymous.
“We, the undersigned Fall 2023 White House and Executive Office of the President interns, will no longer remain silent on the ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people,” the interns began.
The writers, like those at other agencies who have sent similar missives in recent weeks, declined to sign their names to the letter.

I give them credit, though. At least they're saying what all the other dems think, but are afraid to say. They like having a thin veneer of civilized behavior. Which, we all know, is just that. A veneer.

“White House Mutiny”

lol

No – Breitbart lie.

The Rape of Nanking had nothing to do with sexual assault. SMH

And, OBTW..... We nuked the Japanese. After we fire-bombed several of their Cities including their Capital, Tokyo.

After the War, more than 5,000 Japanese were tried for War Crimes with nearly 1,000 being executed and over 2,500 imprisoned for life.

The ones we know about. Thousands committed suicide and thousands more were summarily executed.

You want to be nice to these people? Why??

Why do you want to spare these scum? Tell me. Seriously, why? Enquiring minds want to know why you want to allow FILTH like this to continue to breathe precious oxygen?

WHY???

Explain WHY they should be allowed to live?

And no, there are no innocent people in Gaza. They are ALL guilty. Every last one of them. Did you not see video of the 'civilians' crossing the wire and indulging themselves in the looting, raping, pillage and plundering?

You're pathetic

From Wikipedia:

The perpetrators also committed other war crimes such as mass rape, looting, and arson.

Kill the leaders, kill the soldiers or make the surrender. show the people the hopelessness of their actions, and let them try to live their lives.

See… this is where you’re regressively dumb.
I don’t hate the Israelis or Jews in any way. I admire them and their beautiful land.
I don’t support Hamas in any way.
I believe the attack was especially heinous and that Israel deserves their full retribution against Hamas for the killing of innocent civilians.
But I also believe that Israel has let their emotions run this and that they’ve gone way too far way too fast.
Israel has probably killed nearly 10x as many innocent civilians.
I fear that if they continue, they will start to lose support internationally before they can defeat Hamas.

All of this can be true at the same time.

The good old BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

When the other side uses civilians in war, your side is not required to just give up, dipshit.

This is not a Video game, not a rhetorical discussion. These things happened, in real time, to real people. To real mothers and fathers and children and beautiful young women with their whole lives in front of them. Snuffed out cruelly, using torture and terror. And you can pick out the militants from the 'civilians'. As usual, you think with your pussy, not with what passes for a brain.

And to think good men have died to protect you from the scum you defend. You can not imagine what those animals would do to you if they could. And a good man would probably die to save you if he could.

despicable

eat shit scumbag
Another regressive shitstain.
Only scum speak up for innocent civilians?

The US didn’t slaughter civilians wholesale to achieve their goals. We didn’t level entire apartment blocks full of civilians in order to root out the enemy. We kicked in doors to clear the buildings.

I am a good man. My division took Baghdad. I couldn’t have been more proud so fuck you, loser.

:fu:

That’s obviously not going to happen. That certainly doesn’t excuse the wholesale bombing. :rolleyes:

The rape, torture, murder and abduction of innocent Israeli citizens is why they are being attacked. Return the hostages and the bombing stops. Simple as that. Your childlike feelings do not matter.

The rape, torture, murder and abduction of innocent Israeli citizens is why they are being attacked. Return the hostages and the bombing stops. Simple as that. Your childlike feelings do not matter.
Childlike? You mean human.
Killing innocents is no more moral or adult because Israel has a need for retribution. :rolleyes:

Childlike? You mean human.
Killing innocents is no more moral or adult because Israel has a need for retribution. :rolleyes:

It’s not retribution. They are holding innocent Israeli citizens hostage. The government has a responsibility to get them back.
More childlike feelings.

hahaha…and just like that Loony Libs hate the phrase “Fuck Around And Find Out”.
You people will never be taken seriously by sane people.
YOU would have no idea what "sane people" think, loser.

This is great news - thanks for sharing. :)

Forum List

Back