White House Mutiny!!

Really?
Still 130 Hostages and Hamas is still a cohesive fighting force.
The destruction has been effective. Eliminating Hamas, not so much.

They got many back. Alive. And at far less than the usual 100 to 1 ratio they usually pay out for.

Not much longer.

you have no evidence of that. What you want is the same old "let the bad guys dictate the fighting" bullshit.

This isn't really news. About dems being who and what they are, I mean.

It's just another day of them showing their true colors.

I give them credit, though. At least they're saying what all the other dems think, but are afraid to say. They like having a thin veneer of civilized behavior. Which, we all know, is just that. A veneer.

Here's what they are. By their own admission, people.

This is not me making baseless accusations, this is not Conservative opinion.

This is democrats announcing to the world which side they're on.

Hint -- It isn't on the side of Humanity

The Democratic Party is coming apart at the seams. On one side you have the big donors and the party establishment, on the other side minorities and young people. They have nothing in common!

Nobody voted for Biden so he could get us mixed up in stupid, endless foreign wars that don’t even serve U.S. interests.

Last edited:
They got many back. Alive. And at far less than the usual 100 to 1 ratio they usually pay out for.

Not much longer.

you have no evidence of that. What you want is the same old "let the bad guys dictate the fighting" bullshit.
If Hamas wasn’t a cohesive force, there wouldn’t still be 130 hostages and rockets being fired at Israel. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back