White House indicates it could find funds to train and arm 1 million teachers

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Tax guns with a surcharge and give to the NRA and they supply all necessary equipment to keep schools safe.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Tax guns with a surcharge and give to the NRA and they supply all necessary equipment to keep schools safe.

Ok- Then we need (2) different systems. One where the contributors are protected by armed teachers, and one that is not. Status quo.

Which school do you think a mass shooter would target?

-Geaux

The answer is simply, no.

Education is the responsibility of the States, not the Federal Government. This means that the schools in the states are the States responsibility. The safety of the schools are the States responsibility.

If they need funds, disband the Department of Education and use that money as a one time seed to helping States train and secure their schools. After that, each State is on its own in keeping their kids safe.

The answer is simply, no.

Education is the responsibility of the States, not the Federal Government. This means that the schools in the states are the States responsibility. The safety of the schools are the States responsibility.

If they need funds, disband the Department of Education and use that money as a one time seed to helping States train and secure their schools. After that, each State is on its own in keeping their kids safe.

That is a very Trumpian solution. So stupid till it's almost breathtaking.

$1bn sounds like a lot of money. I would expect the bonus element to be shelved when they realise the cost involved.
Maybe just bonus teachers who bring down an active shooter ?

Easy. Just divert funds from the program that teaches kindergarten children how to properly wear a condom.

$1bn sounds like a lot of money. I would expect the bonus element to be shelved when they realise the cost involved.

Like a bounty head payment. Dead or alive, dead pays more.

Easy. Just divert funds from the program that teaches kindergarten children how to properly wear a condom.

There are crazy right wingers who actually believe that happens.

high schools do provide free condoms------I do not support the idea---unless the
high school is serving a really impoverished population------and then---the practice
should not be ADVERTISED so much

Like a bounty head payment. Dead or alive, dead pays more.
If that chicken shit security guard had been incentivised properly then maybe only 10 kids would have been shot.

There are crazy right wingers who actually believe that happens.

high schools do provide free condoms------I do not support the idea---unless the
high school is serving a really impoverished population------and then---the practice
should not be ADVERTISED so much

The dumb ass I was responding to said kindergarten. Another typical right wing lie than many crazy right wingers believe.

If you are going to arm every teacher because its determined that's the fix then so be it. The taxpayers will fund the weapons, intense training, and bonuses for every teacher. Small price to pay for safety.

/----/ Let abortion lovers fund Planned Parenthood. Now should gun hater parents allow their kids to be left exposed to a lunatic shooter?

Arming teachers, I agree, may NOT be such a good idea.

If a bad person knows that all the teachers are armed, then when that bad person rushes into a classroom, guess who is going to be that bad person's first target!

Lookie, not one of these ass-stains can offer any solution except keep it the same.

Arming teachers, I agree, may NOT be such a good idea.

If a bad person knows that all the teachers are armed, then when that bad person rushes into a classroom, guess who is going to be that bad person's first target!
The first teacher may be the shooter's first target but he will be the last shooter's target when the second teacher blows the shooters head off.

Forum List

Back