Iowa to spend 3 million dollars to train and arm teachers....about time.....

Yeah....that will not stop mass public shooters........why? Because we have statements from actual mass public shooters, who were seeing mental health professionals, and stated how easy it was to lie to them about what they planned on doing....

Besides.....we have over 350 million Americans.....how many were mass public shooters in the last year....12.......

This is actually the way to stop mass public shooters....informing the public, in particular family members, how to deal with menatlly ill people....and making sure schools, and the police know what they can do if they find an individual who is a threat....

Remember, the Maine shooter stated he was hearing voices and wanted to do a mass public shooting. He was in custody at a mental facility, it was known by his doctors, his family, the police and his military chain of command......and they did nothing to stop him.....

Talking out of both sides of your mouth here.

Are there other states that do this? It'd be interesting to see how this plays out, did it have an effect on the number of school shootings?

1709908270168.png

Teachers have been known to attack kids. Just like parents. Arming teachers is looking for trouble.

You mean except for the 33 states that already do it.......without that result?

You mean except for the 33 states that already do it.......without that result?

"allow teachers and staff to carry guns to varying degrees on school property,"

It's safety measures , but we all know they will eventually fail. Some nut can't be stopped.

I don't have any issue with a teacher being armed, provided they have been trained and certified.

But I am baffled by the number of the same people who call for teachers to be armed in the classrooms with the kids, and yet think the teachers are incapable of selecting which books go in the school library.

I don't have any issue with a teacher being armed, provided they have been trained and certified.

But I am baffled by the number of the same people who call for teachers to be armed in the classrooms with the kids, and yet think the teachers are incapable of selecting which books go in the school library.

When the books depict child rape the teachers or whoever are makimg that decision are wrong....

Forum List

Back