NRA Hate Bingo

Backed by the social engineering and the billions of people like George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

I wonder if he knows the pop of the earth. Billions like Soros.:rolleyes: How about the millions like him.

How do you make ten old ladies say, ‘F-ck!’?

Have an eleventh old lady say, ‘Bingo!’

/-----/ How idiotic. If you can refute any of his points, please feel free to do so. Otherwise go buy some Tim Horton coffee and simmer down.
Meathead.jpg

Once again, in Virginia, you can get weapons training for women and concealed carry training also. My daughter who wants to be a teacher, I personally PAID for both the women's weapon defense course and got her concealed qualified. When we went to the gun range the other day, all of her shots were dead on target. I told her to take her weapon with her, and if she ever needs to use it, like with the Florida shooter, to empty the clip making sure the liberal doesn't move. You can have your day in court, better that than your eulogy, like the guy who took the shots protecting the kids..

The left is using this shooting in FL to activate their version of Hitler Youth.

Best way to make the changes they want in any country is start brainwashing them when they can't form opinions of their own.
Then any atrocity can be acceptable to the masses.

Maybe they can lower the voting age a few years to improve their chances in future elections.
There's the ticket.

The Hitler Youth (German: Hitlerjugend (help·info), often abbreviated as HJ in German) was the youth organisation of the Nazi Party in Germany. Its origins dated back to 1922 and it received the name Hitler-Jugend, Bund deutscher Arbeiterjugend ("Hitler Youth, League of German Worker Youth") in July 1926. From 1933 until 1945, it was the sole official youth organisation in Germany and was partially a paramilitary organisation; it was composed of the Hitler Youth proper for male youths aged 14 to 18, the German Youngsters in the Hitler Youth (Deutsches Jungvolk in der Hitler Jugend or "DJ", also "DJV") for younger boys aged 10 to 14, and the League of German Girls (Bund Deutsche Mädel or "BDM").

With the surrender of Nazi Germany in 1945, the organisation de facto ceased to exist. On 10 October 1945, the Hitler Youth and its subordinate units were outlawed by the Allied Control Council along with other Nazi Party organisations. Under Section 86 of the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Hitler Youth is an "unconstitutional organisation" and the distribution or public use of its symbols, except for educational or research purposes, is not permitted.

Hitler Youth - Wikipedia

The left is using this shooting in FL to activate their version of Hitler Youth.

Best way to make the changes they want in any country is start brainwashing them when they can't form opinions of their own.
Then any atrocity can be acceptable to the masses.

Maybe they can lower the voting age a few years to improve their chances in future elections.
There's the ticket.

The Hitler Youth (German: Hitlerjugend (help·info), often abbreviated as HJ in German) was the youth organisation of the Nazi Party in Germany. Its origins dated back to 1922 and it received the name Hitler-Jugend, Bund deutscher Arbeiterjugend ("Hitler Youth, League of German Worker Youth") in July 1926. From 1933 until 1945, it was the sole official youth organisation in Germany and was partially a paramilitary organisation; it was composed of the Hitler Youth proper for male youths aged 14 to 18, the German Youngsters in the Hitler Youth (Deutsches Jungvolk in der Hitler Jugend or "DJ", also "DJV") for younger boys aged 10 to 14, and the League of German Girls (Bund Deutsche Mädel or "BDM").

With the surrender of Nazi Germany in 1945, the organisation de facto ceased to exist. On 10 October 1945, the Hitler Youth and its subordinate units were outlawed by the Allied Control Council along with other Nazi Party organisations. Under Section 86 of the Criminal Code of the Federal Republic of Germany, the Hitler Youth is an "unconstitutional organisation" and the distribution or public use of its symbols, except for educational or research purposes, is not permitted.

Hitler Youth - Wikipedia
/----/ These kids went through a traumatic experience. They learned first hand that there is evil walking among them, but we can't let their emotions undermine our basic constitutional rights.
tide pods.jpg

Yep.....all you have to do is erase words in a speech and you can totally change the context.
Wow!!!
I didn't know that could happen.
:th_weirdthread:

Nothing new, here. The anti-Second-Amendment side has never been able to defend its positions using arguments based on facts, or ethics' and have always resorted to lies and deceptions. This is, perhaps, one of the more blatant examples of overtly-deceitful propagandizing on their part, but it's not out of the norm for them.

Of course, it is not at all surprising to see Tainted Tommy promoting this nonsense. It's exactly normal for him.

Yes Chicago is a prime example of what more gun control can do to help society!
Not just gun control...... pumping massive amounts of drugs into a city and then refusing to legalize them. Or using Obamacare to "recommend" that doctors prescribe opioids for everything from back pain to tooth extractions.

Yes Chicago is a prime example of what more gun control can do to help society!
Not just gun control...... pumping massive amounts of drugs into a city and then refusing to legalize them. Or using Obamacare to "recommend" that doctors prescribe opioids for everything from back pain to tooth extractions.

While those are true facts, guns kill more people in Chicago than any other city, despite very strict regulations. Just goes to show if someone wants a gun they will get one no matter what laws are in place.

The masses are not on the side of the nra anymore
10% of the voting base is not the masses, you fucking moron, but you keep on listening to the LAME STREAM MEDIA and once again, you will be whining once again.
We shall see in November. I don't care either way. I prefer Democrats but thrive either way. Except for the last two times a Bush was in the White House. I'll hope it was just them and not the party that fucked us twice.

Forum List

Back