White House Christmas Cookies

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
King_ACORN2_monster_397x224.jpg

Come on... Really? You just can't make this shit up...

FOXNews.com - White House's Acorn Cookies Surprises Republican Lawmaker

Any fan of Cookie Monster on Sesame Street knows that "C" is for cookie.

But at the Obama White House, "A" may be for acorn -- as in acorn cookies served at Monday's annual Christmas party.

The chocolate cookies shaped like an acorn were quite a hit with Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.

"I didn't expect to see such stark symbolism," King said in an e-mail...

More at link.

King_ACORN2_monster_397x224.jpg

Come on... Really? You just can't make this shit up...

FOXNews.com - White House's Acorn Cookies Surprises Republican Lawmaker

Any fan of Cookie Monster on Sesame Street knows that "C" is for cookie.

But at the Obama White House, "A" may be for acorn -- as in acorn cookies served at Monday's annual Christmas party.

The chocolate cookies shaped like an acorn were quite a hit with Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.

"I didn't expect to see such stark symbolism," King said in an e-mail...

More at link.

I rolled off the couch and bumped my heaaaaaaad! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOW , it was on Faux, it must be true

Relax, potter, it's funny. And just because it's on Fox doesn't mean it's not true. In point of fact, most of the stories over there come from the AP. This is true of most of the news sites. Rest assured that, had CNN had this story, I would have linked their version. If for no other reason than to avoid some biased hack douche bag attacking it rather than appreciating the humor.

WOW , it was on Faux, it must be true

Relax, potter, it's funny. And just because it's on Fox doesn't mean it's not true. In point of fact, most of the stories over there come from the AP. This is true of most of the news sites. Rest assured that, had CNN had this story, I would have linked their version. If for no other reason than to avoid some biased hack douche bag attacking it rather than appreciating the humor.

Indeed, whether FOX or another, the meaning is the same. Score more points for the non-capitalists, non-republics, non-populists. Score for all the opposites. Those that consider themselves 'liberals' win!

I think the story got mixed up. Those are the representations of what the berets will look like for the Domestic Security Forces. They have matching brown shirts too.

I think the story got mixed up. Those are the representations of what the berets will look like for the Domestic Security Forces. They have matching brown shirts too.

I'm thinking, you 'wish.'

Forum List

Back