GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

"Too Toxic" - Allies Sour on Scalise

The scandal over Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise’s 2002 speech to a white supremacist group has so badly damaged his image inside the House Republican Conference that he faces serious questions over his political future, according to interviews with multiple aides and lawmakers — including some Scalise allies.

Read more: Steve Scalise Damaged goods - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO

The future doesn't look very bright for Sleazy Scalise.

If you live in Scalise's district in Louisiana and you are upset over this, then don't vote for him next time. For the rest of you----------------Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you.

The lib media cannot get over the FACT that the GOP beat the shit out of the libs last november so they have try to discredit republican in any position of power. Its nothing but sour grapes and political bullshit.

But tell us, how does that group differ in any way from the NAACP?
Did that district help reelect Vitter the shitter the diaper pervert protitute chasing Senator?

in case you missed it, senators are elected by states not congressional districts. Vitter visited a whorehouse, how many in congress can honestly say that they haven't?

How many have a call girl named "London Rayne" dress them up in diapers?
Just wondering.

"Too Toxic" - Allies Sour on Scalise

The scandal over Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise’s 2002 speech to a white supremacist group has so badly damaged his image inside the House Republican Conference that he faces serious questions over his political future, according to interviews with multiple aides and lawmakers — including some Scalise allies.

Read more: Steve Scalise Damaged goods - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO

The future doesn't look very bright for Sleazy Scalise.

If you live in Scalise's district in Louisiana and you are upset over this, then don't vote for him next time. For the rest of you----------------Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you.

The lib media cannot get over the FACT that the GOP beat the shit out of the libs last november so they have try to discredit republican in any position of power. Its nothing but sour grapes and political bullshit.

Did that district help reelect Vitter the shitter the diaper pervert protitute chasing Senator?

in case you missed it, senators are elected by states not congressional districts. Vitter visited a whorehouse, how many in congress can honestly say that they haven't?

Just wondering.

Don't know, do you? How many stuck cigars up the pussy of a 19 year old intern.

No I don't know, that's why I ask.
I could ask London Rayne, but she's a friggin' wacko. You know how posters like Skookerasbil or Wildman get, like emotional basket case, 27 exclamation points etc? She's like that -- unhinged. And she doesn't work for a whorehouse -- she outcalls. Just so you know.

Personally if I were a Senator, even from Sleaziana, I'd be circumspect about mixing it up with a cannon that loose, but hey that's just me.

Just wondering.

Just wondering.

I could ask London Rayne, but she's a friggin' wacko. You know how posters like Skookerasbil or Wildman get, like emotional basket case, 27 exclamation points etc? She's like that -- unhinged. And she doesn't work for a whorehouse -- she outcalls. Just so you know.

Personally if I were a Senator, even from Sleaziana, I'd be circumspect about mixing it up with a cannon that loose, but hey that's just me.

lets see now---------blow jobs in the oval office vs a hooker who does house calls-----------------------------you decide.

Just wondering.

Just wondering.

lets see now---------blow jobs in the oval office vs a hooker who does house calls-----------------------------you decide.
Guy getting a free bj from a consenting 22 year old female adult vs. a guy paying a prostitute to watch him shit himself in a diaper and change the diaper and clean his shity ass like he is a baby. Which sounds abnormal, creepy and perverted to you? Vitter/Scalise 2016

Guess I missed the part where Bill Clinton has something to do with Scalise's district.... :dunno:

Missing links... whattaya gonna do.

Democrats don't want to deal with that racist. He needs to put that list out or they need to get rid of the idiot who is in the 3rd highest Repub leadership position.

Democrats don't want to deal with "that racist"? How long ago did KKK Byrd stumble around the Senate again?

Democrats don't want to deal with that racist. He needs to put that list out or they need to get rid of the idiot who is in the 3rd highest Repub leadership position.

Democrats don't want to deal with "that racist"? How long ago did KKK Byrd stumble around the Senate again?
That is your retort, always. Byrd repented for his sins and got out, your guys just stay and stay and they are proud of being racists to boot!

That is your retort, always. Byrd repented for his sins and got out, your guys just stay and stay and they are proud of being racists to boot!

Really? How many times have you seen it, and who is proud of being a racist? As for Byrd getting out, he didn't leave until he was ready to die, and his leaving had nothing to do with any faux "repentance" for being a racist.

Really? How many times have you seen it, and who is proud of being a racist? As for Byrd getting out, he didn't leave until he was ready to die, and his leaving had nothing to do with any faux "repentance" for being a racist.

Byrd left the Klan before he ever even ran for office. In the 1940s.
Sorry, Photoshop doesn't count.

Trent Lott, Strom Thurmond (Lott's hero), Jesse Helms, Liddy Dole, number of others. We really want that David Duke list.

Trent Lott, Strom Thurmond (Lott's hero), Jesse Helms, Liddy Dole, number of others. We really want that David Duke list.

I think Mike Foster got one...

I think Mike Foster got one...
He did say Mike Foster on CNN.

Pretending democrats are not racists is not logical, or smart.

We weren't talking "democrats" [sic]. We were talking Byrd. Your date was off by some 60 years, so I corrected you.
Making blanket statements is not logical or smart. Nor is non sequitur.
But you knew that, right?

We weren't talking "democrats" [sic]. We were talking Byrd. Your date was off by some 60 years, so I corrected you.

And you did know Byrd was still using racist language in 2001, right?

No I don't. But I'm sure you have a ready example that you don't understand.
The fact remains, you original claim had its head up its ass by at least 60 years.

The fact remains, you original claim had its head up its ass by at least 60 years.

Look it up sometime.

Look it up sometime.

Already did, long ago. That's how I knew instantly your post was bullshit.
This is the price of information fueling based on Google images and Dimbart.

Look it up sometime.

You don't consider Byrd's rhetoric to be racist? You do know that if Ted Cruz said that today, he'd be hounded out of Washington before the echos died down.

Look it up sometime.

You don't consider Byrd's rhetoric to be racist? You do know that if Ted Cruz said that today, he'd be hounded out of Washington before the echos died down.

You don't know what "racist" means, do you?

Forum List

Back