United States President Surrenders Flag to Our Enemies!

alright a good little liberal circle jerk and hate fest on it's way

should be ugly as hell

have at it. It's all you people have in common with each other. is hate

You keep mentioning HATE from a hater. Hypocrite.
When you demonstrated time and time a blanket of hate against black, gay,lesbian, immigrants people. Just about any crime committed in this country blame on Obama. Do you even love yourself Stephanie? Do you have a heart as a human being?

alright a good little liberal circle jerk and hate fest on it's way

should be ugly as hell

have at it. It's all you people have in common with each other. is hate

You keep mentioning HATE from a hater. Hypocrite.
When you demonstrated time and time a blanket of hate against black, gay,lesbian, immigrants people. Just about any crime committed in this country blame on Obama. Do you even love yourself Stephanie? Do you have a heart as a human being?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

they are empty in their heart and souls and hate is all they have left. so that is all you'll get from them. hateful insults, put downs and pretty much nothing else

Stephanie look your self in the mirror. All your post are 100% hatred, racist, insult and just about everything you can imagine as a terrorist. I just read your other post where moonglow and others just blasted you. Why would I be any different? Are you even a human?

There is literally not one word in anything Stephanie has posted which any reasonable person could potentially attribute to an irrational, intense dislike for someone or something, or an irrational belief that her race is superior over another's.

But you're hereby challenged to show such.

Naturally, after a reasonable period of time has passed and you've failed to do so, your failure will be recognized as your concession to that challenge, that you're completely full of shit... .

(Reader, remember... the key to defeating Leftists in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!)

I'm telling the true reality of your buddy. Does it hurt?
You being a fake repub lies more than she does.

I was a republican shit head and I will never vote for a republican again.
So you lower your standards and vote dimwit? Dick breath.

Stephanie look your self in the mirror. All your post are 100% hatred, racist, insult and just about everything you can imagine as a terrorist. I just read your other post where moonglow and others just blasted you. Why would I be any different? Are you even a human?

There is literally not one word in anything Stephanie has posted which any reasonable person could potentially attribute to an irrational, intense dislike for someone or something, or an irrational belief that her race is superior over another's.

Naturally, after a reasonable period of time has passed and you've failed to do so, your failure will be recognized as your concession to that challenge, that you're completely full of shit... .

(Reader, remember... the key to defeating Leftists in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!)

Am I talking to you shit head? I'll let you know when you can talk to me. NOW...GET.

I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF.
Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government?
Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.
When she posted this lament, I guess there was no way she could have shielded it from the comments now given by the mentally challenged.

Apparently you will hold out until one million Americans are dead before you concern yourself with the roots of terrorism.

Who is the real threat? Sharks kill about 12 people per year. People kill about 11,000 sharks per hour. It's a similar story with Muslims killing Americans and Americans killing Muslims. Our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan has led to the death of more than 1 million Muslims. Muslims have killed about 11,000 Americans in the past 14 years. Your numbers are backwards in case you didn't catch that.

Yes, we all realize that there are radical Muslims who are a real threat to us. That doesn't mean we kill every Muslim in the world because a small percentage are a threat to us.

I love it when the old bloated bible thumping crackers puff their chests out and call for war, yep the same "people" who never served a day in the military are calling for other to fight while they command the battles from their lazy boy recliners in trailer park land

chickenhawk_blog.jpg

180px-Chickenhawks.gif

0606ChickenHawk.jpg

You sure are desperate to invade Iran, how many more Americans have to die in endless wars in the ME for your own ego?
The 60's are over. That hyperbolic anti-war rhetoric is old already. Progress a little.
The Bush years are over, and you won't get your Iranian crusade, but there is a lot of butthurt for neo cons like yourself.
You're using that dated 1960's stuff again. They brought that back in '04 to enhance election chances for Kerry.
Progress already.
You sure are desperate to invade Iran, how many more Americans have to die in endless wars in the ME for your own ego?
The 60's are over. That hyperbolic anti-war rhetoric is old already. Progress a little.
The Bush years are over, and you won't get your Iranian crusade, but there is a lot of butthurt for neo cons like yourself.
You're using that dated 1960's stuff again. They brought that back in '04 to enhance election chances for Kerry.
Progress already.
Explain how you will defeat ISIS by destabilizing more countries in the Middle East.
Obama created the destabilization when he took office. Iraq and neighbors were under control until the not-so-secret muslim took office and removed our stabilizing military presence, all in the name of appeasing the outdated 1960's anti-war mindset of the left.

yeaH,. owebama cerated the dfestablizirtiosn when he took office, the basturd.

Progress already.
Progress already.
Explain how you will defeat ISIS by destabilizing more countries in the Middle East.
Obama created the destabilization when he took office. Iraq and neighbors were under control until the not-so-secret muslim took office and removed our stabilizing military presence, all in the name of appeasing the outdated 1960's anti-war mindset of the left.
Really? and who invaded iraq in the 1990s and started the destabilization in the region

shame on him and shame on you who voted for him WHAT we have to Endure day after day with his Freaking chaos he and his backers, Sharpton, Holder, etc has UNLEASHED on us. I have never been so ASHAMED of a President in all my adult life and I just turned 60

SNIP:

Have our morals, ethics and standards fallen so low today that we cannot even acknowledge evil when it is standing proud and tall on the steps of our White House cloaked in our American Flag?
United States President Surrenders Flag to Our Enemies!

By Leigh Bravo -- Bio and Archives July 22, 2015

BRAVO072215.jpg
We have watched President Obama honor plenty of fallen Americans, but the majority of them just happen to be crooks, thieves, illegal aliens or followers of Islam! What happened to honoring our fallen Military? The men and women who fight for our freedoms. What happened to honoring our fallen citizens? The hard-working Americans who have been killed as a result of our own President’s failed policies or his refusal to follow our rule of law?

President Obama wasted no time in shining the rainbow lights on the White House, at taxpayer’s expense, after the Supreme Court ruled on Gay marriage. Yet crosses around the country are being torn down in the name of political correctness and personal feelings. The confederate flag has been under attack by the left and the administration as a symbol of hatred, yet symbols celebrating Islam have become more prominent, while Islamic terrorists continue to behead, imprison, drown and burn innocents, while raping young girls, threatening to murder gays, Jews and Christians, setting dogs on fire and laughing while they torture and murder babies and children. Does Islam not represent hatred and disdain for all citizens of the world? Then why does our President continue to celebrate it?

Not more than 24 hours after 4 Marines were slaughtered by an Islamic terrorist, the Empire State building lights up in celebration of an Islamic Holiday celebration. The end of a Holiday that demands a recommitment to Islam. However, for days after the attack, President Obama refused to fly our flag at half mast in honor of the five Americans gunned down by an Islamic Terrorist on US soil. After days of complaints and media scrutiny, President Obama finally succumbed to public pressure and decided to lower the flag.

However, Obama and Michelle did not hesitate to celebrate and announce their good wishes to all Muslims for a happy Ramadan, within hours of the slaughter of our Marines in Tennessee.

“Michelle and I would like to extend our warmest wishes to Muslims in the United States and around the world celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr. As Muslims mark the end of the month, they are reminded that Ramadan is a time to reflect spiritually, build communally, and aid those in need. While Eid marks the end of Ramadan, it marks a new beginning for each individual—a reason to celebrate and express gratitude on this holiday.”

The Administration also actually postponed the celebration of the United States Independence Day, our fourth of July, in order not to offend Muslims celebrating Ramadan.

Obama continues to make excuses for Islam, refuses to identify them as a source of terrorism, and will not assist our strongest allies in the fight against ISIS/ISIL
Meanwhile, on the holiest day of Christians, Obama, at a prayer breakfast, reminds us of the brutality of Christians during the Crusades and the issuance of Jim Crow laws in the name of Jesus Christ, while suggesting Christians get off their high horse.

SNIP:
Without a doubt, President Obama has fulfilled his promise to those who continue to follow him blindly, refusing to see the evil he continues to perpetrate on his path to fundamentally changing the United States.

Richard Nixon was impeached for much less. Have our morals, ethics and standards fallen so low today that we cannot even acknowledge evil when it is standing proud and tall on the steps of our White House cloaked in our American Flag?

all of it here:
United States President Surrenders Flag to Our Enemies

So Islam is the enemy huh?

You have to ask who made it so.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!)

Am I talking to you shit head? I'll let you know when you can talk to me. NOW...GET.
I am talking to you dick breath.

I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF.
Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government?
Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.
When she posted this lament, I guess there was no way she could have shielded it from the comments now given by the mentally challenged.

Apparently you will hold out until one million Americans are dead before you concern yourself with the roots of terrorism.

Who is the real threat? Sharks kill about 12 people per year. People kill about 11,000 sharks per hour. It's a similar story with Muslims killing Americans and Americans killing Muslims. Our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan has led to the death of more than 1 million Muslims. Muslims have killed about 11,000 Americans in the past 14 years. Your numbers are backwards in case you didn't catch that.

Yes, we all realize that there are radical Muslims who are a real threat to us. That doesn't mean we kill every Muslim in the world because a small percentage are a threat to us.

For the record: I am definitely conservative and Christian, but I also was vehemently opposed to invading Iraq after 9/11 (as was Rome).

But for you to imply the reason Arabs and Muslims are constantly up in arms and filled with violence, hate and intolerance towards Jews and Christians and other “infidels” and even those Muslims that do not believe the same way they do is because the U.S. invaded Iraq or because Israel is building settlements (or something similar) is very poor scholarship or a deeply seated bias. It has no resemblance to the truth, that is for certain.

Go count the wars and armed conflicts across the globe. Count how many times one side is Muslim. Then try to determine who the aggressor was in those conflicts. Then come back and tell me it is all because we invaded Iraq that this whole Muslim hatred persists.

Incidentally, the first time we went into Iraq in 1990 was to come to the aid of Arab nations, most specifically Kuwait, virtually begging us to save them from Saddam and his troops who invaded their nation. It was also an alleged coalition of nations led by the U.S.

All I am trying to say is don’t kid yourself. If the U.S. did not make the terrible mistake of going into Iraq (voted for time and again by wimpy democrat congressmen as well) the whole Middle East would still have turned into this murderous tragedy we are now witnessing.

You also said this: >>Yes, we all realize that there are radical Muslims who are a real threat to us. That doesn't mean we kill every Muslim in the world because a small percentage are a threat to us.<<

Leaving the reasons for the war aside (which I already conceded were unwise in the Iraq 2nd invasion) it is never an easy mark to avoid civilian casualties. What major war spared civilians? And it is not a question of how many Americans militant Muslims have killed, it is more how many civilians militant Muslims kill and why.

Really? and who invaded iraq in the 1990s and started the destabilization in the region

"Started" the destabilization in the region? Started???

If you have a memory it is quite selective. Also, it was Saddam Hussein who invaded Kuwait in the 1990's. It was also Saddam and Iran who had a major long war in the 1980's. It was Jordan who kicked the PLO out of their nation in the 1970's because they were so evil. So the PLO went to Lebanon and destroyed a peaceful nation where Arabs and Christians were living harmoniously for decades. How many other Muslim vs. Muslim conflicts / wars do you want me to cite?

Seems to me you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you have a memory it is quite selective. Also, it was Saddam Hussein who invaded Kuwait in the 1990's. It was also Saddam and Iran who had a major long war in the 1980's. It was Jordan who kicked the PLO out of their nation in the 1970's because they were so evil. So the PLO went to Lebanon and destroyed a peaceful nation where Arabs and Christians were living harmoniously for decades. How many other Muslim vs. Muslim conflicts / wars do you want me to cite?

We went into iraq for the phoney wmds the 2nd time, as part of it saudies let us use their bases for air cover, that set off the mujahidin who we supported in afghanistan against the soviets and they turned against us and became al qaeda . The moron at the time GWB didn't know the difference between shia and sunni or any history of the region , that moron actuall said his jebus told him to do it

Fast forward today

Someone else should have been hung along with sadddam

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

George Bush God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq World news The Guardian

We went into iraq for the phoney wmds the 2nd time, as part of it saudies let us use their bases for air cover, that set off the mujahidin who we supported in afghanistan against the soviets and they turned against us and became al qaeda . The moron at the time GWB didn't know the difference between shia and sunni or any history of the region , that moron actuall said his jebus told him to do it

Fast forward today

Someone else should have been hung along with sadddam

George Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

George Bush God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq World news The Guardian

I am going assume you have a reading comprehension problem.

I already conceded the point that the invasion of Iraq was ill-advised. But that is NOT the whole story. That does not explain why so many Muslim leaders, clerics, nations, cells, etc. hate everyone and attack everyone. That is not the cause or the start of the destabilization of the region as you implied. Did you miss out on 20th century history class?

Yeah right... Is Stephanie celebrating or mourning when something like this happened?

I'm not judging Stephanie or her earlier work which I am not familiar with, only the message here.

Apparently you had no opinion on the matter.

they are empty in their heart and souls and hate is all they have left. so that is all you'll get from them. hateful insults, put downs and pretty much nothing else

You post hate and then complain you received hate in return. You reap what you sow. The responses hold a mirror to your own posts.

Your frothing hatred of Obama is irrational in the extreme. The person you should be most ashamed of is yourself.

WHY is Obama giving America's sworn enemy 11.9 Billion dollars and nukes while turning his back to America's Veterans and purging top brass and the overall size of America's military? The answer is obvious: PREPARE NOW!

Forum List

Back