United States President Surrenders Flag to Our Enemies!

My post is directed to the enemy of the state. And I don't care if you know Stephanie or not....What makes you think I had no opinion? I will notify you when I want you to hear my opinion.
Because she posted about the despicable way Obama and the White House chose not to care about the 5 murdered marines and you thought it necessary to say this instead.

>>I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF. Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government? Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.<<

That is why I said you chose to act tough but also chose not to offer one word or opinion on the subject of the top post. You deserve the criticism you are getting in this thread.

if this had been my board. that poster would be Banned. there was absolutely no call for something like that other than their OWN personal hatred of someone. that was so nasty and ugly. who would want to join here seeing that. but it's not my board. so whatever goes I guess

Talking about ugly. You lying piece of shit. If I own this site. I could have banned you a long time ago for....twisting the truth, hatred, bigotry, lies and everything that makes this country very bad. I even suspect... YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN.

My post is directed to the enemy of the state. And I don't care if you know Stephanie or not....What makes you think I had no opinion? I will notify you when I want you to hear my opinion.
Because she posted about the despicable way Obama and the White House chose not to care about the 5 murdered marines and you thought it necessary to say this instead.

>>I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF. Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government? Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.<<

That is why I said you chose to act tough but also chose not to offer one word or opinion on the subject of the top post. You deserve the criticism you are getting in this thread.

if this had been my board. that poster would be Banned. there was absolutely no call for something like that other than their OWN personal hatred of someone. that was so nasty and ugly. who would want to join here seeing that. but it's not my board. so whatever goes I guess

Talking about ugly. You lying piece of shit. If I own this site. I could have banned you a long time ago for....twisting the truth, hatred, bigotry, lies and everything that makes this country very bad. I even suspect... YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN.
You are talking about what libs do, you are the retard twisting things.

When she posted this lament, I guess there was no way she could have shielded it from the comments now given by the mentally challenged.

Apparently you will hold out until one million Americans are dead before you concern yourself with the roots of terrorism.

Yeah right... Is Stephanie celebrating or mourning when something like this happened?

I'm not judging Stephanie or her earlier work which I am not familiar with, only the message here.

Apparently you had no opinion on the matter.

they are empty in their heart and souls and hate is all they have left. so that is all you'll get from them. hateful insults, put downs and pretty much nothing else

Stephanie look your self in the mirror. All your post are 100% hatred, racist, insult and just about everything you can imagine as a terrorist. I just read your other post where moonglow and others just blasted you. Why would I be any different? Are you even a human?

There is literally not one word in anything Stephanie has posted which any reasonable person could potentially attribute to an irrational, intense dislike for someone or something, or an irrational belief that her race is superior over another's.

But you're hereby challenged to show such.

Naturally, after a reasonable period of time has passed and you've failed to do so, your failure will be recognized as your concession to that challenge, that you're completely full of shit... .

(Reader, remember... the key to defeating Leftists in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!)

I'm telling the true reality of your buddy. Does it hurt?

Yeah right... Is Stephanie celebrating or mourning when something like this happened?

I'm not judging Stephanie or her earlier work which I am not familiar with, only the message here.

they are empty in their heart and souls and hate is all they have left. so that is all you'll get from them. hateful insults, put downs and pretty much nothing else

Stephanie look your self in the mirror. All your post are 100% hatred, racist, insult and just about everything you can imagine as a terrorist. I just read your other post where moonglow and others just blasted you. Why would I be any different? Are you even a human?

There is literally not one word in anything Stephanie has posted which any reasonable person could potentially attribute to an irrational, intense dislike for someone or something, or an irrational belief that her race is superior over another's.

Naturally, after a reasonable period of time has passed and you've failed to do so, your failure will be recognized as your concession to that challenge, that you're completely full of shit... .

(Reader, remember... the key to defeating Leftists in debate, rests upon two fundamental elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!)

You being a fake repub lies more than she does.

I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF.
Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government?
Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.
When she posted this lament, I guess there was no way she could have shielded it from the comments now given by the mentally challenged.

Apparently you will hold out until one million Americans are dead before you concern yourself with the roots of terrorism.
One million?...I wonder if that accounts for all those missing from Stephanie ' s American Spring.

I see your six year USM anniversary was yesterday, sorry I missed the party. But I hope your 68,000 messages have done someone some good with all that effort? At least, they might have something more meaningful than this last one? actually, I did not even follow it?

Maybe you can tell her to quit here move on and go to Syria. They can use some help making US look bad. If she doesn't have a passport go to S. Carolina.

eh, they don't bother me. If they want to look like nothing but hateful human beings, no skin off me. Mostly all my threads are about POLITICS and they get all bent over that. I pity them mostly. I have NEVER started a thread on anyone on the board calling them rednecks who lives in a trailer, lies about them being on welfare, etc etc. but they have a need HATE on someone: so be it. they look like what they are, small people who lives to hate others

Sure it bothers you Stephanie. Why would you bother with all these BS rants?
Show me a proof that we are hateful people and I will show yours. What made you people think I'm a liberal? I'm a republican but very disgusted because of people like you. This is one of the 3 reasons why I will never vote for a republican. You make me puke.
You talk like a liberal. Maybe Stephanie is tired of the lies and bs from the left. I don't consider her rants bs.

they post that rant and want to puke and then ask it be proved they are hateful people. Hey if this is what they think shows off their maturity, whatever blows their little immature/ childish skirt up. hurts no one but themselves

Hang in there Steph.

You're not alone.

Here's what one of the elitist idiots said about me on another thread.

:cuckoo: Your 'let them eat cake' rantings and over the top mean spiritedness, added to your repeated lack of articulation, lead me to believe your are either a troll, a drunk or quite uneducated yourself. You need to put more intellectual substance into your posts. Capisce?

Talk about an idiot. She and those like here don't realize they are the biggest patsy's in America.

Essyass doesn't bother me. In fact she isn't worth the bother. LOL

I thought you said Hang yourself Stephanie. You talk exactly like your sister.
You came here all the way showing your irritated. Then it doesn't bother you? Butt hurt eh!

go diddle yourself up your butt since you talk about them so much
go way whiney little person. have someone change your diaper
You're a waste of time that's why I NEVER respond to you

Keep your chin up steph, if all these retarded libs are blasting you, you are probably right.

eh, they don't bother me. If they want to look like nothing but hateful human beings, no skin off me. Mostly all my threads are about POLITICS and they get all bent over that. I pity them mostly. I have NEVER started a thread on anyone on the board calling them rednecks who lives in a trailer, lies about them being on welfare, etc etc. but they have a need HATE on someone: so be it. they look like what they are, small people who lives to hate others

Show me a proof that we are hateful people and I will show yours. What made you people think I'm a liberal? I'm a republican but very disgusted because of people like you. This is one of the 3 reasons why I will never vote for a republican. You make me puke.
You talk like a liberal. Maybe Stephanie is tired of the lies and bs from the left. I don't consider her rants bs.

they post that rant and want to puke and then ask it be proved they are hateful people. Hey if this is what they think shows off their maturity, whatever blows their little immature/ childish skirt up. hurts no one but themselves

Talk to me directly Stephanie instead of going around. You cannot face me because you cannot face the truth?

I read here somewhere yesterday that Stephanie is a conservative. I've never seen a conservative like this. WTF.
Stephanie is an enemy of US. She is a racist, bigots like a maggots in this site. Why is so much hatred against your government?
Anything I can help you with Stephanie? A job or something? AC for your trailer? Year supply of any hard liquor of your choice? Email me a P.O. box and I will mail it to you. I'm VERY SERIOUS and hopefully this helps tone down your anti American propaganda but no swastika or confederate flags.

And she told us she receives government benefits, such as food stamps and medicaid , yet she attacks the hand that feeds and houses her

oh oh, the BIG bad clown is here. figures they would show up. gotta drop some more haten on people

BEN1.gif

alright a good little liberal circle jerk and hate fest on it's way

should be ugly as hell

have at it. It's all you people have in common with each other. is hate

alright a good little liberal circle jerk and hate fest on it's way

should be ugly as hell

have at it. It's all you people have in common with each other. is hate
and you hate the people that own the Empire State building cause they have the freedom to light up their building with all religious colors during the appropriate season...

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to SPEAK!)

You being a fake repub lies more than she does.

I was a republican shit head and I will never vote for a republican again.

Hang in there Steph.

You're not alone.

Here's what one of the elitist idiots said about me on another thread.

:cuckoo: Your 'let them eat cake' rantings and over the top mean spiritedness, added to your repeated lack of articulation, lead me to believe your are either a troll, a drunk or quite uneducated yourself. You need to put more intellectual substance into your posts. Capisce?

Talk about an idiot. She and those like here don't realize they are the biggest patsy's in America.

Essyass doesn't bother me. In fact she isn't worth the bother. LOL

I thought you said Hang yourself Stephanie. You talk exactly like your sister.
You came here all the way showing your irritated. Then it doesn't bother you? Butt hurt eh!

go diddle yourself up your butt since you talk about them so much
go way whiney little person. have someone change your diaper
You're a waste of time that's why I NEVER respond to you

Yeah right....but you go around posting looking for a help.. Why lie Stephanie? Or maybe you are hiding behind those white robe.

Forum List

Back