White House announces inflation is just fine

Dems be like:

C699466B-A868-467E-8683-B1BF5DC6A891-2915109.gif

high food prices can be solved by not eating as much??
I bet thats what kim jun un tells the people of N korea,,
or stalin told russians,,,
Left wing regimes are notorious for starving their citizens to death.

For example, in North Korea the average citizen is 2 to 3 feet shorter than their well fed counterpart in Sout Korea.

The Left refuses to touch this, lol.

You getting flak when you respond in other threads?

This means--------------->you are OVER THE TARGET, they know it, and are trying to deflect as best they can.

The Left refuses to touch this, lol.

You getting flak when you respond in other threads?

This means--------------->you are OVER THE TARGET, they know it, and are trying to deflect as best they can.
Their strategy is simple on any one given issue

1. Tell us it is all fake news.

2. If that fails, tell us that crazy and evil people represnt the opposition on the subject.

3. If those two things fail, ignore it. The media will more than oblige them.

2.5 percent general inflation is pretty good. Inflated food prices can be easily solved by not overeating, cooking more, and packing a lunch instead of eating out.
I understand fast food joints in California have raised their employee pay to $20 per hour. Prices on burgers will increase so much people in California will have to pack their lunches and cook their suppers at home (at least until robots take over hamburger flipping).

I wonder if Spam will be cheaper than ground beef.

If You Hold The Chart Upside Down

View attachment 930201
WASHINGTON, D.C. — With criticism mounting regarding the rate of inflation and the increased cost of basic necessities, the White House announced that inflation is actually doing great if you just hold the chart upside down.

Though families and small businesses have fought to stay above water in a down economy, the Biden administration notified everyone that the stress caused by looking at the rate of inflation could be easily solved by looking at the chart from the opposite direction.

"Problem solved," White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said. "We know the American people are very concerned about rising prices on goods and services, but as you can clearly see in this helpful graph when you turn it upside down, the arrow is actually going down. So from that perspective, inflation is actually dropping rapidly. You're welcome, America."

Media members who were gathered for the daily press briefing marveled at how quickly the administration had solved the inflation crisis. "President Biden can really work magic," said one reporter. "Only moments before, that chart looked quite grim, but by offering the simple solution of turning it upside down, it's obvious that inflation is actually plummeting. Only the Biden administration can provide this type of quick, easy, and effective solution."

When asked if flipping the chart upside down would actually reduce the price of food for struggling families, Jean-Pierre responded, "No comment" and sprinted out of the room.

At publishing time, the White House had also announced that running video footage of the Ukraine-Russia conflict in reverse actually makes it look like Ukrainian cities are being rebuilt.
/----/ Bidenomics strikes again.
1712838274638.png

I understand fast food joints in California have raised their employee pay to $20 per hour. Prices on burgers will increase so much people in California will have to pack their lunches and cook their suppers at home (at least until robots take over hamburger flipping).

I wonder if Spam will be cheaper than ground beef.
/-----/ I agree with you, but I liked Spam and vienna sausages when I was in college. They were a cheap, easy meal. But I had to give it up. Too much sodium and cholesterol.

Last edited:

View attachment 930201
WASHINGTON, D.C. — With criticism mounting regarding the rate of inflation and the increased cost of basic necessities, the White House announced that inflation is actually doing great if you just hold the chart upside down.

Though families and small businesses have fought to stay above water in a down economy, the Biden administration notified everyone that the stress caused by looking at the rate of inflation could be easily solved by looking at the chart from the opposite direction.

"Problem solved," White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said. "We know the American people are very concerned about rising prices on goods and services, but as you can clearly see in this helpful graph when you turn it upside down, the arrow is actually going down. So from that perspective, inflation is actually dropping rapidly. You're welcome, America."

Media members who were gathered for the daily press briefing marveled at how quickly the administration had solved the inflation crisis. "President Biden can really work magic," said one reporter. "Only moments before, that chart looked quite grim, but by offering the simple solution of turning it upside down, it's obvious that inflation is actually plummeting. Only the Biden administration can provide this type of quick, easy, and effective solution."

When asked if flipping the chart upside down would actually reduce the price of food for struggling families, Jean-Pierre responded, "No comment" and sprinted out of the room.

At publishing time, the White House had also announced that running video footage of the Ukraine-Russia conflict in reverse actually makes it look like Ukrainian cities are being rebuilt.
It's funny watching the clown show. Funniest thing on TV right now. Boggles my mind how these people can tell Americans how great things are when Americans can't afford to live anymore. Don't these idiots know that Americans find out the lies every time they go to the store and buy groceries, have to come up with the money to pay their rents & mortgages, go to the gas station or buy car insurance, etc etc etc?

It's funny watching the clown show. Funniest thing on TV right now. Boggles my mind how these people can tell Americans how great things are when Americans can't afford to live anymore. Don't these idiots know that Americans find out the lies every time they go to the store and buy groceries, have to come up with the money to pay their rents & mortgages, go to the gas station or buy car insurance, etc etc etc?
/----/ When do you think it was the last time any of these elitist clowns actually went to the store to buy food on a budget?

View attachment 930201

The economy is the #1 issue for voters in 2024, and:

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

According to the following graph, biggest "Inflation Reduction Act" would be to have never elected Biden POTUS. Close second is that he's long over due to be removed from office.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png

Only an idiot would imagine that a historic world wide post-Covid19 inflation phenomenon was caused by a guy in the White House.

Picture-3CEA.png

Last edited:
According to the following graph, biggest "Inflation Reduction Act" would be to have never elected Biden POTUS. Close second is that he's long over due to be removed from office.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png

The Biden Admin celebrating low inflation after the damage has already been done by them taking inflation to 9% and Families are feeling it.

The economy is the #1 issue for voters in 2024, and:

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

Looks like you've missed a few numbers Americans may find of interest:

Employment: +15 millions jobs

National Average Wages: +$15000

/-----/ I agree with you, but I liked Spam and vienna sausages when I was in college. They were a cheap, easy meal. But I had to give it up. Too much sodium and cholesterol.
True and unfortunately my doctor wants me to avoid sodium.

Looks like you've missed a few numbers Americans may find of interest:

Employment: +15 millions jobs

National Average Wages: +$15000

Gaining back jobs you lost is meaningless. Small wage increases amidst massive inflation is meaningless.

People with higher IQs than you (everyone) realize this.

Gaining back jobs you lost is meaningless. Small wage increases amidst massive inflation is meaningless.

15 million jobs gained? Meh, no big deal says "high IQ" Marvin, don't need em'.

$15,000 a year income increase? Meh, pocket change says "high IQ" Marvin.

You can't make this comedy up.

Last edited:

View attachment 930201

Racist! You're a Rayyyyyyycissssst! Beef is Rayyyyycisssst! Math is Rayyyyycissssst!

Like I said they have no concept of what an algebraic sum is.

Forum List

Back