White House Acknowledges They Broke The Law In Release Of Gitmo Terrorists, But Claim

Saying that obama is so wonderful he was elected twice doesn't mean he is still so wonderful.

This is going to turn into a wrongdoing of epic proportions. It's going to surpass mere scandal.

What a ridiculous statement that is from you.
It has nothing to do with that at all but if that is how you see nothing will change a closed and empty mind.
"Indeed, government documents indicate more than 500 detainees were released or transferred from Guantanamo while George W. Bush was president. A White House executive order issued on the second day of Obama's presidency said, " The federal government has moved more than 500 such detainees from Guantánamo, either by returning them to their home country or by releasing or transferring them to a third country."
But this was of no concern for the likes of you then but now its the worst thing since...what?
You tell us because the rest of us are so "childish" lol:eusa_clap:

BUSH isn't in POWER and hasn't been for nearly 6 years. YOU really need to stop with this Blame, Minimization, Denial, Obfuscation crap and GROW UP.

Obama is caught once again violating the Constitution. SHOW us a list of Impeachable offences Bush committed. YOU CANNOT.

But Mommie, he did it 1st, why am I in trouble?

Very tiring Mantra isn't it? I quit blaming other for MY MISTAKES at about age 4 :eusa_whistle:

How many of the detainee's that Bush released were high profile & the most dangerous? These 5 men that Obama released should never have been! Besides, Bush went through Congress for approval of the releases. Obama, as usual, did it all on his own! Which I think is better anyway, then Congress can't be blamed for it when they start murdering more Americans....that'll all be Obama's baby!

Ironic that Republicans think bringing a POW home is impeachable while indefinite detention in a prison on foreign soil in a country they hate is eh okay.

Ironic that Republicans think bringing a POW home is impeachable while indefinite detention in a prison on foreign soil in a country they hate is eh okay.

Ironic that you think Reagan and Iran Contra is impeachable, but Obama directly admitting he broke the law is hunky dory.

Bringing him home isn't the issue and killing the detainees or letting them go isn't a good option. Are you really this dense?

Obama just does what the fuck he wants and the media lap dogs and mindless automoton liberal Democrats just follow.

Bringing him home isn't the issue and killing the detainees or letting them go isn't a good option. Are you really this dense?

He's an Obama kool-aid drinker. Asking that question wasn't necessary.

Forum List

Back