Wait -- Obamacare isn't an issue anymore?

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Might not be an issue for Republicans in 2014 but it will be for Democrats as they will no doubt point to Obamacare as a winner for them. My, how the pendulum swings. Good work Mr. President! :lol:

Wait -- Obamacare isn't an issue? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- The Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, might not be the Republican Party's key to electoral victory as once thought.

Patterns are emerging that Republicans and like-minded groups are broadening their scope and not homing in on a singular anti-Obamacare message.

It's still an issue, just not the singular issue...there are so many to choose from now.:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for suggesting that Obamacare is not that bad after all and that it is indeed working for Americans everywhere. :eusa_clap:

Hack article by CNN. 39% of Americans approve of Obamacare. Of course this issue is a winner for the GOP. I haven't seen one candidate run on the merits of obamacare.

Hack article by CNN. 39% of Americans approve of Obamacare. Of course this issue is a winner for the GOP. I haven't seen one candidate run on the merits of obamacare.

Not anymore. Polls are showing that Obamacare is working quite nicely and just in time for the elections. Roger that.

Might not be an issue for Republicans in 2014 but it will be for Democrats as they will no doubt point to Obamacare as a winner for them. My, how the pendulum swings. Good work Mr. President! :lol:

Whatever it might be that you're smokin', equality through redistribution demands that you share. Immediately.

Wait -- Obamacare isn't an issue? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- The Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, might not be the Republican Party's key to electoral victory as once thought.

Patterns are emerging that Republicans and like-minded groups are broadening their scope and not homing in on a singular anti-Obamacare message.

Check the seventh level of the grand Obabble shitpile...it's there.

Not anymore. Polls are showing that Obamacare is working quite nicely and just in time for the elections. Roger that.

39% is the recent average of all of the known polling companies, and that number is trending downwards.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

Pity the partisan right is incapable of homing in on what’s best for the Nation, as opposed for the GOP, as the two are in fact not the same.

Obama spend over $1Billion of Taxpayer money to build the worlds only website that can't tell you when someone bought your product...and they call that a "Success"

The only people left who really want to repeal Obamacare are the people who were never going to vote Democrat in the first place,

but the Republicans who need much more than those votes are still stuck with their vows to repeal it.

People are paying their Insurance rates, And most people like a lot of whats in ACA.
Like usual the right blows their loads early on because they dont wait things out to see if it works or not. They have the attention span of a fruit fly.

[MENTION][/MENTION]

39% is the recent average of all of the known polling companies, and that number is trending downwards.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

Nope, polls are indicating Obamacare favorable ratings are up and rising as we speak. Try as you might.

Forum List

Back