White Hot female commentator fired for racist remarks

Ignorance is all yours, admit you never heard of her so you have no idea if she will be missed or not other than by you

Thank you for admitting the ignorance you based your previous comment on
Youre welcome I admit I am ignorant of who she is. Seems like everyone else assumes its a foregone conclusion no one knows who she is. Face it. She was no one important.

Can broadcasters come back after racist comments?

"Emily Austen’s sports broadcasting career is over for now. Whether it’s over for good remains an unanswered question.

If the name is not familiar, some background: Appearing as a guest last week on a Facebook Live chat hosted by Barstool Sports, Austen, a 27-year-old sideline reporter for Fox Sports Florida and Fox Sports Sun who worked on the television broadcasts of the Orlando Magic and Tampa Bay Rays, disparaged people of Asian, Jewish and Mexican heritage during a 35-minute roundtable chat. She also called Cavaliers forward Kevin Love a “little b----” multiple times for good measure."

Youre welcome I admit I am ignorant of who she is. Seems like everyone else assumes its a foregone conclusion no one knows who she is. Face it. She was no one important.

"Emily Austen’s sports broadcasting career is over for now. Whether it’s over for good remains an unanswered question.

If the name is not familiar, some background: Appearing as a guest last week on a Facebook Live chat hosted by Barstool Sports, Austen, a 27-year-old sideline reporter for Fox Sports Florida and Fox Sports Sun who worked on the television broadcasts of the Orlando Magic and Tampa Bay Rays, disparaged people of Asian, Jewish and Mexican heritage during a 35-minute roundtable chat. She also called Cavaliers forward Kevin Love a “little b----” multiple times for good measure."

She's a white female. Affirmative Action will ensure that she lands on her feet. This might be the best thing that could have happened for her career.

She's a white female. Affirmative Action will ensure that she lands on her feet. This might be the best thing that could have happened for her career.
That is definitely true. What was i thinking? :dunno:

581790_10151406929317740_511214098_n.jpg

Pretty sure she has lots of mirrors. Why do you ask?

She can't see her own reflection, for obvious reason.

Thank god we ruined another persons life over petty nonsense......,,,can you imagine what would have happened if she made a muslim joke....omg

If she were a black woman making the same remarks, she would earn high marks from Asclepis.
Stop whining. Its funny when you cave chimps think accusing me of racism is going to help your hurt feelings.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't give a shit what a bunch of 'liberals' think anymore and neither does America. Trump will win in 2016!

Thank god we ruined another persons life over petty nonsense......,,,can you imagine what would have happened if she made a muslim joke....omg

If she were a black woman making the same remarks, she would earn high marks from Asclepis.
Stop whining. Its funny when you cave chimps think accusing me of racism is going to help your hurt feelings.
laugh.gif

I honestly don't give a shit what a bunch of 'liberals' think anymore and neither does America. Trump will win in 2016!
FJO is your fellow cave chimp so at least show him some respect. Trump will lose badly and maybe he will hire this woman to give him blow jobs.

That is definitely true. What was i thinking? :dunno:
LOL. You would have even

laugh.gif

FJO is your fellow cave chimp so at least show him some respect. Trump will lose badly and maybe he will hire this woman to give him blow jobs.

ROFLMAO! Yes indeed. Trump likes blondes with choppers like "Mr. Ed"

Forum List

Back