White Guilt: An Interesting Perspective

This rage that white people are feeling today, has sooo much to do with life and the changing effects its having. White people are like spoiled little brats and when what has been the norm for centuries begin to change, they can't handle it. Gone are the days of guaranteed prosperity and access, replaced by corporate greed and why they can't see who the real enemy is in all this is just sick. This constant need to blame brown, black yellow anybody but the green that has blinded Wall Street to labor loyalty. Whites can continue to chase after the yesterdays through continued votes for the GOP all they want, but this party will do nothing to advance their dreams nor their wishes for yesterday and sadly will in fact destroy what little dream they have left.

Blacks are the spoiled brats. Even suggest that they have to do things on their own instead of getting benefits like affirmative action based on skin color and see how they whine.

Only sissies are afraid to die in a fair battle. Your sissiness is duly noted.

You would be easy to destroy in battle then. Anger and hate heightens your adrenaline and makes you lose control. If you were ever brave enough to engage in a fair contest you would be beaten within an inch of your life. No wonder you must have some kind of advantage. Are all tough white guys like you? Is that why you cant look me in the eye on the street?

Find me a General or a Self-defense trainer who advocates for allowing his enemies a fair fight. You won't find one.

I look everyone in the eye, with one hand ready to draw a gun. Survival and Victory not Fairness are the keywords of the true Warrior.
Why are you listening to a self defense trainer that is too scary to put his skills to the test in a fair battle? Doesnt that worry you that you are spending your money on substandard training?

You arent a warrior. A true warrior respects the inherent fairness of equals in battle. You are nothing but a scared little boy that would piss himself without a gun.
You sound like a felon who pretends he doesn't need a gun but in reality can't have one, so you seek refuge in anti gun rhetoric. It also pisses you off that good people can defend themselves against violent ghetto chimps like you and that you may be trying to prey on somebody and they have the right to shoot you.

That was once true but with the advent of the internet there is no reason for whites to not know true history. The silliness with white Egyptians and the claims of discovering america have been exposed.
You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands. The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away The white man discovered this continent and they knew it.
WTF? This is a new one, I'll admit. You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands. LOL
Yes you do. Primitive tribes don't have the infrastructure needed to launch exploratory expeditions. They can't build the ships, they never unify for a common purpose, and even if they encounter new land, they have no ability to turn it into a nation.

Forum List

Back