White Guilt: An Interesting Perspective

That was once true but with the advent of the internet there is no reason for whites to not know true history. The silliness with white Egyptians and the claims of discovering america have been exposed.
You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands. The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away The white man discovered this continent and they knew it.
The white cave gibbon that claimed to discover a new route to India was so illiterate he never knew he discovered a land new to his white generation. He was a savage that killed NA's and fed them to his dogs.

You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands.
You have to be thick-headed with no vision to have been the white "discoverers".

The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away
For all the white man knew, they had sailed to India.

The white man discovered this continent and they knew it.
The white man DID NOT KNOW they had sailed to another continent.

Your knowledge of history is not very good.
Let's not forget the Vikngs who preceded Columbus to the "Americas" I knew he thought they landed in India but shortly thereafter others realized what they found and mapped it. I shouldn't have to give a history lesson to make a point that savages are called that for a reason. If the white man didn't take the lead in exploration, scientific reasoning and everything else furthering civilization, this would be a very dark world.
Let's be honest. You are just back-peddling and ad hock-ing from your previous response ..... and hoping that if you change the subject that I won't hold you to it. OK. My point was made anyway.

On your new subject, I am not convinced that any "world" would so be terribly "dark" if the white man hadn't settled and destroyed it. I think that we can get a fairly clear picture of how it would have been from what we see is taking place in the Amazonas today. It's possible that you think in terms of technology, TV's, automobiles, motorways, and skyscrapers ...... and you think all of those are signs of 'progress' and 'prosperity'. But not everyone will agree with you. I don't. The bottom line (mine) is that indigenous populations of many parts of the world are living in harmony with nature and with themselves ...... without the white man's interference. And there are plenty of people, even on your own continent, who've sold their cars, quit their jobs, pulled the plug on their TV, and are living fulfilling lives in the wilderness.

The Vikings, by the way, set up camp, had a good look around and then left nature to get on without them. There is no evidence that they had any plans to stay, as they had done in Iceland and Greenland. But you already know that.
I'm not back pedaling. I know what I wrote and stand by it in that I don't intend to give a history lesson to make my point. As for my new topic, I eagerly await your response. I'll use the white man's invention of the iPad and Internet, You use your equally equivalent, in your opinion, Tom-Tom. I'll open up a window in my study.

That was once true but with the advent of the internet there is no reason for whites to not know true history. The silliness with white Egyptians and the claims of discovering america have been exposed.
You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands. The savages here didn't discover anything. For all they knew, they walked into the next valley far away The white man discovered this continent and they knew it.
The white cave gibbon that claimed to discover a new route to India was so illiterate he never knew he discovered a land new to his white generation. He was a savage that killed NA's and fed them to his dogs.

Where he landed was where you ancestors later came and served white people.

White people would have died without us helping you. Youre weak.

Too bad he didn't have Google Earth, huh? I guess that's reason enough to insult the greatest explorer in the world.

WTF? This is a new one, I'll admit. You have to be civilized to "discover" new lands. LOL

Too bad he didn't have Google Earth, huh? I guess that's reason enough to insult the greatest explorer in the world.
The greatest explorer in the world? :laugh:

He was a buffoon that never realized what he accidentally did. Not hard to run into a land mass that runs north to south and blocks your way to where you were trying to go. Thats why the ignorant POS called the natives Indians. He thought he was in india.
laugh.gif

You can't help yourselves. You fall far behind white people today in many categories then wrongly blame white people for it. If you're so strong, why all the things designed to give black people advantages they haven't earned?

You can't help yourselves. You fall far behind white people today in many categories then wrongly blame white people for it. If you're so strong, why all the things designed to give black people advantages they haven't earned?

You'll have to forgive Asclepias, he suffers from "Little Man Syndrome".

On your new subject, I am not convinced that any "world" would so be terribly "dark" if the white man hadn't settled and destroyed it. I think that we can get a fairly clear picture of how it would have been from what we see is taking place in the Amazonas today. It's possible that you think in terms of technology, TV's, automobiles, motorways, and skyscrapers ...... and you think all of those are signs of 'progress' and 'prosperity'. But not everyone will agree with you. I don't. The bottom line (mine) is that indigenous populations of many parts of the world are living in harmony with nature and with themselves ...... without the white man's interference. And there are plenty of people, even on your own continent, who've sold their cars, quit their jobs, pulled the plug on their TV, and are living fulfilling lives in the wilderness.....
.... I know what I wrote and stand by it in that I don't intend to give a history lesson to make my point. As for my new topic, I eagerly await your response. I'll use the white man's invention of the iPad and Internet, You use your equally equivalent, in your opinion, Tom-Tom.
I guess it's English comprehension that's causing you all the trouble.

He's gone, threatening to shoot folks and all kinda stupid shit 'cause he still can't move on from some debate with an old college classmate.

Not at all. The only person I discussed shooting is myself, when this nation falls so far from its foundation as to be unredeemable.

I never debated Susan. I don't believe in debate. Our one serious argument about these topocs, 20 years aho, ended with her getting a beating.
Are you stating here that you commenced to giving the young woman a beat-down simply for disagreeing with you?

In more ways than one.

In more ways than one.

Too bad YOU go both ways...

On the issues. :laugh:

This rage that white people are feeling today, has sooo much to do with life and the changing effects its having. White people are like spoiled little brats and when what has been the norm for centuries begin to change, they can't handle it. Gone are the days of guaranteed prosperity and access, replaced by corporate greed and why they can't see who the real enemy is in all this is just sick. This constant need to blame brown, black yellow anybody but the green that has blinded Wall Street to labor loyalty. Whites can continue to chase after the yesterdays through continued votes for the GOP all they want, but this party will do nothing to advance their dreams nor their wishes for yesterday and sadly will in fact destroy what little dream they have left.

Forum List

Back