White from of Nordic

Status
Not open for further replies.
One round music are plus one day in calcurate.

Under 3 years of rap.

Under 12 years of metals.

I like football and like hockey and like political and believe part of Jesus that i've facebook in technology.

In football first games as United Fans in Champions league Real Madrid 99/00 Bayern Münich 00/01 and Olympiakos 01/02 finally get Canal Plus to life first Premier league games 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06 .. 06/07 and 08/09 was me Chelsea fans and Barcelona fans part of 07/08 .. 09/10 to the 19/20 I was as again United fans now in break it hurts my favor as United Fans they with Pogba midfielder maestro and have backuper form of Fred, McTominay, Van De Beek and get through Bruno in attacking midfield the dream soon are over so ain't United Fans in late 19/20 but in october 20/21 United need more support of mine.

:thankusmile:

:yes_text12:
Welcome here ! for the football i will go with liverpool !;)

Under 3 years of rap.

I like football and like hockey and like political and believe part of Jesus that i've facebook in technology.

In football first games as United Fans in Champions league Real Madrid 99/00 Bayern Münich 00/01 and Olympiakos 01/02 finally get Canal Plus to life first Premier league games 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06 .. 06/07 and 08/09 was me Chelsea fans and Barcelona fans part of 07/08 .. 09/10 to the 19/20 I was as again United fans now in break it hurts my favor as United Fans they with Pogba midfielder maestro and have backuper form of Fred, McTominay, Van De Beek and get through Bruno in attacking midfield the dream soon are over so ain't United Fans in late 19/20 but in october 20/21 United need more support of mine.

Welcome here ! for the football i will go with liverpool !;)

I've scrapped football and rap and break of metals !!! :smoke:

Last edited:
Will bid techno more is one German musical there waddle preferable runner Thrash metal and Heavy metal.

Under 3 years of rap.

Didn't quite translate very well.

Under 3 years of rap.

Is it n't well? :coffee-24::102:

Finnish language?

Sports venues are usually "combined" rather than "united" in English.

It makes me think of "Ydhys-Vallat" the common Finnish term for the "United States" which literally translates to "Union-States" --- which is either a labor-union slur or leaves out the states south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

"Yhdistetyt Vallat" might be more properly "United" by that would almost tend to be construed as "Combined States."

"Ydhys" is a union, but to call "yhdistys" a combination rather than another form of union (or unification) is still a bit of a stretch.

It might be the case that there is no good name for the United States in Finnish.

The new avatar meant next GOP ... i'm political interested in USA ...

Last edited:
Finnish language?

Sports venues are usually "combined" rather than "united" in English.

It makes me think of "Ydhys-Vallat" the common Finnish term for the "United States" which literally translates to "Union-States" --- which is either a labor-union slur or leaves out the states south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

"Yhdistetyt Vallat" might be more properly "United" by that would almost tend to be construed as "Combined States."

"Ydhys" is a union, but to call "yhdistys" a combination rather than another form of union (or unification) is still a bit of a stretch.

It might be the case that there is no good name for the United States in Finnish.

I prefer to speak English and Swedish.

Then a little more of the world's speech.

Hockey are populare to the Finnish boys !

.............. :welcome: ........

:auiqs.jpg: :smoke: :thankusmile:

1605280110977.png

I prefer to speak English and Swedish.

Then a little more of the world's speech.

Hockey are populare to the Finnish boys !
I was a foreign exchange student in Sweden for a year, and I learned some Swedish, but the the grammar does not come as "naturally" to me as Finnish --- my grandparents spoke Finnish as a native language when I was a small child. My ancestors who were Swedes spoke mostly Finnish or Sami in that part of Sweden when they emigrated from Europe for America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back