White Fort Worth Police Officer Fatally Shoots Black Woman Inside Her Home

I'd say he will face charges. All he had to do is knock on the door. More and more I find myself not wanting the call the police for anything. However, I find the whole thing disgusting with how the media is playing the race card. Race baiters should be horse whipped.

Do you really think a white person would have been shot under these circumstances?
Most blacks get killed by cops as a result of Darwinism, not racism.

Most people who go into a bank simply make a legal transaction and leave. That will never excuse the small number that do not.

We should excuse the bank robber because most transactions are legal?

Let's say somehow the lady did put up her hands without the cop shooting her. What was the cop going to do then? Stand outside ready to shoot her at the slightest movement until when and what?

Let's say somehow the lady did put up her hands without the cop shooting her. What was the cop going to do then? Stand outside ready to shoot her at the slightest movement until when and what?

Yes, people need to have empathy for what these officers are going through. If you're unwilling to stand still while the police assess the situation, then you're being very selfish and putting the officer's livelihood at risk in the event he shoots and kills you because you refused to stand still and follow directions to put your hands in the air while slowly walking toward him in a brisk manner while on your knees. This is why I suggest we start having our children learn how to be good citizens early on by having at least two hours of simon says practice everyday throughout their entire school career. I would even encourage adults to do the same just to make sure they stay fresh on how to obey orders correctly. Perhaps Planet Fitness could get rid of those satanic yoga and homosexual liberal hippie spinning classes, and replace them with simon says classes.

Last edited:

Yes, people need to have empathy for what these officers are going through. If you're unwilling to stand still while the police assess the situation, then you're being very selfish and putting the officer's livelihood at risk in the event he shoots and kills you because you refused to stand still and follow directions to put your hands in the air while slowly walking toward him in a brisk manner while on your knees. This is why I suggest we start having our children learn how to be good citizens early on by having at least two hours of simon says practice everyday throughout their entire school career. I would even encourage adults to do the same just to make sure they stay fresh on how to obey orders correctly. Perhaps Planet Fitness could get rid of those satanic yoga and homosexual liberal hippie spinning classes, and replace them with simon says classes.

She had 1-2 seconds before he fired. He's going away and he will get to learn how to obey commands.

This is why I suggest we start having our children learn how to be good citizens early on by having at least two hours of simon says practice everyday throughout their entire school career. I would even encourage adults to do the same just to make sure they stay fresh on how to obey orders correctly.

Ok...

Simon says put your hands up (so you can't reach the keyboard).

From what I can see and hear...the cop panicked...bad shooting...

Pretty much.

But that was the last in a very bad series of calls by the cop. He never identified himself, never simply knocked on the front door, and had his service weapon drawn for a non-emergency welfare check where no crime had been reported.

Shooting an unarmed woman through a window in her own home was just the tragedy cherry on layered cake of incompetence and violated police protocols.

Bullshit. Empathy over what the cop is going through. Help me out here. Perhaps you can answer this. How is it we expect a level of discipline from soldiers, who are 18 or 19, not able to drink legally, regarding the use of deadly force that we do not expect from cops who are older and more experienced?

Oh it’s totally different some may say. Yeah, the folks the Soldier is facing are trained to kill him. Not just some street tough wannabe thug. We don’t allow Soldiers to wipe out a village because someone in there MIGHT hurt the Soldier. We would not accept it if our troops massacred people because they MIGHT mean them harm. Yet, we are supposed to accept that level of psychotic behavior from cops who are not facing enemy combatants, but civilians.

So tell me. Why don’t we expect at least the level of professionalism from our Cops that we expect from our troops who are younger, less experienced, and at a serious handicap since they can’t speak the language of the people they are surrounded by?

Okay, I'm fairly convinced now that you are a liberal trying to pretend to be a conservative and saying ridiculous things...

Okay, I'm fairly convinced now that you are a liberal trying to pretend to be a conservative and saying ridiculous things...

That seems likely.

He is a full blown Loony Tune.

19 pages and y’all still haven’t figured out that you’re being trolled? Fer fucks sake...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Christs sake its taken you fools long enough to figure it out. I told you pages ago. Youre being trolled...

Last edited:
19 pages and y’all still haven’t figured out that you’re being trolled? Fer fucks sake...
Christs sake its taken you fools long enough to figure it out. I told you pages ago. Youre being trolled...

The problem is the stuff Real Trump Supporters say is so crazy now, you can't tell the difference between that and trolling.

The problem is the stuff Real Trump Supporters say is so crazy now, you can't tell the difference between that and trolling.
Projecting again I see

Black woman killed by Texas police in own bedroom

A black woman was shot dead by police through a bedroom window on Saturday morning, following a request to check on her welfare.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, had been staying at the Fort Worth residence with her eight-year-old nephew.

A neighbour said he called a non-emergency number after becoming worried in the early hours about an open door.

Police have released body cam footage of the incident, which shows a confrontation lasting only seconds.

This can only happen in the US.

Can it, troll?
Seems like it.

Pretty much.

But that was the last in a very bad series of calls by the cop. He never identified himself, never simply knocked on the front door, and had his service weapon drawn for a non-emergency welfare check where no crime had been reported.

Shooting an unarmed woman through a window in her own home was just the tragedy cherry on layered cake of incompetence and violated police protocols.
I heard today she had a gun and pointed it out the window and that is when the cop shot...the cop had already seen two guns on the floor through a window so that explains why he was on guard...so I change my view...the shooting was justified in my opinion even though he should have announced who he was...seems like a tragic accident made by both the cop and the woman....I wish police departments would put two officers in each car like they used to do...that way you have immediate backup present....

Pretty much.

I heard today she had a gun and pointed it out the window and that is when the cop shot...the cop had already seen two guns on the floor through a window so that explains why he was on guard...so I change my view...the shooting was justified in my opinion even though he should have announced who he was...seems like a tragic accident made by both the cop and the woman....I wish police departments would put two officers in each car like they used to do...that way you have immediate backup present....

I disagree with you. But I can see you put some thought into your position and your perspective comes from an evidence based place.

Pretty much.

I would love to see where you heard that since only an 8 yr old child was present and there wasnt enough time between him yelling and shooting for her to pick one up let alone point it

Forum List

Back