White Deputies Breaking the Law Again

The smart money is on the Mexicans. Most of the blacks are either homos or just plain pussies.
We know its definitely not on a white boy. They cant fight at all.

Really? Watch UFC. Whites and Brazilians have dominated the fighting sport. Boxing isnt fighting.
I have. The few Blacks there dominate. Thats why Anderson Silva is known as the best MMA fighter in history. Jon Jones is next.

MMA Power Rankings - ESPN

Ali never fought MMA and he wouldve been humiliated the same way heavyweight world champion boxer James Toney was when he tried MMA and Randy Couture embarrassed him in a 1st round submission.

Real fighting is grappling. Wrestlers and Brazilian-Jiujitsu guys dominate real fighting.

Ali never fought MMA and he wouldve been humiliated the same way heavyweight world champion boxer James Toney was when he tried MMA and Randy Couture embarrassed him in a 1st round submission.

Real fighting is grappling. Wrestlers and Brazilian-Jiujitsu guys dominate real fighting.
Ali never fought MMA because it wasnt around then. He was the greatest boxer to ever get in the ring.

Thats not real fighting dummy. Thats MMA just like boxing is boxing. Real fighting anything goes.

The smart money is on the Mexicans. Most of the blacks are either homos or just plain pussies.

Really? Watch UFC. Whites and Brazilians have dominated the fighting sport. Boxing isnt fighting.
I have. The few Blacks there dominate. Thats why Anderson Silva is known as the best MMA fighter in history. Jon Jones is next.

There are some blacks doing very well. As a 4 stripe purple belt in jiujitsu this is a big area of interest to me. Jones is a jiujitsu black belt. So is Anderson Silva. They win by striking...because no one can beat them on the ground so they dont get exposed like boxers do.

Right now...they're probably pound for pound the best although the last couple white boys Silva fought whooped his ass. Id love to see GSP vs Silva.

Had Lesnar not gotten sick and nearly died...he'd still be the heavyweight champ.

Jones is a freak. Id pay $500 to watch him vs Liddell in his prime.

There are some blacks doing very well. As a 4 stripe purple belt in jiujitsu this is a big area of interest to me. Jones is a jiujitsu black belt. So is Anderson Silva. They win by striking...because no one can beat them on the ground so they dont get exposed like boxers do.

Right now...they're probably pound for pound the best although the last couple white boys Silva fought whooped his ass. Id love to see GSP vs Silva.

Had Lesnar not gotten sick and nearly died...he'd still be the heavyweight champ.

Lesner was part Neanderthal or Bigfoot. he doesnt count. :laugh:

Silva should have retired 2 years ago. Thats the only reason anyone is beating him now. GPS and Silva in their primes would have been great.

brock_lesnar_0_1412326509.png

Ali never fought MMA because it wasnt around then. He was the greatest boxer to ever get in the ring.

Thats not real fighting dummy. Thats MMA just like boxing is boxing. Real fighting anything goes.

Fair enough. But its FAR closer to real than just boxing.

In Alis prime...he likely would've been destroyed by the Olympic gold medalists in wrestling and judo.

UFC was founded by the famous jiujitsu Gracie family to show the world that ground fighters are by far the better fighters and its true. Not even close really.

Ali in his prime wouldnt make it out of the first round in modern UFC. He'd be taken down and submitted in a couple minutes. Tyson too.

Lesner was part Neanderthal or Bigfoot. he doesnt count. Silva should have retired 2 years ago. Thats the only reason anyone is beating him now. GPS and Silva in their primes would have been great.

You're right Lesnar is a freak but so is Jon Jones and Silva. Just different style freaks with very slim long legs but strong bones that dont break with kicks.

Lesnar was a world class wrestler too...not WWF....but a multi time NCAA heavyweight champion. His bodybuilder physique means very little without the technical skill.

In Alis prime...he likely would've been destroyed by the Olympic gold medalists in wrestling and judo.

UFC was founded by the famous jiujitsu Gracie family to show the world that ground fighters are by far the better fighters and its true. Not even close really.

Ali in his prime wouldnt make it out of the first round in modern UFC. He'd be taken down and submitted in a couple minutes. Tyson too.
Depends on if he trained. The only reason he would be beat is not knowing the skill set. If he knew jiujitsu and or Muay thai like Silva and Jones he would have wrecked pretty much anyone in the heavyweight division. Apples to apples.

Lesner was part Neanderthal or Bigfoot. he doesnt count. Silva should have retired 2 years ago. Thats the only reason anyone is beating him now. GPS and Silva in their primes would have been great.

You're right Lesnar is a freak but so is Jon Jones and Silva. Just different style freaks with very slim long legs but strong bones that dont break with kicks.

Lesnar was a world class wrestler too...not WWF....but a multi time NCAA heavyweight champion. His bodybuilder physique means very little without the technical skill.
You forget he was quick as a cat too. Never saw a human that big move that fast.

Depends on if he trained. The only reason he would be beat is not knowing the skill set. If he knew jiujitsu and or Muay thai like Silva and Jones he would have wrecked pretty much anyone in the heavyweight division. Apples to apples.

Yes thats true. If he put in the 8-10 years needed to get black belt level jiujitsu and learned some basic muay thai....his punching ability would obviously be elite. But...without it he'd never make it past the first round.

You forget he was quick as a cat too. Never saw a human that big move that fast.

Oh yeah. He looked like some wild game that poachers would hunt haha. He nearly made the Vikings NFL team despite not playing college football.

I still.believe the greatest fighter of all time is still Rickson Gracie. If not familiar look him up. Still undefeated.

Oh yeah. He looked like some wild game that poachers would hunt haha. He nearly made the Vikings NFL team despite not playing college football.

I still.believe the greatest fighter of all time is still Rickson Gracie. If not familiar look him up. Still undefeated.
I'm very familiar with the Gracie family.

Sorry, but the greatest fighter of all time is white.

coker_fedor-610x406.jpg
Ali nor Anderson Silva are white.
EXACTLY!

Even Mike Tyson agrees with me...

"As many consider Mike Tyson to be one of the greatest boxers of all time, there may be some added weight to his words when he says Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest MMA fighter of all time."

Mike Tyson And Rosie O Donnell Talk Fedor Emelianenko Urijah Faber And Love Of MMA - Bloody Elbow
Mike Tyson is senile and never fought MMA dummy. :laugh:

Top 10 best UFC fighters of all time featuring Anderson Silva Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz UFC Features ESPN.co.uk
Ali never fought MMA either, unless you count that awful performance in Japan against Inoki. Anyone who has seen that fight knows that Ali isn't even close to being the best.
Who told you Ali fought MMA? Say Ali's title white boy. Lets hear it.
laugh.gif
I dont need anyone to tell me because, ive seen the fight. You shouldnt talk about things you dont understand. Ali fought Inoki, and it wasnt a boxing match. Check mate.

You gotta laugh that the ultimate left wing city in the U.S. would put up with fighting matches in jail. Maybe the gay deputies get a homosexual rush out of the conflict.

Ali nor Anderson Silva are white.
EXACTLY!

"As many consider Mike Tyson to be one of the greatest boxers of all time, there may be some added weight to his words when he says Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest MMA fighter of all time."

Mike Tyson And Rosie O Donnell Talk Fedor Emelianenko Urijah Faber And Love Of MMA - Bloody Elbow

Top 10 best UFC fighters of all time featuring Anderson Silva Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz UFC Features ESPN.co.uk
Ali never fought MMA either, unless you count that awful performance in Japan against Inoki. Anyone who has seen that fight knows that Ali isn't even close to being the best.
laugh.gif
I dont need anyone to tell me because, ive seen the fight. You shouldnt talk about things you dont understand. Ali fought Inoki, and it wasnt a boxing match. Check mate.
You never saw Ali fight MMA. Besides Inoki sounds like a Japanese guy not a white guy silly white boy.

You dumb ass white boys are always full of shit.
laugh.gif

Clash of the Styles Inoki vs. Ali

MMA has been around a long time, they just didnt call it that before the 90s. Ali DID fight i
EXACTLY!

laugh.gif
You never saw Ali fight MMA. Besides Inoki sounds like a Japanese guy not a white guy silly white boy.

laugh.gif

When did i ever say Inoki was white? Admit it, gou never even knew about that fight. Your fight history knowledge is awful.

MMA has been around a long time, they just didnt call it that before the 90s. Ali DID fight i
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When did i ever say Inoki was white? Admit it, gou never even knew about that fight. Your fight history knowledge is awful.
If they didnt call it MMA then obviously he didnt fight in it dumbass. BTW who was the heavyweight MMA champ then? You fucking retard.
laugh.gif

No I didnt know about the fight but you still look like a dumbass for claiming Ali fought MMA.

Fighting and fucking everything is what the blacks are famous for.

People say that it's a stereotype

But, it is what Asclepias brags about the most.

Forum List

Back