White Deputies Breaking the Law Again

It's got nothing to do with me, it's just that your people are famous for your primitive ways, and your monkey ass is just another prime example.

Ali never fought MMA and he wouldve been humiliated the same way heavyweight world champion boxer James Toney was when he tried MMA and Randy Couture embarrassed him in a 1st round submission.

Real fighting is grappling. Wrestlers and Brazilian-Jiujitsu guys dominate real fighting.
Ali never fought MMA because it wasnt around then. He was the greatest boxer to ever get in the ring.

Thats not real fighting dummy. Thats MMA just like boxing is boxing. Real fighting anything goes.
MMA has been around a long time, they just didnt call it that before the 90s. Ali DID fight i
Ali never fought MMA either, unless you count that awful performance in Japan against Inoki. Anyone who has seen that fight knows that Ali isn't even close to being the best.
Who told you Ali fought MMA? Say Ali's title white boy. Lets hear it.
laugh.gif
I dont need anyone to tell me because, ive seen the fight. You shouldnt talk about things you dont understand. Ali fought Inoki, and it wasnt a boxing match. Check mate.
You never saw Ali fight MMA. Besides Inoki sounds like a Japanese guy not a white guy silly white boy.

You dumb ass white boys are always full of shit.
laugh.gif

Clash of the Styles Inoki vs. Ali
When did i ever say Inoki was white? Admit it, gou never even knew about that fight. Your fight history knowledge is awful.
If they didnt call it MMA then obviously he didnt fight in it dumbass. BTW who was the heavyweight MMA champ then? You fucking retard.
laugh.gif

No I didnt know about the fight but you still look like a dumbass for claiming Ali fought MMA.
Let me remind you how stupid you are. You said "tyson never fought in MMA", and i said "Ali didnt either, UNLESS you count that awful match against Inoki". God damn youre stupid. :laugh:

Ali never fought MMA and he wouldve been humiliated the same way heavyweight world champion boxer James Toney was when he tried MMA and Randy Couture embarrassed him in a 1st round submission.

Real fighting is grappling. Wrestlers and Brazilian-Jiujitsu guys dominate real fighting.
Ali never fought MMA because it wasnt around then. He was the greatest boxer to ever get in the ring.

Thats not real fighting dummy. Thats MMA just like boxing is boxing. Real fighting anything goes.
MMA has been around a long time, they just didnt call it that before the 90s. Ali DID fight i
Ali never fought MMA either, unless you count that awful performance in Japan against Inoki. Anyone who has seen that fight knows that Ali isn't even close to being the best.
laugh.gif
I dont need anyone to tell me because, ive seen the fight. You shouldnt talk about things you dont understand. Ali fought Inoki, and it wasnt a boxing match. Check mate.
You never saw Ali fight MMA. Besides Inoki sounds like a Japanese guy not a white guy silly white boy.

laugh.gif

When did i ever say Inoki was white? Admit it, gou never even knew about that fight. Your fight history knowledge is awful.
If they didnt call it MMA then obviously he didnt fight in it dumbass. BTW who was the heavyweight MMA champ then? You fucking retard.
laugh.gif

No I didnt know about the fight but you still look like a dumbass for claiming Ali fought MMA.

Well technically MMA isnt a noun its an adjective describing a contest. MMA comes in many forms. No Gi submission grappling is "mixed martial arts" as it mixes jiujitsu and wrestling and sambo and judo. Historical MMA matches were called Vale Tudo in Brazil and allowed nearly any technique with no time limits or referee stand ups like UFC does.

Not that it matters. But basically any sport fight that allows more than just one set of rules from one martial arts is "MMA".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Let me remind you how stupid you are. You said "tyson never fought in MMA", and i said "Ali didnt either, UNLESS you count that awful match against Inoki". God damn youre stupid. :laugh:
Hey stupid white boy. I didnt say anything about Tyson. Get your reading checked. Youre a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey stupid white boy. I didnt say anything about Tyson. Get your reading checked. Youre a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

Tyson would transition to MMA better. Strong squat frame would be better suited to wrestling if he trained it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Who was the first person to ever knock Joe Louis down in the ring? it was a white boy that you said cant fight at all. so what gives?

This whole thread is actually bullshit. Any man can fight, any person can fight. even little asian guys. so what?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Who was the first person to ever knock Joe Louis down in the ring? it was a white boy that you said cant fight at all. so what gives?

This whole thread is actually bullshit. Any man can fight, any person can fight. even little asian guys. so what?
Knocked him down?
laugh.gif

White boys cant fight. Thats why they dodged Black fighters for years. Then they messed up and let one fight for the title and he kicked that white ass. Thats where the saying "great white hope" came from. Can you say Jack Johnson?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Knocked him down?
laugh.gif

White boys cant fight. Thats why they dodged Black fighters for years. Then they messed up and let one fight for the title and he kicked that white ass. Thats where the saying "great white hope" came from. Can you say Jack Johnson?

You mean cant box. Or dont box much.

Boxing isnt fighting. MMA is as close as real fighting as we'll see and white guys have done very well.

In fact...possibly the best MMA fighter in the world is Ben Askren...who the UFC refuses to sign because he is so dominant his fights are boring.

And of course...the baddest female fighter in the world is Ronda Rousey.

Forced cage matches this time. Remember...these people demand that you respect them for their sacrifice.

Investigator Deputies forced inmates to fight - CNN.com

"Like the gladiators of old, Garcia and others were forced into pugilistic matches, local authorities said. Four sheriff's deputies then placed bets on their bouts.

And race may have played a role, said public defender Jeff Adachi. The deputies were white; the coerced convicts all men of color.

The San Francisco County Sheriff's office has asked the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate."

Ya, prisoners are so docile normally.

More likely they were already fighting and rather than trying to put an end to it they simply organized regulated bouts.

Forced cage matches this time. Remember...these people demand that you respect them for their sacrifice.

Investigator Deputies forced inmates to fight - CNN.com

"Like the gladiators of old, Garcia and others were forced into pugilistic matches, local authorities said. Four sheriff's deputies then placed bets on their bouts.

And race may have played a role, said public defender Jeff Adachi. The deputies were white; the coerced convicts all men of color.

The San Francisco County Sheriff's office has asked the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate."
I thought prison security was different then patrol police? Guess they are cut from the same cloth? Still every profession has its bad apples. It's a shame that this happened though!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Knocked him down?
laugh.gif

I didnt mention that he also knocked him out in the fight but figured you would have known that. You cant get any whiter than Max Schmelling. I never said white people are the best, but you said white people cant fight at all, which is bull shit . really? Johnson was also knocked out by a white guy named Choynski. so what ? they apparently became friends, which shows Jack Johnson didnt share your bitterness for whatever reason. Im sure Jack Johnson and Joe Lewis would never say white people cant fight at all, but you must be the better expert. Actually after Choynski knocked out Jack Johnson, he ended up teaching him fighting techniques. Imagaine that, a black man learning how to fight from a white man who cant fight at all!! and being friends on top of it all.
Thought you were supposed to be intellegent Aslepias, why do you keep deluding your self with black supremecy or white hatred? whatever, people who really matter in the world dont share your afflictions.

Forum List

Back