No murder charge for woman who cut baby from womb

A murder charge would be an acknowledgement that the baby is a person and that would weaken the left's argument on abortion. We can't have that.

No Murder Charge for Suspect Who Cut Out A Pregnant Woman s Fetus

This should make the pro baby killing supporters here happy....sick bitch deserves death penalty.

that the prosecutor chose not to use the word
MURDER-----certainly does not get the lady off the
hook-----it is just a technical matter
There are about 3,000 on death row who wish murder was "just a technical matter". The prosecutor is probably playing it cagey knowing that there are low information left wing educated potential jurors who do not consider the unborn to be deserving of the same rights as babies just a few months older even though the law specifies that the intentional murder of the unborn during the commission of a felony is a capital crime.

No Murder Charge for Suspect Who Cut Out A Pregnant Woman s Fetus

This should make the pro baby killing supporters here happy....sick bitch deserves death penalty.

that the prosecutor chose not to use the word
MURDER-----certainly does not get the lady off the
hook-----it is just a technical matter
There are about 3,000 on death row who wish murder was "just a technical matter". The prosecutor is probably playing it cagey knowing that there are low information left wing educated potential jurors who do not consider the unborn to be deserving of the same rights as babies just a few months older even though the law specifies that the intentional murder of the unborn during the commission of a felony is a capital crime.

could be------I have no idea----but the bitch is going to go to jail for a very long time ----if not for life----probably functionally for life

A murder charge would be an acknowledgement that the baby is a person and that would weaken the left's argument on abortion. We can't have that.
I don't think there is any way a case concerning someone violating someone else's womb, is the same as a mother having a voluntary abortion - especially in the case of rape or complications in the pregnancy.

That there is no murder charge comes as no surprise.

What's surprising is that there has been no offer of an Obamcare payment to the perp for having performed an abortion.
Wasn't a voluntary procedure, or a procedure at all for that matter. It also wasn't by a registered health professional, or health-insurance provider.

I don't think there is any way a case concerning someone violating someone else's womb, is the same as a mother having a voluntary abortion - especially in the case of rape or complications in the pregnancy.

no---their isn't

Read what I said. "It would be an acknowledgement that the baby is a person".

Forum List

Back