White comedian jokes about wanting to see more dead black kids & crying black mothers

Lol. You were happy they only got probation when you thought they’d raped a white girl.
I would not say I was happy. If black men raped a white girl. I would not be happy about it. Nor would I be sad.

Treat whites exactly how they delight in treating blacks
You think little white girls want to gang rape grown black men against their will?
Goddamn, you are sick as fuck!

I just prayed to the flying spaghetti monster that this asswipe doesnt own any guns

You think little white girls want to gang rape grown black men against their will?
I know many white women lie about being raped by black men. By the way rape is a massive fantasy from many women. Plus many white women fantasize about fking black men

Lol. You were happy they only got probation when you thought they’d raped a white girl.
I would not say I was happy. If black men raped a white girl. I would not be happy about it. Nor would I be sad.

I don’t know, you sound like you salivate over the idea.
Remember this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Remember this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
Holy crap. That is one of the most repugnant things i have ever heard!
Here you go OldLady Remember when we were talking about this the other day?

Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager?
Are you so uncomfortable in your previous statement you have to add new details to argue? :rolleyes:
Men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old
What's your point ?

They got probation. The system worked. You think - Black men + rape white girl = Guilty.

I don't.

As I have shown many times. White women (And the fact she is 13 means nothing) lie about being raped by black men all the time.

White supremacist (Breena Harmon) female lied about 3 black men raping her gets no jail time

42B8E6F800000578-0-image-a-36_1501120407447.jpg

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

Or don't black men have a right to a fair trial and we should just believe everything a white woman says ?

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg

Are you trying to pretend that Brian Banks was accused by a white girl? He wasn't. It was a black girl who said it because she ended up with a 6 million dollar payout from LAUSD.

Remember this?

You want me to beat him up for you, TN?

This white comedian, whose Netflix special bombed, started his monologue about wishing there were more black kids were shot by cops and his desire to see more crying black mothers on TV. Pure comedy gold right?[emoji37]

Then, the ballz on this guy, he went on to rag about how stupid, ignorant and flawed black people were for the next hour and a half.

Dead kids is pretty funny! I see the humor in it[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't see anything wrong with what Rock said. When white girls and boys are slaughtered then police brutality will be taken seriously but that will wont happen because we live in a global system of racism-white supremacy

And that's what makes it so funny, right? I mean if you can't laugh about white children getting shot and their mothers crying on TV do you have NO sense of humor at all?

Remember this?

No i just wanted you to be aware. You werent aware of the vile shit these guys say around here the other day.

Remember this?

No i just wanted you to be aware. You werent aware of the vile shit these guys say around here the other day.
You thought I wasn't aware. I know how tit for tat works; I don't approve but I know it when I hear it and that is what he is doing--shoving all that horror back on white folks for what they did to black folks. It ain't gonna solve the problem and I'd dearly love to know why there are so many threads about South Africa here. I think SOME people (not you TN) love talking about blood and guts and using their penises as a weapon and on and on and on. I guess it's mostly a guy thing but it's a dumb waste of energy and time.
So no, I'm not going to stop agreeing with IM or Asc. or anyone else on certain points just because this Paul character said that. Tit for tat.

This white comedian, whose Netflix special bombed, started his monologue about wishing there were more black kids were shot by cops and his desire to see more crying black mothers on TV. Pure comedy gold right?[emoji37]

Then, the ballz on this guy, he went on to rag about how stupid, ignorant and flawed black people were for the next hour and a half.

I don't see anything wrong with what Rock said. When white girls and boys are slaughtered then police brutality will be taken seriously but that will wont happen because we live in a global system of racism-white supremacy

Unarmed white people do get killed, I posted some videos in here, some have been taken down, it seems.
Question for all white people on this board

Apparently not enough get killed to make a big scandal (although no doubt many more cases exist than those videos), or they're not the children of "important" people.

Also interestingly, most of those videos I had found then were in the Deep South or West Virginia.

Remember this?

You thought I wasn't aware. I know how tit for tat works; I don't approve but I know it when I hear it and that is what he is doing--shoving all that horror back on white folks for what they did to black folks. It ain't gonna solve the problem and I'd dearly love to know why there are so many threads about South Africa here. I think SOME people (not you TN) love talking about blood and guts and using their penises as a weapon and on and on and on. I guess it's mostly a guy thing but it's a dumb waste of energy and time.
So no, I'm not going to stop agreeing with IM or Asc. or anyone else on certain points just because this Paul character said that. Tit for tat.
I was asking you to do that. I wa sjust letting you know how vile they are. And how they support murdering innocent people.
Even i didnt know Paul was that bad. Like i hope the FBI has his address.
I can justify dislike for whites in SA. But i couldnt ever justify what he said.

Remember this?
I was asking you to do that. I wa sjust letting you know how vile they are. And how they support murdering innocent people.
I can justify dislike for whites in SA. But i couldnt ever justify what he said.
Some of the stuff I read here at USMB curls my toes, too. I'm not justifying what anyone said on that stupid ass thread, but I think you'd be safe to save your dime and not call the FBI on Paul.

I know many white women lie about being raped by black men. By the way rape is a massive fantasy from many women. Plus many white women fantasize about fking black men

Like stripper in the Duke LaCrosse case? Oh wait she was a black woman falsely accusing white men.

Fact of the matter women of all races get raped and it is tragic, but women of all races make false accusations of rape against men of all races. The vast vast majority of false rape cases are a woman and man of the same race!

Fake rape accusations are a problem, but you my friend are an utter scumbag

And that's what makes it so funny, right? I mean if you can't laugh about white children getting shot and their mothers crying on TV do you have NO sense of humor at all?

You noticed how even the all black audience barely laughed. Chris Rock can go to hell

Remember this?
OK. So once again. Your response to my question will prove once again how racism is meant to practiced into eternity and there is no end

What is your solution to the unequal land problem in SA?

I know what your gonna say because I know how you think. But the floor is yours

Forum List

Back