The Exaltation of Racism

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
As an old white man, I have lived in times and places where racism prevailed, and seen it first hand.

It's basically gone.

But America's Blacks seem to want to find racism wherever they can, and to exalt it, show it off, prove that it exists.

Exhibit A, of course, is the non-existent plague of police officers killing innocent Black Yoots for no reason. A mountain of statistics proves that this is a total myth; whites are actually MORE likely to be shot than a Black person under similar circumstances. The fact that this apparently happens once a year of so, is just a function of the number of police in existence, and the number of Blacks. And anytime it does happen, it becomes national NEWS.

On Sunday, there was a whole 60-Minute segment on the opening of a memorial to commemorate lynchings. (For unrelated reasons, I had the sound turned off, so I didn't catch all of it). Hello? Hello? This doesn't happen anymore. Why make a big deal of it NOW?

My personal belief is that Blacks in this country are trying to create the illusion that they are suffering from RACISM (which is why they are sucking the hind teat in so many areas), rather than acknowledging cultural factors that explain the poverty, criminality, educational issues, and drug issues.

But I could be wrong. I suppose.

It's not the blacks per se, but the Democrats, who could not survive as a political power without their racism. They have their cadre of well-rewarded puppets within the black community keeping the issue on the front burner. It's similar to what they're doing with the Parkland Hoggs/gun control.

They ultimately seek to replace their old world black-to-white slavery with the slavery of ALL to the state.

And if the opposition remains fearful and polite, they may well succeed.

The Democratic Party needs racial tension for votes.
Left Wingers fan the flames every chance that they get.
Victimhood = power.

As an old white man, I have lived in times and places where racism prevailed, and seen it first hand.

It's basically gone.

But America's Blacks seem to want to find racism wherever they can, and to exalt it, show it off, prove that it exists.

Exhibit A, of course, is the non-existent plague of police officers killing innocent Black Yoots for no reason. A mountain of statistics proves that this is a total myth; whites are actually MORE likely to be shot than a Black person under similar circumstances. The fact that this apparently happens once a year of so, is just a function of the number of police in existence, and the number of Blacks. And anytime it does happen, it becomes national NEWS.

On Sunday, there was a whole 60-Minute segment on the opening of a memorial to commemorate lynchings. (For unrelated reasons, I had the sound turned off, so I didn't catch all of it). Hello? Hello? This doesn't happen anymore. Why make a big deal of it NOW?

My personal belief is that Blacks in this country are trying to create the illusion that they are suffering from RACISM (which is why they are sucking the hind teat in so many areas), rather than acknowledging cultural factors that explain the poverty, criminality, educational issues, and drug issues.

Maybe you are now senile or in a state of denial.

You have to keep in mind that in the past is was accepted to be openly racist and use racial epithets and or speak your mind about how blacks are inferior, etc. There was no negative social stigma to being a racist in the past. There was no social or professional cost to being outwardly racist in the past. You could spout racist things around your kids or grand kids.....and they would continue to see you as good people. Try doing that today and see what happens. There is a stigma, social and professional cost to pay for being openly racist today. Thus, most people keep those thoughts to themselves or use the proxy of statistics and politics to vocalize their racism in a way that does not seem like racism.

It's basically gone.

You have to keep in mind that in the past is was accepted to be openly racist and use racial epithets and or speak your mind about how blacks are inferior, etc. There was no negative social stigma to being a racist in the past. There was no social or professional cost to being outwardly racist in the past. You could spout racist things around your kids or grand kids.....and they would continue to see you as good people. Try doing that today and see what happens. There is a stigma, social and professional cost to pay for being openly racist today. Thus, most people keep those thoughts to themselves or use the proxy of statistics and politics to vocalize their racism in a way that does not seem like racism.
Thank you for proving the OP. Next blacks will be rioting because in Chess, white always moves first, and when they get old, their hair turns white.

It's basically gone.

I am a Conservative/Libertarian. Does this make me a racist?

It's basically gone.

If you are white and your shadow is black then yes.

It's basically gone.

I am trying to understand AKIP. What makes a racist?

It's basically gone.

There isnt much of a stigma when the racism is pointed towards whites these days.

I believe that politics is often a proxy and Trojan horse for racism, because being anti-liberal is more socially acceptable than being anti-black or being anti something else, where the something else group seeks change or justice through politics. What better way to fight against black interest and aspirations than to oppose them politically? That's that only legal means and since most black seek representation of their issues through the democratic party, if one is racist then being anti democrat/liberal is the ticket.

Most white majority nations are way more "liberal" than the US. There was a study done by Harvard which concluded that one of the reason that the US is less liberal than Europe is due to race. In other words, because many whites feel that non-whites would disproportionately be the benefactors of liberal policies.....so the US is less liberal.

I believe that politics is often a proxy and Trojan horse for racism, because being anti-liberal is more socially acceptable than being anti-black or being anti something else, where the something else group seeks change or justice through politics. What better way to fight against black interest and aspirations than to oppose them politically? That's that only legal means and since most black seek representation of their issues through the democratic party, if one is racist then being anti democrat/liberal is the ticket.

Most white majority nations are way more "liberal" than the US. There was a study done by Harvard which concluded that one of the reason that the US is less liberal than Europe is due to race. In other words, because many whites feel that non-whites would disproportionately be the benefactors of liberal policies.....so the US is less liberal.
You do know that it was the Democrats that enslaved blacks, fought against freeing blacks, and then with the KKK(Democrat Army) harassed and killed free blacks? It took Republicans to free them, to vote for the civil rights that allowed them to be equal in the united states..Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

You do know that it was the Democrats that enslaved blacks, fought against freeing blacks, and then with the KKK(Democrat Army) harassed and killed free blacks? It took Republicans to free them, to vote for the civil rights that allowed them to be equal in the united states..Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

To me, that is one of the most ignorant arguments I hear....and I hear it often. Racism has always existed as a belief, among whites, that transcended political parties. The fact that democrats or republicans did this or that does not mean, then or now, whites in the opposition party were not racist too. People must really think black people are stupid.

Today, there are racist democrats as well. The difference is that racist democrats don't put race above some other issue that they need the democratic party for, such as labor unions. There are a lot of racist whites in unions but republicans don't back unions like the democratic party does, so despite being racist and conservatives on most other issues, they vote democrat.

On the other hand, some whites put their racism front and center and thus even if they are poor or even if they would benefit from unions, or universal health care, they vote Republican in an attempt to subdue the interest of blacks.....or show how they are better/superior to blacks by not needing or wanting such help.

To me, that is one of the most ignorant arguments I hear....and I hear it often. Racism has always existed as a belief, among whites, that transcended political parties. The fact that democrats or republicans did this or that does not mean, then or now, whites in the opposition party were not racist too. People must really think black people are stupid.

Today, there are racist democrats as well. The difference is that racist democrats don't put race above some other issue that they need the democratic party for, such as labor unions. There are a lot of racist whites in unions but republicans don't back unions like the democratic party does, so despite being racist and conservatives on most other issues, they vote democrat.

On the other hand, some whites put their racism front and center and thus even if they are poor or even if they would benefit from unions, or universal health care, they vote Republican in an attempt to subdue the interest of blacks.....or show how they are better/superior to blacks by not needing or wanting such help.
I don't back unions, because I saw what they do to the individual employee. Many hard working ended up being paid the same as the worthless fucking liberal , who sat on his ass all day, then need overtime to complete the same job others could do regular time. We see it today with many hard working black people who voted for President Trump, then the sorry ass welfare pukes bashing them because they didn't stay victims of liberalism....

I don't back unions, because I saw what they do to the individual employee. Many hard working ended up being paid the same as the worthless fucking liberal , who sat on his ass all day, then need overtime to complete the same job others could do regular time. We see it today with many hard working black people who voted for President Trump, then the sorry ass welfare pukes bashing them because they didn't stay victims of liberalism....

Do you know how to stay on point? Who gives a f'ck what you think about unions? That is not germane to the point being made about why some racist support the democratic party and why some racist don't care about things like unions.....they just don't like them because blacks or others are benefiting from them and they don't care for blacks....so they vote republican to be against a lot of things that benefit blacks or other non whites, even though non whites can and do benefit from these things too....but to show they are BETTER/SUPERIOR....they are against such policies or things like unions.

Last edited:

Do you know how to stay on point? Who gives a f'ck what you think about unions? That is not germane to the point being made about why some racist support the democratic party and why some racist don't care about things like unions.....they just don't like them because blacks or others are benefiting from them and they don't care for blacks....so they vote republican to be against a lot of things that benefit blacks or other non whites, even though non whites can and do benefit from these things too....but to show they are BETTER/SUPERIOR....they are against such policies or things like unions.
Who show that they are better/superior?

When I was growing up, there were examples of racism everywhere. Qualified Negroes could not find a suitable job. Schools refused to have them. They were relegated to the lowest, and lowest paying jobs. Landlords wouldn't rent to them; sellers of houses wouldn't sell to them. When a Black moved into a neighborhood, whites moved out and property values plumetted.

On a personal level, racial animus and insults were ubiquitous.

All basically gone now.

Marginally - qualified Blacks are welcomed almost everywhere, and examples of true discrimination are rare, and often bogus.

But there is no "equality" for reasons that make people uncomfortable.

It's basically gone.

You are wrong.

When I was growing up, there were examples of racism everywhere. Qualified Negroes could not find a suitable job. Schools refused to have them. They were relegated to the lowest, and lowest paying jobs. Landlords wouldn't rent to them; sellers of houses wouldn't sell to them. When a Black moved into a neighborhood, whites moved out and property values plumetted.

On a personal level, racial animus and insults were ubiquitous.

All basically gone now.

Marginally - qualified Blacks are welcomed almost everywhere, and examples of true discrimination are rare, and often bogus.

But there is no "equality" for reasons that make people uncomfortable.

Overt racism was practiced then. Covert racism is practiced now.The Economic Policy Institute, DEMOS, The Altarum Institute, the Kellogg Foundation, the United Nations and countless others organizations have shown that the things you are saying are absolutely incorrect.

1000 years from now, blacks in America will still be saying "slavery!" "racism!' "white privilege!" "police brutality!"

On a side note, jews in America will still be saying "holocaust!" "holocaust!" even though no American was involved in the holocaust, and America in fact helped to defeat Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back