White comedian jokes about wanting to see more dead black kids & crying black mothers

Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager?
Are you so uncomfortable in your previous statement you have to add new details to argue? :rolleyes:
Men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old
What's your point ?

They got probation. The system worked. You think - Black men + rape white girl = Guilty.

I don't.

As I have shown many times. White women (And the fact she is 13 means nothing) lie about being raped by black men all the time.

White supremacist (Breena Harmon) female lied about 3 black men raping her gets no jail time

42B8E6F800000578-0-image-a-36_1501120407447.jpg

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

Or don't black men have a right to a fair trial and we should just believe everything a white woman says ?

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg
blacks commit sexual assault at over TWICE the rate of whites--fact
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
am i reading your graph wrong? It looks like it is the exact opposite of what you said
you must be a rookie/amateur/etc when it comes to research-math-etc
please read it again and research --
blacks less than 13% of the population
whites about 67%....get it now?

Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager?
Are you so uncomfortable in your previous statement you have to add new details to argue? :rolleyes:
What's your point ?

They got probation. The system worked. You think - Black men + rape white girl = Guilty.

I don't.

As I have shown many times. White women (And the fact she is 13 means nothing) lie about being raped by black men all the time.

White supremacist (Breena Harmon) female lied about 3 black men raping her gets no jail time

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

Or don't black men have a right to a fair trial and we should just believe everything a white woman says ?

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg

am i reading your graph wrong? It looks like it is the exact opposite of what you said
You said "over twice the rate of whites." Maybe you should have been more specific, or posted another graph. JS man

What's your point ?

I don't.

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg

Paul is scared of the per captia MONSTER
it's like murder rates
St Louis has about 200 murders per year ...NYCity about 290 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG NYC murder capital!!!! NO
NYC population about 8,500,000 ...... STL around 320,000
RATES......per capita is the TRUTH

What's your point ?

I don't.

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg

Paul is scared of the per captia MONSTER
it's like murder rates
St Louis has about 200 murders per year ...NYCity about 290 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG NYC murder capital!!!! NO
NYC population about 8,500,000 ...... STL around 320,000
RATES......per capita is the TRUTH
I agree. I was JS you posted the wrong graph to get that point across

What's your point ?

I don't.

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg

You said "over twice the rate of whites." Maybe you should have been more specific, or posted another graph. JS man
rate
rate1
rāt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against some other quantity or measure.
I did not say ''blacks commit more''.....I said ''rate''
also the blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate
Offenders

This white comedian, whose Netflix special bombed, started his monologue about wishing there were more black kids were shot by cops and his desire to see more crying black mothers on TV. Pure comedy gold right?[emoji37]

Then, the ballz on this guy, he went on to rag about how stupid, ignorant and flawed black people were for the next hour and a half.

Dead kids is pretty funny! I see the humor in it[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't see anything wrong with what Rock said. When white girls and boys are slaughtered then police brutality will be taken seriously but that will wont happen because we live in a global system of racism-white supremacy

But I guarantee you would have troubles if the reverse was stated. Blacks are so hypocritical!

More white people are killed by cops then blacks in America! So his and your premise is shit!

what does her skin color got to do with it?
There wouldnt be an argument to this if you werent a fucking racist. GTFO somewhere with your hypocritical bullshit.
Because if that was a white girl they would have not probation.

You know it. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it.

You assumed it was a white girl. That's why you posted the link. Because nothing beats a good ol black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

In fact I'd say that guys like you literally NEED white people (especially young white girls) to die or be raped at the hands of black guys. So you can make some point.
Dude, her skin color didnt cross my mind.
You can fall victim to your own delusion if you want. I hope you have a shitty day
Dude. Face it when you have been owned. You put the link up because you thought the 13 year old girl who was raped was white.

I knew something was up from the start. The link just shows how gullible and stupid you are.

Black men getting probation for raping a 13yr old white girl ? Are you out your mind ? Let's say by some miracle that was true. Trump would have over turned it. It would have made national headlines

As I have shown lots of blk men go to jail even when we don't rape white women but yet you thought blk men could get away with it when we do?

But now I am expected to believe that you care what happens to black women?

Yeah right (lol)

To be honest you don't even care about white women being raped.

Like all white supremacists you only care about white women being harmed when the person who did the harm was a black male.

I know how you think.

This white comedian, whose Netflix special bombed, started his monologue about wishing there were more black kids were shot by cops and his desire to see more crying black mothers on TV. Pure comedy gold right?[emoji37]

Then, the ballz on this guy, he went on to rag about how stupid, ignorant and flawed black people were for the next hour and a half.

I don't see anything wrong with what Rock said. When white girls and boys are slaughtered then police brutality will be taken seriously but that will wont happen because we live in a global system of racism-white supremacy

But I guarantee you would have troubles if the reverse was stated. Blacks are so hypocritical!

More white people are killed by cops then blacks in America! So his and your premise is shit!

When we are talking about police killing people we are talking about unarmed black people.

Key word - Unarmed

All the demos, protest you have seen in Ferguson, trayvon martin, mike brown were about unarmed black people.

So is your claim that the % of unarmed White ppl who have been killed by the police higher than the % of unarmed black ppl killed by the police?

Last edited:
What's your point ?

I don't.

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg
One of them admitted they did it..
Try again?
My point OBVIOUSLY was, your White Supremacy rhetoric is bullshit. These MEN raped a CHILD and are only getting probation.
This creep said if he had his way white South African girls would be gang raped whilst the parents are forced to watch. Then they’d all be killed.
He’s a psycho racist.

what does her skin color got to do with it?
There wouldnt be an argument to this if you werent a fucking racist. GTFO somewhere with your hypocritical bullshit.
Because if that was a white girl they would have not probation. That's how white supremacy works. One law for white. Another for black.

You know it. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it.

You assumed it was a white girl. That's why you posted the link. Because nothing beats a good ol black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

In fact I'd say that guys like you literally NEED white people (especially young white girls) to die or be raped at the hands of black guys. So you can make some point.
Lol. You were happy they only got probation when you thought they’d raped a white girl.

What's your point ?

They got probation. The system worked.

One of them admitted they did it..
Try again?
I had little look into this case on a few forums and it sounded fishy from the start. Come to realize that the girl who got raped was black.

I guess here is where you change your tune now ?

Make sense really because judging by the sentencing I could almost tell the girl was black. Those black men would have been given the death sentence had they done that to a white girl.
My point OBVIOUSLY was, your White Supremacy rhetoric is bullshit. These MEN raped a CHILD and are only getting probation.
If anything this case undercuts your argument and supports my arguments in that it proves racism-white supremacy
Blacks in America Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Aw, are White people picking on you again? Poor little boy. Or is it that Whiteys Hating Whitey lie to you so you'll attack the Whites who threaten their Birth-Class Supremacy?

When we are talking about police killing people we are talking about unarmed black people.

Key word - Unarmed

All the demos, protest you have seen in Ferguson, trayvon martin, mike brown were about unarmed black people.

So is your claim that the % of unarmed White ppl who have been killed by the police higher than the % of unarmed black ppl killed by the police?

Martin didnt killed by a cop. Mike Brown tried to take his gun.
Gawd, you are stupid. No wonder you are so insecure.

[
The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil. I don't about white people the way you do. And I'm pretty sure you don't care about black people the way I do.

Blacks in America Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Aw, are White people picking on you again? Poor little boy. Or is it that Whiteys Hating Whitey lie to you so you'll attack the Whites who threaten their Birth-Class Supremacy?
I don't hate white people ....in the same way that I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a Tigers nature.

Shaming tactics don't work with me.

[
The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history white people are the main evil. I don't about white people the way you do. And I'm pretty sure you don't care about black people the way I do.
So you will just lie and be dishonest?
Have you no integrity?

Lol. You were happy they only got probation when you thought they’d raped a white girl.
I would not say I was happy. If black men raped a white girl. I would not be happy about it. Nor would I be sad.

Treat whites exactly how they delight in treating blacks

Forum List

Back